Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blowup80

VIP Member
Lozza we know you read here, you are too self obsessed no to. Can you see how all these women live a normal life which is tiring, hard and busy. It's life, that's what we all have to do to pay the bills. You even get someone round to sort your wardrobe out while you lie in bed. Stop complaining for fucks sake because you are making people detest you and laugh at you and your pathetic life even more. If that is even fucking possible!!

God she gets on my nerves!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Has she actually said when she finds out the sex of this kid yet ???
It’s the only thing she doesn’t talk about in the bastard pregnancy🤣🤣

The elephant In the room 🙃🙃

Or are we just not gonna mention it until it’s hanging out of ya Fanny Lozza????

I have soooo many questions 🤣🤣 it’s all just weird as fuck !!
She was on a gender reveal rampage banging on about it constantly until Valentine's Day when we noticed that Chaz present said " a girls best friend is her Daddy" or some other waffle. As happens the Daily Mail ran with it and published an article with the screenshots from here. It was one of our greatest moments as a detective squad. Big Loz was raging and went on a rant all over Instagram but the damage was done. Since then she has been drawing it out hoping we forget we already know.

• Heart
  • Haha

Fifthavenue

Always later in the day when she is finally awake and prepared to look at the photos over and over!
They've already been sent it a case of who wants to buy them. She would have looked over them the days prior

You mean not in a carpark??? Thanks for the heads up - these should be good!
Not in a car park but outside in the day. They have been listening and taking notes. Different shoes too

• Haha
  • Wow

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Another 20 weeks of her moaning...
she is such a lazy moaning old bitch! Imagine she had a proper job like the rest of us, she wouldn’t know how to cope!
I seriously don’t know how she will cope when the baby comes along, if she thinks now is hard

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
How can a grown woman in her 30s conduct herself this way. Looking at those two photos posted by 80hs above, is she not embarrassed?? The woman is an absolute laughing stock. She deserves to be ridiculed, sorry. She is off her head and in a land of delusion.

• Heart

Blue1989

VIP Member
Another 20 weeks of her moaning...
Is she actually for real? I worked on my feet 9 hours a day while pregnant. The final 2 weeks,I got sciatica and still worked. Doing too much do not make me laugh.

It's very important to move during pregnancy, It sets you up for an easier birth not that it is easy at all...but you need to be somewhat fit for pushing etc.

• Heart

Fifthavenue

Onlines aren't bothered by the pics so far. Not interested in her just walking around but sure they will use some soon when the price goes down.

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
I am on the Stephen Bear thread so I will go over and post about it.

If true, do you think Chaz knows he isn’t the daddy? Seems a rum howdoyoudo if so.
I was so shocked seeing him on that IG live. I have posted before saying he’s quite a good looking guy and I take that back! Gormless springs to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
Maybe Charlie has been bunged a few quid by our Moley friend to go along with the happy family story.

Cue stories of Charlie having a 'swarthy' great-grandfather to explain away the mixed race child due to a genetic throwback.

• Haha

Blowup80

VIP Member
WHY HAS NO ONE POSTED THIS!?

Tattlerrrrrrs you're lagging behind
[/QUOTE]
Been a busy day walking round a car park looking like a cross between Kat Slater and a fucking cooked chicken? I'll reward myself with two overcooked cobs slathered in 20lbs of butter then sliiiide in to bed for 15 hours.

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
It'll be utterly glorious if the baby is actually mixed-race. Just when you think Big Loz couldn't make a bigger laughing stock of herself out pops an exotic looking little baby

• Haha
  • Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
News Flash the baybeh is convinced 😂
She does my head in. Dreadful grammar again, to the point where I can’t even decipher what she means. ‘When i let us be public’ ffs shut up every single second of your life is public you silly mare! She adores the attention, it makes her feel like the star she thinks she is o_O
Why the f would anyone be jealous of her (as she says in her comment reply), her arrogance is insane. Uneducated, thick, arrogant, ex reality tv girl with a botched face and body. Yeh Lauren we’re so envious of you and your gormless idiot boyfriend and crushed velvet sofa.

Last edited:
  • Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
Sometimes I feel sorry for her too. It’s unfortunate that she ruins herself with her horrible attitude.
She seems like quite a damaged woman, mental health wise. Which is really sad and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. But she seems to be extremely arrogant and self centred at the same time. I know some people develop a bravado to deal with these issues but she genuinely seems like she’s convinced herself she’s a stunning goddess and anyone who disagrees is jealous. It could be the case that all her behaviour is a defence mechanism but I doubt it, she’s been quite up herself and had delusions of grandeur since the start of TOWIE (thinking she’s the star, saying to Mark he’d never get better than her even though the whole point was he was keeping her on the sidelines and cheating the whole time). Lol sorry long reply! X

• Heart

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
Imagine what she’ll be like when the baby is here. She’s in for a rude awakening.
Given she can’t help herself with her holier than thou comments such as ‘Natural labour’ and ‘organic only’ I think there may be more popcorn watchers than sympathisers. Her comments are preachy but worse, uninformed as some of it may well be out of her control. She can’t even be arsed to cook now with all the time in the world, no wonder she’s a laughing stock on that comment alone

I'm assuming she means her pubis. Isn't it a bit early for that to be causing pain?
Also, in what world is being on your feet for two days 'doing too much'?
I've never been pregnant, and I know everyone is different, but all the people I know have worked through their pregnancy without whinging that two days of normal work is overdoing it. She is going to have a massive shock when she realises that you can't just loll about on your fat arse all day with a small baby.
I’ve never heard anyone whinge like her either and I know a couple of people who were genuinely ill whilst pregnant, working and looking after other children as some of our fellow tattlers have.

Big shout out to single parents on here too, it’s a hard enough job and I’m always humbled how you guys just get on and do it without recognition (especially listening to morons like Lozza complaining)

Last edited:
  • Heart