Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BOTO

The hair. I can’t get over the hair. I should start making my way down and work out what else is hideous.
The same here. She literally looks 10 years older with this hairstyle and reminds me a BROTHEL MADAM IN WILD WEST SALOON 🙊🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Pinkpen 84

This is why none of her “businesses” ever took off. She’s is plain lazy, lazy at everything. Just like someone mentioned earlier, look at her TOWIE OGs. you have to put max effort into advertising products, every single one of them. Like C Sims does for example, doesn’t stop.

Lozza is lazy at selling/advertising too. Ever so monotonous, can never be arsed, bored to death, can’t string two words together with them tic tac teeth, doesn’t make any effort and by the look of it doesn’t get gifted on the bigger scale like her TOWIE chums.

Last edited:
  • Heart

xcxcx87

Thread title...:// bubble butt..same size as ya gut ....brains the size of a Brazil nut

• Haha
  • Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Just been catching up with Charlie's post all about how proud he is to make his pasta. He responded to every comment people left under the post in a very polite nice way. He does seem like just a nice dozey young fella and in a way I find it a shame that she has to stomp into his little bit of limelight. She's like a stage Mom for a pagent kid.

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
Just seen this in the DM
Absolute nonsense - she’s not been to Dubai: we’d never have heard the end of it, plus she’s not in quite the same shape she was the last time she visited Dubai. Can’t imagine she’d get rich Arabs lusting after her unless they were chubby chasers.

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I leave this here before catching up later...not my pic but I've added Lauren's head 😄 xx.

Back later 🥰

Resizer_16142813282570.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Fifthavenue

Sometimes I feel sorry for her too. It’s unfortunate that she ruins herself with her horrible attitude.
She just looks like what she normally does when we pap her. We don't feel sorry for her but she isn't well. Surrounded by enablers who just want money. Won't end very well. Body dismorphia the other way. Years and years of abuse saying we've made her look fat. Time for IPSO complaints again RE: accuracy.

She seems like quite a damaged woman, mental health wise. Which is really sad and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. But she seems to be extremely arrogant and self centred at the same time. I know some people develop a bravado to deal with these issues but she genuinely seems like she’s convinced herself she’s a stunning goddess and anyone who disagrees is jealous. It could be the case that all her behaviour is a defence mechanism but I doubt it, she’s been quite up herself and had delusions of grandeur since the start of TOWIE (thinking she’s the star, saying to Mark he’d never get better than her even though the whole point was he was keeping her on the sidelines and cheating the whole time). Lol sorry long reply! X
Spot on to the T. We've all dealt with her right from the very beginning. She's always been the same.

• Heart

Emmie81

VIP Member
Why does she say “ So yeah, fank queue” all of the time... Lauren, your speech is atrocious, get your dentist to sort your shergar “teef” out

oh she'll be raging that her slutty bath Q&A has been removed because of the tittle tattlers

well done all

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I leave this here before catching up later tonight 🥰 xx

The Chaz Super Mop...can also be used to clean sinks 😄 xx.

Before..

Resizer_16147982039040.jpg

after....

Resizer_16147982039041.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
Um, I think you'll find that's hormones!!
It’s just hormones, she’s a yung gell with a different pregacy to us ordinary people. She’s a celebri’iy, and the meed-ya are obsessed wiv her. She’s the only yung gell in the wewld with a huge bump at free munfs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Surely after the first time, she should have realised? Is she doing it deliberately to show off her surgically “enhanced” backside?
Absolutely! I think it must be a "thing" she finds seksi. I just googled Lauren Goodger see through leggings and loads came up 😅😅 it's the same with the boob droop hanging out she's also a fan of that which is vulgar but she obviously finds it seksi. I think she has that old school mentality of men being attracted to boobs and bums above all else.

I forget how bad her dress sense is until I do a deep dive. I do miss the days of Photoshop fails and boobs flapping about.

Picture 1 was a Tesco run which is a lie as she drives everywhere so that's obviously an empty bag and a pap shoot.
Picture 2 was the DENTIST
Picture 3 is just incredible it encompasses all of her magic in one photo 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24