Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrbusiness

VIP Member
Do you think grandad odd bod is I on it? Or they think they’re going to be grandparents in juletember for real?

Reactions: 4

Noelc

Chatty Member
The next Mrs Hinch? 🤔😂 don’t believe she cleans and does housework herself for a second 😂 edited to add why spell fragrance with a ‘n’ it it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Old phrase but cleaning should be second nature as she is ' living over the brush .' with Chas ... Well for now

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
I and many others have done set ups for years. It's in the editors code that you are not allowed to manipulate or touch a picture. We are all honest that's one thing about us. Craig is the only one who does it and people are scared of upsetting him as he is known to be very spiteful but there's so much talk from paps that we want to be represented properly and not fake news. So we are trying to get as many as we can to send a complaint of all the previous photo shopped sets as it's not on. It's so frustrating.
Random question but Did you have any interaction with that little weasel Rob who was Josie Cunningham’s agent at all?
it seems very weird that they can monopolise what photos go out etc, even though they’re clearly fake? I may be missing the point but if you snap a realistic pic of her surely you’re within your rights to sell it?

VIP Member
“Boiled water” 😂😂😂 well done for knowing how to boil a kettle, Loz.
Does she think she’s a master chef for making a cup of tea? I’m sure we have all heard of lemon and ginger tea, no need for the ingredients list 😂 thanks for reminding us to use water ffs
Just an advert for the funky honey.

Reactions: 3