Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Then she gets annoyed that people criticise her and thinks it’s just her life and no one else’s business, and everyone’s just a hater. When you post every waking moment of your life on Instagram, you do actually make it other peoples business.

This in a nutshell is what is wrong with this ruddy influencer bullshit. 99.9% of them have no self awareness and are as thick as shit. They post everything online and then when people (understandably) comment they get their thongs in a knot and delete posts/get all defensive. The main culprit is Olivia fucking Bowen. That's actually her middle name.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

80hs

Chatty Member
Killed me again you lot, on these past few pages 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭

Anyway, I don’t like Moleman being here 🤨 I feel like a predator is lurking in the shallows. Do one Moley, it’s creepy 😰. Can we all learn a different language pls 😳

• Haha
  • Heart

abcdabcd

VIP Member
So are these photoshopped or not?
also I hate those trainers with a passion!
Theory: she had a date with BackGrid, the car park, the poses, it all looks too much like the usual set up, - but her check bounced, so instead of sending the photos to Lauren for her to edit them, BackGrid just went ahead and released the unedited raw version lol

• Haha

Blue1989

VIP Member
Any mother who aspires to be a MILF needs their head checking. I didn't even think about that when pregnant, being a good mother was more my worry ffs.

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
This is my fave one yet Pom🤣🤣🤣 bloody caesar Charles 🤣🤣🤣

Just cracking up laughing at the fact her manager probably reads all the tattle pages for all his clients. What a life !!! She must get pointers for each week. Okay loz so this weeks targets are
- post a vid of you cooking
- dont include any sweetcorn on your stories
- say something romantic about charles just to keep him thinking the babys his
- make sure you post about anxiety this week as you havent spoken about it for a while
- talk about charles going to work so your followers feel you're relatable
- no sexy videos on insta, for you or charles, the tattlers dont like it
- hint at proposal
- moan about paps
- order next size up moon bump
- no pictures up of your flat incase you reveal anything else we could have got paid for you dodo
- Pay me my bill
Does anyone remember when she started a whole thing about how she was starting therapy and it was going to be this big journey? She put up a story like ‘it will really help wiv ankzyty and dipreshun ’ and tagged the therapist, then never did it again. Clearly another paid ad. She will genuinely exploit anything it’s gross.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Emmie81

VIP Member
Natural birth ?? Coming from the person that has a love affair with Colombian’s finest white and has more plastic in her than a waste recycling centre

she can foxtrot Oscar

• Haha

roseturntupnose

Well fuck me sideways, have you Scrunchies seen the latest? She’s Instagram overhauling apparently...
Another instruction from mole man !!!

She has addressed everything we talk about on this thread, funny that !!!

If it's for real.... good on her.. but it wont be, the girl doesn't even do a story without a filter

• Heart
  • Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I see the tour of Essex car parks continues unabated!
Somehow I lived in Essex for 18 years and never once was papped or saw anyone else being photographed. Funny that...

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
Call me cynical but I think this is a beggy post in disguise, as in she’s hinting to other companies that she is getting free stuff and how she will publicly thank them too if they send her stuff.

Reckon Laurilie-Rose-May will be appearing in trash mags’ worst dressed before she’s 3 months old if Big Lozza’s taste is anything to go by (and yung-gel will think her ‘baby princess’ is famous in true Karen Matthews parenting style )😆
Oh it 100% is exactly this. She would know the brand’s name, she could easily just search it up and drop them a message. She’s posted that to be like ‘hey guys I’m so popular and in demand I’m being gifted things, feel free to do the same!’. She’s so thick thinking that post comes across even remotely convincing or genuine.

Last edited:

Blowup80

VIP Member
Jesus can she drop this fucking baybeh! I'm bored of food posts, I wanna see sausage skin car park outfits and fags outside pubs, candid side profile shots and net body suits on Only Fans goddamn it!!!!

• Haha

Fifthavenue

@Fifthavenue What's the deal here please? :ROFLMAO: Has someone at Backgrid finally lost their job and taken a memory stick with all the originals on?

What a state she looks, poor Chazza will get it in the neck later for this no doubt!
Think there were too many complaints about the stupid airbrush face and how pathetic it looks so they've had to tone it down finally. Hopefully they'll stay like this. There is still editing on these but much lighter.

NinaStar90

VIP Member
I had a natural 10lb4 kid. He was easy to push out except I shat, puked and peed everywhere. Glamorous right?

• Haha
  • Wow

Blakelycakey

Imagine Charlie copies what Curtis did going round making everyone a coffee and calling the girls ‘young lady’! Ffs.
I can so see him being on it! Those intro videos at the start ‘Awrite I’m Chawlz, I’m twenny free and I’ve been out wiv Ka’ie Price and Lauren Goodjah’
:poop:o_O
Ex on the beach! Imagine lozza and Katie price emerging from the sea 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Traveler001

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when she started a whole thing about how she was starting therapy and it was going to be this big journey? She put up a story like ‘it will really help wiv ankzyty and depreshun’ and tagged the therapist, then never did it again. Clearly another paid ad. She will genuinely exploit anything it’s gross.
The problem is she will do anything to fix her issues. Absolutely anything. Once. So the therapy session didn't fix her - it doesn't work. Drinks juice and isn't magically healthy- it doesn't work. Eats a salad and isn't suddenly a size 6 - healthy eating makes no difference might as well order 4 pizzas, sides and dessert. It's because she's lazy and not really motivated to change. It's easier to stay in bed, eating and being upset. No judgement on that part but the part where she shares it for young girls (actual young girls, not 30 year olds) and vulnerable women to be influenced by it, I definitely do judge that part!

• Heart
Omg I couldnt even get though all of that Q&A on her IG she’s can’t speak and film at the same time because she concentrating more on watching herself (she obviously can’t do both at the same time) he’s grammar is appaling it’s so so bad and she completely fudged up when asked how far along is she, how hard is That to answer WTF the app says 19 weeks but shes 18 weeks.... what! Surely the drs told her how many weeks she by measuring baby, and is it’s not hard you track from your last period day! Ughhhhhh moron

• Haha

DustyRose

Chatty Member
This answer to the bikini question was complete BS.
“I understand. He wants you to himself, don’t take it personal. Maybe compromise”.
I’m sorry but the only response to a man saying this is 🖕
Why is she so obsessed with being some sort of oppressed 1950’s housewife? But on the other hand she’s posing half naked on OF.
Like most things with lauren she is totally contradicting herself. Both lifestyles are fine if that’s what you choose but why is everything in her life so conflicting. WHO IS THE REAL BIG LOZ!?

• Heart
Reactions: 17