Lauren Goodger #17 MILF, WILF or just plain filth, get outta that bed Lozza!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Facehugger for the winning thread title as nominated by @Blowup80 👏

We did have some great suggestions towards the end of the thread but sadly they were left a little late to get the attention and votes needed.

Quick summary:
Moleman wants to help Big Loz reinvent herself into someone likeable who can rake in more cash, freebies and that TV show she is desperate for - this is doomed to fail surely?
Big Loz claimed to have highlighted her own hair, but the recent set up pap pics and a Tattler hairdresser in our midst have debunked this nonsense;
Oddbod has had his first IG Live cooking lesson - he didn’t know what fusilli pasta was (and needed a photo sent) and took an hour to make a bog standard bowl of pasta with some cheese 😂 These look set to be a regular thing, Big Loz joins to eye duck herself in the background;
Lots more set up shots released at intervals. It appears Backgrid have gone rogue or she is allowing a bit less of the FaceApp/Facetuned/Photoshop to be used;
Baby bump continues to fluctuate in size, seems very high and is competing with her bum for airtime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Congratulations to @Facehugger for the winning thread title as nominated by @Blowup80 👏

We did have some great suggestions towards the end of the thread but sadly they were left a little late to get the attention and votes needed.

Quick summary:
Moleman wants to help Big Loz reinvent herself into someone likeable who can rake in more cash, freebies and that TV show she is desperate for - this is doomed to fail surely?
Big Loz claimed to have highlighted her own hair, but the recent set up pap pics and a Tattler hairdresser in our midst have debunked this nonsense;
Oddbod has had his first IG Live cooking lesson - he didn’t know what fusilli pasta was (and needed a photo sent) and took an hour to make a bog standard bowl of pasta with some cheese 😂 These look set to be a regular thing, Big Loz joins to eye duck herself in the background;
Lots more set up shots released at intervals. It appears Backgrid have gone rogue or she is allowing a bit less of the FaceApp/Facetuned/Photoshop to be used;
Baby bump continues to fluctuate in size, seems very high and is competing with her bum for airtime.
She doesn't pay Backgrid. In theory they pay her as there is split percentage from Backgrid, the photographer and then the agent who splits it with her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She doesn't pay Backgrid. In theory they pay her as there is split percentage from Backgrid, the photographer and then the agent who splits it with her.
She’s obviously trying to do her ‘I’m genuine’ thing now. Less obvious editing, but still staged photo sets. They read this forum without a doubt. We worked out the faceapp thing a couple of weeks ago and here she is without ‘Hollywood’ and ‘makeup 2’ on her pics o_O

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What a great title - surprised you got away with it @Facehugger - love it ❤ . Cheers to @Blowup80 and @Clickbait 👏 👏 👏
Haha, we will see if it gets amended yet, it may well change 🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully more will come out about these rumours Lozza is in fact further along than she claims and the real baby Daddy is some waiter from a restaurant. Quite interesting that it keeps popping up, hmmmm. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Some harsh comments on the daily fail 🙈. I just wouldn’t do it , if I got that kind of reception

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Haha, we will see if it gets amended yet, it may well change 🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully more will come out about these rumours Lozza is in fact further along than she claims and the real baby Daddy is some waiter from a restaurant. Quite interesting that it keeps popping up, hmmmm. 🤔
Then we can have a title - 'Sheesh shock - new dad on the block' :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Some harsh comments on the daily fail 🙈. I just wouldn’t do it , if I got that kind of reception
They’re all brutal. I feel bad in a sense and personally would never say things like ‘what a pig’ ‘fat mess’ (examples I’ve seen on DM). But she invites it by having these shots taken and sold to the papers! She could so easily stop, but she won’t because she loves the attention and thinks it’s purely because people are jealous and obsessed with her that they comment. 🤯

Reactions: 14
Oooo I wonder if it’s true , all those rumours about odd bod not being the dad 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Oooo I wonder if it’s true , all those rumours about odd bod not being the dad 🙈
Going to sound very un-PC but imagine if the baby comes out clearly mixed race as that DM comment suggests. The comment could be totally made up and random but it just seemed too specific...
Her attention seeking and lies have got so bad that I wouldn’t even be surprised if this is all some kind of publicity stunt and she knows full well he isn’t the dad and wants people to speculate and for there to be a huge scandal. Of course we won’t know until the baby arrives but I wouldn’t put it past her and moleman

Reactions: 16
Then we can have a title - 'Sheesh shock - new dad on the block' :LOL:
Some poor waiter shitting himself thinking "those tattlers are getting closer to the truth! Everyone will soon know I shagged big Loz and I'm the baybeh daddy and that poor gay lad has been dragged in to it and they are on to him now! "

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is she wearing!?!?
I think she looks in the mirror and sees Kim Kardashian. Kim is deformed body wise but there’s no denying she’s kind of an icon (sadly) and is beautiful. LG is obsessed with her and clearly copying Kim’s ‘maternity’ ( :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) wardrobe too.
BD327FB2-AF34-4676-BFB1-EB070E53215B.png
F18AB72E-44D8-403F-9D6B-E3C98C54D3AF.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I think she looks in the mirror and sees Kim Kardashian. Kim is deformed body wise but there’s no denying she’s kind of a modern day icon (sadly) and is beautiful. LG is obsessed with her and clearly copying Kim’s ‘maternity’ ( :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ) wardrobe too.
View attachment 453501View attachment 453502
I can't find any beauty in any Kardashian. They are self obsessed narcassists and I despise them... Just like our Loz! But yes I agree she thinks she is that famous and the UK answer to KK!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.