Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sc90

It infuriates me that she is moaning about being on her feet for 2 days. At 20 weeks pregnant. Not all of us have the luxury of laying in bed when we feel ill or tired etc. Some of us live in the real word and have to go to work to provide for our children and keep a roof over our heads. We don’t have time to be ill. I am a single mum of 2 young girls and I dread the thought of being poorly

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Fifthavenue

To give the guy his due he's currently over seven years in the program and sober. Still a wee creep mole but credit where it's due.

I remember they were going to be the Kardashians! Haha

Sober from alcohol yes. Still does coke with others including LG (before 'pregnancy')

There’s been a couple of instances of Big Liz being papped by ‘real’ photographers in quite an unflattering way, when she’s been with moleman. Do you think this is a coincidence or could he be setting them up?
Definitely not setting them up. He goes mad when he isn't involved and gets no money.

• Wow

Chi4

VIP Member
Posting pics
I don't know if we have seen the likes of this before, Lauren is awake well was awake at 7:30am!!!! I mean obviously it's a self involved post about being skinny but still!
I saw that’s this morning but could only read the skinny bit. First thing and she’s off again 😫. It’s all about ME ME ME !

Posting pics

I saw that’s this morning but could only read the skinny bit. First thing and she’s off again 😫. It’s all about ME ME ME !
Why would you wake up and say “ The media missed my skinny days “. Wtf. That’s is actually sad and shows what a narcissist she is !

Soooooo obsessed with herself it’s shocking!

• Haha
  • Heart

MunHun

VIP Member
View attachment 465397
dan bloody wonky fences follow her 🙄, as do her fuzzy edges 😏
Oh for the love of god. She has no bump at all in this photo and a very waspish waist! How is it possible to look like an overstuffed lumpy old sofa from the side and just as ridiculous but a completely different shape from the front! 🤯

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
It should genuinely be illegal to edit this much (edit: as in you should have to declare it a bit like when they do an ad). It’s actually infuriating to look at her smug face in the new pics, when we know full well she actually looks like this. Then she bleats on about mental health, comparing yourself to others and being ‘reeewl’ on social media. Vain hypocrite as always.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

roseturntupnose

Just had a flashback from ready steady cook kids the other night when lauren said "imagine someone from (wherever charlie is from) ending up with a girl like LG" and she was well chuffed. Talking over charlie trying to cook with some bloke who fries babybels.
She also spent the whole time on her phone reading through the comments I could see her thumb flicking through.
Poor charlie has been trapped😂
I honestly think she has seen how "well" the Goodman's have done, Amy child etc and thought right, need to get preggers to forward my career, dont care if I'm a single mum it'll get more headlines .

If she was worth all those millions, shed be buying a house, making a home Instagram account, doing up a nursery with freebies etc like all the others.

• Haha

Fifthavenue

@Fifthavenue have u any idea what the time frame is from when the pics are taken, to actually getting them in a paper? Like, does it take them 5 minutes being as tho they are shocking?

This is the link for complaints guys...

Craig is known to hold pictures for months but these ones would be the past week. So they would be taken, next couple of days chosen and 'edited' , then offered out to publications. Yes online form on there. Considering these are the less airbrushed ones recently it says a lot. We've all had enough and it makes us all look bad it's so unethically. There's a reason no one else does it it's not on. State the numerous times and articles and it hasn't a one off. Have to be spot on with it though as it's very serious. Then hopefully it will be taken seriously. Time for a change.

Her hormones are so strong she's bending fences in the wake of her enormous shum (shelf-bum #copyright) Remarkable.

I'm glad at the very least she's taken heed of our comments on her usually painfully short trousers - though in true Big Loz style she's missed the mark completely and gone too far the other way with these.

Isn't it odd/interesting that things we say on here get taken note of & acted upon - it's like an episode of Black Mirror; zzz-lister is puppeted by online forums for £200 pics. What a life 😳
That's why I say sometimes it's best not to say anything (I know so hard) as they read everything and gives them ideas and they think they would have played us on here.

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
Why on earth does she always think people are jealous ?? Jealous of what exactly ? There is nothing to be remotely jealous of. A circus of a life !!

Katie8ee

VIP Member
CHIC? More like SHIT. The permanently-surprised box-dyed wrong foundation colour/bad fake tan look is chic now?! See through leggings coupled with a (hopefully faux) fur coat and trainies will never be fashionable. And she probably gets the LV bag from the same dodgy market "The GC" was photographed shopping at.

Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for her. Then she says or does something cretinous again.
Sad to say and it has been confirmed by sources including the shop who gifted it that this coat is real Mink. If I recall correctly she has three real furs. I launched a complaint with Peta about it as she is on their site as an ambassador.

• Sad
  • Angry

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Lazy Saturday morning, just like every day for her. Love the pink mummy mug, must be a gel then eh?
She's as subtle as a sledgehammer with the pink ribbon and pink mug. Also not to be a snob but who puts off brand chocolate digestives in a glass jar? Is this the LG version of the big candy jars the Kardashians have in their kitchens. SADDDDDDDDDDDD

Soz am so late to the party - is she saying her crotch fruit is currently the same size as an adult puffin ??!

Probably asking them to pick up her lunch / dinner / supper snack and drop it off.
Yes 😂 but it's just a wee puffin a ten incher 😂

• Haha

80hs

Chatty Member
D51AA8A6-AD64-4738-84C1-09B88D52018C.jpeg

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Put an IPSO complaint in about the photos on the Mail. Has to be written professionally though. inaccuracy.
She/they are just making themselves look worse and worse and worse. He needs an agent himself. It’s not even believable, just an embarrassment *shakes head*

• Haha

roseturntupnose

To craig and lauren,
Just a few tips for your next set up
- wear clothes that fit
- dont edit laurens face to look unrecognisable (we all know what she looks like and you're just embarrassing yourselves)
- stick to a theme for your influencing e.g cartoon sex "symbol" or unedited and honest, you cant mix both
- tell lauren to own her body, wed like her a lot more, not that you care about that, but she'd also get a lot more work this way, brands might actually want to work with her, which means more money for the both of you. Brands dont want to work for a narcissistic vain photoshopped cgi cartoon
- make sure you get your preg dates right, you're embarrassing yourselves. I know lauren believes any news is good news but REALLY?? Do you want to be a uk laughing stock???
Lots of love,
Rose Turntupnose
Agent Advisor to UK Celebriiys

• Haha
  • Heart

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Stephen knows where it's at 😂😜
Is there something missing from Charlie’s post? ‘The day my world changed forever’ surely it should’ve continued with ‘I cried as I realised my one night stand was going to be my new forever clingy girlfriend’ 🤣

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
The bottom of those trousers must be absolutely manky. Why does she not have a jacket on?
Because she’s driven somewhere, walked up and down in a straight line for 20 mins, got back in the car and gone home 🤦‍♀️ :sick: Hope you’re feeling better btw! X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

lalalanded

VIP Member
It’s just hormones, she’s a yung gell with a different pregacy to us ordinary people. She’s a celebri’iy, and the meed-ya are obsessed wiv her. She’s the only yung gell in the wewld with a huge bump at free munfs.
I literally read that out loud in Lauren's voice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17