Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatstheteasis

021F3788-5EA7-4271-9269-2C7913406854.jpeg

Why is big Loz the Benjamin button of baby bumps??!! At this rate, come the birth , the egg & sperm will have separated & when she has a push, Oddbods jizz will just fly out & back into the nearest sink💦💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 49

LadyGarden

VIP Member
She's got thighs like Geoff Capes and I swear that face (and coat) belongs to the late Pete Burns.

1614193265524.png
1614193329021.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
DM comments make me laugh. Someone wrote “there are no words”. And reply back was “there are, they just don’t get through this filter” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Blakelycakey

Another 20 weeks of her moaning...
Finally had to unfollow the twat. Cannot stand her at this point. Maybe Lauren just maybe if you got off your fat filled fake arse once in a while you wouldn’t find it such an effort when you did finally roll out of your sweaty pit! It bugs the hell out of me that there are pregnant women further gone than her on their feet all day long who still go home and to cook/clean etc they get on with it. I forgot how exhausting it must be to do a swipe up or a beggy Instagram post with your arsehole inspired lips.
Selfish entitled twunt.

sorry just to say I am sorry for bursting our usually happy little thread but I’m raging at this!!! I’ve already mentioned on this thread I struggled to get pregnant and suffered from hypermeremis gravidum still had to work and take care of my other child and had pre eclampsia at the end and a rushed labour never felt so scared! All I wanted was a healthy baby! I just pray she never has to experience fear like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

liar liar

VIP Member
Haha, we will see if it gets amended yet, it may well change 🤣🤣🤣

Hopefully more will come out about these rumours Lozza is in fact further along than she claims and the real baby Daddy is some waiter from a restaurant. Quite interesting that it keeps popping up, hmmmm. 🤔
Then we can have a title - 'Sheesh shock - new dad on the block' :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Clickbait

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Facehugger for the winning thread title as nominated by @Blowup80 👏

We did have some great suggestions towards the end of the thread but sadly they were left a little late to get the attention and votes needed.

Quick summary:
Moleman wants to help Big Loz reinvent herself into someone likeable who can rake in more cash, freebies and that TV show she is desperate for - this is doomed to fail surely?
Big Loz claimed to have highlighted her own hair, but the recent set up pap pics and a Tattler hairdresser in our midst have debunked this nonsense;
Oddbod has had his first IG Live cooking lesson - he didn’t know what fusilli pasta was (and needed a photo sent) and took an hour to make a bog standard bowl of pasta with some cheese 😂 These look set to be a regular thing, Big Loz joins to eye fuck herself in the background;
Lots more set up shots released at intervals. It appears Backgrid have gone rogue or she is allowing a bit less of the FaceApp/Facetuned/Photoshop to be used;
Baby bump continues to fluctuate in size, seems very high and is competing with her bum for airtime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Ekathrina

VIP Member
What in tarnation is a ‘front bone inside’? I’m not sure someone with such a nonexistent grasp of their own anatomy should be pregnant at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Romy D

You're welcome.

I only typed in the words LG manager and all kinds popped up.

Another thing I saw was articles on how she edited her own pictures from her childhood. Who the hell does that and why?
I can only think she's tried to give herself certain features that she can try and claim she had as a kid so her features are natural.
Also to edit her own father's pic.

She's so far up her own arse it's a wonder a search party hasn't been formed for her.

A 100 dates lined up?
Omg, only one word for her...

“A search party hasn’t been formed for her”. I’m in bits 😂😂😂. Seriously I’ve been following these threads for a bit and they are absolute gold. You guys are hilarious. She is the one of two people in the media that really gets me heated. An absolute disgrace if you ask me. The other is that tsunami of shite know as Gemma Collins. I’ve had the unfortunate experience of dealing with them in a restaurant I used to manage and I can verify they are both cunts of the highest order.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Blowup80

VIP Member
It's getting better and better...
Ha ha.... I'm so proud you tell everyone how I'm still in bed when you go to work because I'm lazy and have no job. I also love how you lie about being the baby daddy, sweetest thing I ever read Eva! I'm now going to eye fuck myself in yesterday's knickers and last week's pjs. Love you Chaz 4 eva. I.d.s.t xxx
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Facehugger

VIP Member
She really does have one hell of a shock coming when this baby comes. I worked 6 days a week up to my boy being born 2 months prem. After 3 days I was sent home from the hospital, he had to stay in the SCBU.

I walked 20 minutes each way every day to the hospital to visit him for 3 weeks as at that time I had no car, this was in December & January. He couldn't suck, I had to feed him through a tube up his nose & into his stomach. I couldn't express any milk either with pumps or anything, its a thing in our family we can't breastfeed, the fuel nozzles don't seem to work. 🤣

If you think you can plan every aspect of what you are going to do madam, think again.

Forgot: it was then a routine of setting alarms to wake him every 4 hours to feed him when he did come home. I had to do that until he reached what would have been a healthy birth weight. I didn't sleep hardly for 2 months straight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Regarding the waiter from Sheesh, a Tattler on the Stephen Bear thread is trawling follower lists on Instagram to try and find out who he may be! This is getting exciting! Can you imagine if we find out and the papers nick the info from here? 😮😮😮😮

• Haha
  • Wow

TeddiK

Sorry to burst in uninvited - I haven’t read back yet as busy doing stuff unlike Lauren who has been to Wilkos and overdone it. I know we knew she’s a lazy mare but is she fricking serious. She’s taking it easy after doing too much holding things in home bargains and cooking dinner and cleaning her house???! I think I’m about two weeks ahead of her pregnancy wise (hard to keep up as she looks about 8 months gone) - working full time, looking after our children, keeping house clean and trying to get out to walk every day and haven’t asked anyone for a medal (yet) cos it’s called DOING THE BARE MINIMUM. God help her when she’s ready to drop, she’ll probably be in an induced coma or something cos it’s so hard for her. Urgh. Anyway yeah as you can tell I’m just loving pregnancy and just feeling so easy breezy haha.

• Heart
  • Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
You can't dump your fellow scrunchies for real life and exciting things out of lockdown like holidays, days out and family things. 🤣
Imagining myself out at the pub after lockdown for the first time in months glued to Tattle :ROFLMAO: ffs. Something extremely liberating and great about being on here with people you don’t know, being able to say whatever you want, and I don’t find it mean spirited on here at all.

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
Maybe Charlie has been bunged a few quid by our Moley friend to go along with the happy family story.

Cue stories of Charlie having a 'swarthy' great-grandfather to explain away the mixed race child due to a genetic throwback.
Or Lauren will say something like ‘I’m quite an exotic lookin gell’ and try and justify it like that.
Ffs I am hoping so so much to get my proper life back soon and out of lockdown, I spend too much time on this forum speculating about stupid things but I love the community and it’s funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

mb1202

VIP Member
Daily mirrors been on tattle again hahaha
It’s not Lauren’s fault! The media are obsessed with her. Rumour has it Queen Elizabeth is gifting her Princess Diana’s wedding tiara. The Queen is reported to have said ‘they’re both iconic women marrying men called Charles, I couldn’t imagine a more worthy, inspiring yung gell’

• Haha
Reactions: 27