Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
I’d imagine Lauren is the equivalent of a thong in her relationships. Can be pretty to look at but not much substance, too clingy everytime you turn around she’s right there behind you. Up yer hole, all day everyday 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Charles is now promoting the aesthetics business so I presume with the filler and things today she's going back to injecting people as soon as it's allowed 😠
That is utterly grim. How on God’s earth would anyone look at that pic and think “yeah, I want this done to me.” Especially by Lauren ‘the Bodger’ Goodger - the butcher of old Chigwell Town. 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha

sc90

Apologies to everyone, I’ve missed a page of posts because I’m too impatient to read before posting 😬

A few things I wanna mention (sorry if these have already been addressed)

1.Whilst this whole covid situation is awful and I’m really sorry for anyone who has lost a loved one or had a loved one suffer due to it (MH included), it has also been a great opportunity to see these ‘celebs’ true colours. If I was an influencer (not 100% sure what that actually means!!) and I had a platform with young, vulnerable fans and followers, I would set an example. Probably the mother in me!

2. How stoooopid are these people?! Do they not realise that social media is public?! The number of people I have seen broadcast something on SM then act gobsmacked that the media have picked up on it, especially when they respond defensively about their private life being exposed 🙄

3. I am a single mum of 2 girls (4 & 6). I had 2 c- sections. One emergency, one planned. Couldn’t breastfeed either, even though that’s all i wanted to do... I hope, like really really hope that she gets a short sharp shock!!

sorry for the rant and I hope it all made sense 😂 my rant typing is too fast and usually ends up jumbled 😂

• Heart

wrongturn

That side pic of her weird chunky arse reminds me of a pantomime horse. Maybe it’s Charlie in there at the back end 🤣 ...maybe that’s why he couldn’t deep fry babybels...

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
Was just searching for a Mother’s Day card and saw that they are now selling them for mums to be. Does anyone else find this weird? Also, is it not jumping the gun a bit? I know that after a certain date it’s much less likely to lose a baby but there can still be complications. I just wouldn’t want to risk it. There was one with a pair of sloths on it which would be perfect for Loz.

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
Didn't take long to strip naked did it? There is no need for this at all.
She does this shit and then has the nerve to say we don’t know everything about her life and she keeps a lot private. No you don’t you silly cow! She stops short only of recording all her personal conversations and posting them on her stories.

• Haha
  • Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
As I am lying here with my arm wrapped in an ice bandage thing having just had a lot of codeine you lot are making me laugh so much tonight it has been hilarious. She really does look like Kat Slater/a fridge freezer . It's also really apparent because of the photos not being so Photoshopped her skin is really bad. You can see their skin is dry and has like lumps and bumps all over it which is so different from "normal". As always I'm up for scrunchie con 2021 and everyone I know knows that I tattle but I think the fact that I get annoyed about people like this this is not a new thing to my friends/ colleagues/ the lady in Morrisons and anyone else who will listen. has once again been brought to you by talk to text due to my dominant arm being a noodle. So apologies for any typos blame the computer. Kiss kiss :cool:

• Heart

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
I don't always keep completely up to date on this thread as it moves so quickly, but can I please ask what the "Moleman" reference is about?!! I keep seeing it and I'm so confused!
You’re not him are you? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm a sturdy / fwat lass and we all know the rules when it comes to tight stretchy stuff -always go up a size, not down 2 or more. And.............just because you can get it on does not mean you should wear it (although I still get this one wrong on occasion).
I once heard someone scream out to a girl on a night out (Yorkshire accent), ‘Love, Lycra is a privilege, not a right’. At the time I was disgusted as it was bound to have ruined that poor girl’s night out and even now I think what he did was very wrong, have to admit to now finding the phrase at least quite funny 🙊

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Wonder what’s for dinner tonight? I’m guessing a takeaway as it’s been a week ages since they’ve had one.
I bet they have been smashing the takeaways but not posting due to the "horrible trolls" 😈

This just reminded me that on Charles new cooking show blurb it said that him and this dad character were going to be "taking over restaurants and takeaways" to do cook offs. I see that Charles has been smoking the same delusional crack as Big Loz.

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
No way had PEPPA managed to snag a rich Arab who is paying Charlie the YTS gay for pay to pretend to be the dad ..... maybe a bloke who runs a Turkish restaurant in the area, YES.

But a rich ARAB being the baby daddy ... that’s funny.

• Haha

Noelc

Chatty Member
I have one of these, it’s cute and feels nice on your face but it’s not a bloody tarot or psychic tool. Ffs! 🤦‍♀️
Trying to correct all the abuse she has rendered on her face with this device is as pointless as using it to rollout the hot tarmac if you were relaying the M1 Motorway

• Haha
She posts this sort of shit all the time. Lauren, people aren’t gossiping about you and calling you out for living your life privately and normally. ‘Authenticity’ lol. She doesn’t know the meaning of the word. A quote like this would apply to a private, normal person who goes about their life and gets judged wrongfully.
PSA: If you’re a TOWIE/ Geordie shore/love island/ MIC influencer who hasn’t grown up, you lose this aspect of your life. You aren’t genuine, authentic or strong, you’re a sell out.
I don’t see Lydia, Lucy, Lauren Pope having these issues, why? Because they’ve grown up and don’t court this ridiculousness. I personally love seeing ex reality tv people being normal and genuine. Millie and Hugo from MIC for example (I’m a sucker for first loves getting back together!)
View attachment 453773
These bollox meaningless insta quotes make me cringe myself inside out. Always posted by z list thickos trying to appear ‘deep’/spiritual 🤮

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
Is it just me or is her bump getting smaller?
It’s not a bump it’s visceral fat. High up and in fact she doesn’t have any roundness lower down where her uterus would be. She’s just overweight! I’ve been there myself, and I know what it looks like