Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Brill

I don't know if we have seen the likes of this before, Lauren is awake well was awake at 7:30am!!!! I mean obviously it's a self involved post about being skinny but still!
Yes, how did the media miss how skinny Lauren was in 2018 - I mean, look at her, in all her cankle glory!

1614700200700.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Fifthavenue

Another narrative. I'm sure it's all for the next set up pics. She will be holding home bargains and Wilko bags as she couldn't remember which shops. I'm sure I'll hear about it first as there's already been talk as been a week since the last set has been out.

• Heart
  • Wow

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Awful. And the constant ‘mummy and daddy’ comments they make to each other. I’m being horrible and cynical, but as I’ve said before many times I’m a romantic (repeating myself :ROFLMAO: ) but I don’t buy it. Imagine feeling the need to write stuff like that for the public to see, just say it to each other. We’ve seen them shag, wee, vomit etc on TV (more Geordie shore and LI than TOWIE, but it’s the same idea) so they have no boundaries. I’m no prude, trust me haha but these people live such odd lives.
Completely agree with you. This mummy and daddy shit is fucking twee and nauseating.

As I said earlier, Mr SS and I have been married almost 22 years and we have never, ever put one single post on social media expressing our deep love for each other like she does 🤢. Like you said, it’s not for the public or even friends to see. Similarly, we have had two children (both now teenagers) and we didn’t post any scan pics, gender reveals, bump pics AT ALL. It is interesting and joyful for US TWO to see this stuff but nobody else will want to see it. It is boring for everyone else.

And do you know what? You never know who out of your friends or family maybe struggling with fertility and enduring the agony of months and months of negative pregnancy tests. It took me a while to conceive and every time I read or heard about someone I knew announcing a pregnancy made me so very upset and it often led me to irrational tears of ‘it’s not fair! Why them and not me?!’. I feel pathetic looking back on it as I was filled with envy but those feelings were very, very raw. I felt jealous, angry, and a failure as I could not get pregnant myself. Thankfully, over time it did happen but I will never forget those feelings I had. It has taught me NEVER EVER to ask a woman WHEN she will be having children or ask WHY she hasn’t had children yet. It is such a hurtful and intrusive question for a couple who is struggling. I now keep schtum and know that people will tell me if they want to. If they don’t, it is none of my business.

You can tell from Lozza’s bragging baby posts that she hasn't even THOUGHT about those in her circle or family who may be struggling. It has never even crossed her mind as she is too self centred and arrogant to even consider how the recipients of her baby news may be feeling. I bet you any money that many women will have seen her braggy posts about being pregnant after seemingly little effort and they will have gone to bed in tears wishing it was them who were having a baby. It hurts. It really fucking hurts but she is so tone deaf and inconsiderate that the thought of moderating and toning down her baby brag posts has never entered her empty, wide, plate faced, head.

Much love ❤ to anyone reading this essay (!) who is struggling with fertility issues right now. I hope your time will eventually come like it did for me. In the meantime, stop following Lozza if her posts make you furious and upset. You don’t need a bragger like that in your life. Please know that, although Loz is blissfully unaware and thoughtless, there are many of us who are aware and understand your private battles. Those people in your life who don’t continually bombard you with intrusive questions about children will be the ones that know how unkind it is to keep putting such pressure on a childless woman or couple. I hope it happens for you soon ❤❤❤❤❤

Just call me Big Loz Shakespeare

View attachment 454058
Is the daft bint aiming that shite post at us???? Knob.

• Heart

Blowup80

VIP Member
Then we can have a title - 'Sheesh shock - new dad on the block' :LOL:
Some poor waiter shitting himself thinking "those tattlers are getting closer to the truth! Everyone will soon know I shagged big Loz and I'm the baybeh daddy and that poor gay lad has been dragged in to it and they are on to him now! "

• Haha

Gembo

VIP Member
I find it so weird to say that she’s proud of how much love he shows her publicly 😦🤨 not proud of how he goes out to work each day, it speaks volumes to me of how important she thinks she is. I’ve been proud of my husband for lots of things but that would just never occur to me to be proud of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Can I just say in my narcotic induced fugue state I live alone but coming on here and hearing all you care for me and wonder how I am it doesn't half make me all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks lads it's so appreciated ❤💛💙💜

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
This one is from “ mirror”. Didn’t know Lozza is turning into an owl with the 360 degree revolving head vision ( twit twoo, twit twoo)
She would make a good owl...she already has the eyebrows and revolving head 😄😄 xx.

Lol...

Resizer_16148201729360.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Fifthavenue

Maybe a daft question, but if there was no more interest in "papping" her , would it be anyone's loss ? I understand , for an income it works both ways but what if you all were just of the opinion it's not worth it ? Maybe I'm being naive. It fascinating, hence my long time lingering. But I'm baffled
We haven't papped her in ages that's why all there is left right now is the set ups. The money we used to make off her is non existent and we would only make money of we caught her looking drastically different to what she portrays online. But that's nothing new, those days aregone. no one likes sitting outsiden hers so yes we can't be bothered, there's bigger fish to fry.

• Heart

Fifthavenue

Grim, this I did not need to see this morning. I don't know anything about pregnancy tummy's but I can tell you that as a person with food allergies the hardness of her stomach makes me feel sick. Copyrighting your baby bump to a talent agency for fuck sake. Also different clothes than the post lying on the couch ten minutes before. Lies lies lies. (The full video is on her stories) just realised she also as all the curtains shut to make the photo dark so don't get the full view 😂
It's the same video she posted last weekend with the question box. Not sure why she's posting it again. Needs some attention

Publications don't care enough to use this or buy it. We all laugh. Never seen any other celeb do this. That's why her and Craig are a match made in heaven.

• Haha
  • Wow

Blowup80

VIP Member
I am jealous of her giant shelf arse, her gay sink spunker, the fact she can't spell, her laziness, her terrible attitude, her lies, her desperation, her grubby food, no job, how everybody laughs at her and mocks her and her obsession with filters and photoshop. Always jealous of you Lauren, who wouldn't be 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

nomorefakers

I’ve heard her in an interview saying she ‘sticks the same’ and hasn’t changed that much ‘just grown up’. This woman has butchered and ruined her face and body with procedures. Whether she’s trying to convince herself she’s still natural and gorgeous, or just being a total liar is up for debate. Seriously though, this look has become so ‘normal’ that these people think it’s sexy and gorgeous- trout lips, enormous cheek implants, chin implants, fillers, Botox and horrible frazzled hair. She looks a state and it’s all self inflicted and paid for- this is not trolling someone for their natural looks.
View attachment 453876
What really disturbs me is her arrogant look on her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 21