Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifthavenue

It should genuinely be illegal to edit this much (edit: as in you should have to declare it a bit like when they do an ad). It’s actually infuriating to look at her smug face in the new pics, when we know full well she actually looks like this. Then she bleats on about mental health, comparing yourself to others and being ‘reeewl’ on social media. Vain hypocrite as always.
Put an IPSO complaint in about the photos on the Mail. Has to be written professionally though. inaccuracy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Facehugger

VIP Member
This!! Do you Scrunchies share with friends about your Tattle usage?! None of mine know what it is but are always in awe at the stuff I come out with about L&G and the likes with “how do you know that!?”
Ha! My son knows. If I'm glued to my phone, all I get is 'Are you trolling Mother?' and then he giggles at me. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Hope it's not Duck!
I saw the Spring Onions and Cucumber and instantly thought pancakes/wraps.
I'm in the process of doing one in the Ninja.
I'm going to call it Lauren, it's one greasy ole bird!
I thought that too, we shall see! By the time she's finished with it, it'll probably resemble a crow flattened by a Scania on the M6, so I shouldn't worry. 👍

• Haha

Moomin_mama

These pictures are hilarious. The head doesn’t go with the body at all - no one has a body that chubby and a chiselled jaw. Her head looks way too small for her body. And the body is even photoshopped and still looks terrible! I would REALLY love to see some unphotoshopped pap pics of her, would be so interesting to compare!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

mb1202

VIP Member
She doesn't pay Backgrid. In theory they pay her as there is split percentage from Backgrid, the photographer and then the agent who splits it with her.
She’s obviously trying to do her ‘I’m genuine’ thing now. Less obvious editing, but still staged photo sets. They read this forum without a doubt. We worked out the faceapp thing a couple of weeks ago and here she is without ‘Hollywood’ and ‘makeup 2’ on her pics o_O

• Haha
  • Heart

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
So Lauren’s confirmed she exhausted by everything we all do most days 😂 even when I was pregnant, I shopped, cooked dinner, cleaned house, sorted out cupboards, worked in an office everyday! Even with other children to look after 🤦🏻‍♀️

She’s just beyond lazy!
Oh and looks like she managed to get a full and blended head of blonde highlights while she was out :unsure:

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Sod having her inject your face , she’s so lazy and vain. She would probably be not paying any attention and cause some serious damage 😳
Imagine her with a needle. I bet her hand shakes like a shitting dog.
I'd rather trust a local heroin addict to do my lips instead of the beast that is LG

• Haha

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Maybe that’s what she eat while slaving over her home made cowpat and broccoli? 🤢😁
So that’s why there wasn’t a follow-up post, the lazy, unhealthy gong didn’t actually use them!
I also don’t think either of them cooked this roast, I reckon they got it delivered to them in a polystyrene box like they normally do as he didn’t seem to know how to work the oven in his live cooking and all she can do (badly) is fry food 🤣
Imagine living a life where your day’s achievement is summed up by two totally pointless insta stories, one where she is eye fucking again in her stinky perma-welded-to-her-body Loungewear and the other with the spring onion desperately trying to convince people she’s healthy!

Unless those are bedroom ‘toys’ to use on Charlie later on 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

lalalanded

VIP Member
Okay, here is the comment from DM (minus Matt)! 😂

View attachment 453530
This is what I'm talkin' about!!! There's been something off about that bump and her various stories about the due date from the get go. This is clearly why. I'm gonna presume the real baby daddy did a runner and she got with Chaz for a pay day magazine spread deal. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE BABY!! I reckon it will be born around May time.

Blowup80

VIP Member
My front bone was hurting wtf is that the one opposite to your backbone, seriously is she that thick, if her brains were dynamite she couldn’t blow her fucking hat off 🤷‍♀️
My front bone was hurting? Bet Chaz's front bone hurts too with excitement when he sees a sink to play with 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

nomorefakers

I was so shocked seeing him on that IG live. I have posted before saying he’s quite a good looking guy and I take that back! Gormless springs to mind.
That is what filters do -shock people when they see the real person. I never even heard of such a thing until I saw big lozza.

Imagining myself out at the pub after lockdown for the first time in months glued to Tattle :ROFLMAO: ffs. Something extremely liberating and great about being on here with people you don’t know, being able to say whatever you want, and I don’t find it mean spirited on here at all.
When lockdown is over, I want to travel to England for a Tattler convention. Anyone else interested????

• Heart

Pinkpen 84

#threadtitle.
“Lozz is the biggest catfish in The “industry“. ”Lozt” her bump, her chins and her dignity”

• Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
A little birdie tells me it's @liar liar's speshul birfday so instead of one of those horrible tacky "age" badges for you , I thoughy you'd like a special birfday (sweetcorn) scrunchie, it's silk n all thaaa n propa vursacheee like

1614425367274.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18