Lauren Goodger #18 Sheesh shock! New dad on the block?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checking myself in as forgot to hit follow on the new thread and have spent the last couple of days wondering why Tattle was so quiet. So I joined up this site to see photos that were being shared in a thread on an Irish Influencer who has basically faked a ‘career’ for herself. Posters have been using Social Blade e.t.c but then someone asked the managingdigitalmarketing page on Instagram to run a detailed report and they did and posted the results. The girl in our thread only had a 17% authentic follower count. Needless to say she threw a massive tantrum and alluded to a very sinister turn of events using Caroline Flack and the BeKind movement as ammunition. This is pretty standard behaviour for her when she is caught out in a lie. She has set up loads of fake accounts to come onto her threads and cause ructions. But enough of that just thought I would mention that page managingdigitalmarketing as they can run a detailed report on Lauren that will give her authentic follower count.
Who is this girl, sounds chaotic as hell!

Reactions: 7
His face in the scan photo is a picture! Clearly thinking ‘how the hell have I ended up in this grey velvet padded call with Grotbags wearing a ‘daddy’ jumper?’ 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who is this girl, sounds chaotic as hell!
Her name is Shannen Reilly McGrath and she was on love island for literally 2 days before and has rode that to death ever since but she was already well known in Ireland before that for the most appalling reasons. Anyone bored and in need of some entertainment should check out her threads.

Reactions: 12
Please tell me those weren’t meant to be green beans? As @Katie8ee would say, they’re violent!!🤢🤢
Ahhhhh, green beans, good call. I guess it could be. Looks like they were cooked before being dropped down the side of the cooker for a week before being rediscovered 🤢. And I'm not sure about all the hard boiled eggs. At least I think they're hard boiled eggs 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her name is Shannen Reilly McGrath and she was on love island for literally 2 days before and has rode that to death ever since but she was already well known in Ireland before that for the most appalling reasons. Anyone bored and in need of some entertainment should check out her threads.
I often wonder who all the people on the other threads are who seem to live such chaotic lives, and how they manage to afford to live off IG. Sounds like it’s all smoke and mirrors just like Big Loz. In fact this Shannen could be BL V2.0 - has 5 mins of fame on a TV programme and wants to milk it for the rest of her life.

Reactions: 10
So I found a pic of Lozza "pre squats" clearly showing small arse....dunno why she's got cream on her face 🤷 But the other pic confuses me.....is that supposed to represent her weight loss or was she wheeling her own arse implant to the surgeon ready to have it popped in? 🤔

Here's another that's confused me...."Lauren confirms she's had liposuction". Was that what they pulled out? Or was that her dinner? 🤷
It was spot crean

• Haha
I often wonder who all the people on the other threads are who seem to live such chaotic lives, and how they manage to afford to live off IG. Sounds like it’s all smoke and mirrors just like Big Loz. In fact this Shannen could be BL V2.0 - has 5 mins of fame on a TV programme and wants to milk it for the rest of her life.
I’m the same I don’t recognise half the names of influencers on the threads but that’s probably my age has me out of the loop of all things pop culture. But your right it’s people who think I’ll milk my 5 minutes of fame for an eternity and call it a career.

Reactions: 9
I got stuck down a BL rabbit hole this morning... look how nice her face is here! It makes everything else she does these days seem so much sadder when you see nice photos like this.
The problem with her is she is obsessed with being thin as somehow she feels that will make her happy. Realistically she lost weight for the DVD with a personal trainer, workouts daily, personalised diet provided by the company and juicing. As soon as the DVD was released and she was responsible for herself she gained it all back. Somehow in her mind she now thinks that "skinny version" is her real shape and it's not. All these throwbacks and editing is all to emulate that brief brief skinny time.

Lauren is curvy she is short with hips and boobs (regardless of the implants) and its a lovely look if she just accepted it. First step to a semblance of acceptance would be to remove all the implants and tit in her body.

I have heard murmurings about Shannon she was on a Love Island podcast I listen to (My Pod On Paper) as a guest maybe last season and she had a very very big ego about it all acting as if she was a star. I couldn't pick her out of a line up and I have watched her season more than once.

I think that's the issue with these people they absolutely absolutely believe they are a megastar and their delusion is so real to them .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The problem with her is she is obsessed with being thin as somehow she feels that will make her happy. Realistically she lost weight for the DVD with a personal trainer, workouts daily, personalised diet provided by the company and juicing. As soon as the DVD was released and she was responsible for herself she gained it all back. Somehow in her mind she now thinks that "skinny version" is her real shape and it's not. All these throwbacks and editing is all to emulate that brief brief skinny time.

Lauren is curvy she is short with hips and boobs (regardless of the implants) and its a lovely look if she just accepted it. First step to a semblance of acceptance would be to remove all the implants and tit in her body.

I have heard murmurings about Shannon she was on a Love Island podcast I listen to (My Pod On Paper) as a guest maybe last season and she had a very very big ego about it all acting as if she was a star. I couldn't pick her out of a line up and I have watched her season more than once.

I think that's the issue with these people they absolutely absolutely believe they are a megastar and their delusion is so real to them .
Yes that sounds like her she was acting like she was above Love Island when Maura Higgins was in there actually making a name for herself. She’s a very unhinged girl and is actually quite like Lauren in many ways. She makes so many outlandish claims that never ever materialise and when people point that out they are accused of bullying, trolling e.t.c She also sets up ‘pap’ shoots there’s some of her on the Daily Mail and the only comments they attract and people asking who she is.

Reactions: 9
Also just to add for anyone on here who’s blocked from LG’s profile or doesn’t want to give her the views e.t.c you’ll find her profile and all her stories recorded onto this site. It’s updated several times a day but the best thing is you can see how often these ‘influencers’ contradict themselves as they’ll say one thing on their stories this week then next week it’s the opposite but this site saves all of their stories forever. Very useful indeed 🤣

OH duck!!!

I've just seen her IG, the curry plus the side orders, was that just what SHE had or did Chazza have some?

Reactions: 6
Is that Chaz's shoelaces in one of the pics 😄 xx

Loooooool I remember watching the Walmart pics on YouTube complete with banjo music 😄😄😄 xx
They are my go to guilty pleasure - that bloke with the fox tail... :ROFLMAO: or the random people asleep on shelves or in chiller cabinets.

Curry last night, what will tonight be???
Last night's curry?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They are my go to guilty pleasure - that bloke with the fox tail... :ROFLMAO: or the random people asleep on shelves or in chiller cabinets.

Last night's curry?
They great to watch 😄😄😄❤ unbelievable though why they dress like they do 😄 xx.

Seeing as Chaz likes his jumpers I've got him a modelling job 🤭 xx.
More of his 70s catalogue modelling pics coming soon.😀 xx

Resizer_16150503094660.jpg

Back later🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.