Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Not my pic but as Lauren uses alot of oil 😄 I thought I put this up 😄 xx

Resizer_16137240065940.jpg

This is my fave one yet Pom🤣🤣🤣 bloody caesar Charles 🤣🤣🤣

Just cracking up laughing at the fact her manager probably reads all the tattle pages for all his clients. What a life !!! She must get pointers for each week. Okay loz so this weeks targets are
- post a vid of you cooking
- dont include any sweetcorn on your stories
- say something romantic about charles just to keep him thinking the babys his
- make sure you post about anxiety this week as you havent spoken about it for a while
- talk about charles going to work so your followers feel you're relatable
- no sexy videos on insta, for you or charles, the tattlers dont like it
- hint at proposal
- moan about paps
- order next size up moon bump
- no pictures up of your flat incase you reveal anything else we could have got paid for you dodo
- Pay me my bill
Thank you 😄🤗😘 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Pom Bear

VIP Member
The pic I put on earlier looks as if his drunk and has fell on the floor and Loz is trying to get him up but is too lazy to get out the chair 😄 xx

Looool 😄 x
Polish_20210218_012447106.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She seems to want this perfect insta life. Which really doesn’t exist ! Baby and baby daddy ( hate that word ) thinking it will complete her !
THIS. Wait until baybeh arrives. It can be so, so hard especially if you have a baby that doesn't sleep and likes screaming. It isn't all cuddles and black and white photos of little hands and feet.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blue1989

VIP Member
Just had a look at young gells insta. Four photos from the top can someone explain the caption “when you walk inside nature, nature also walks inside of you”. Followed by emojis of squirrels and leaves etc

Wonder if he will leave loads of haribo rings on her dining room table
She walked in dog shite and trailed it into the flat

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Good Morning and Happy Friday you beautiful bunch of humans! Spring is coming and things are looking up for us all I feel.

I am sat here laughing imagining little mole man scrittering around these threads for info. If your reading Moley no hard feelings and I bet you any money you have a good laugh. Tonight has to be a a takeaway as Chaz has been out working all week so he probably deserves it.

Jaw droppimg news is she's awake and posing in bed at 8:40am. Obviously this is because we keep saying she's a lazy lump and needs to get out of he bed. Have to mention though she's naked under the duvet so that part is for the only fans fans.

Glad I don't have the same phone as her as the camera is shite. The filter she uses makes it look like what I imagine it feels to be on meth.

Ps: Nice highlights arsehole

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Just been to Marks and Spencer it was incredible I bought it all. Also on my big city adventure found out Lily's Kitchen now do cat treats so thats me poor forever.

I can't believe this stupid article about the food/proposal it's an absolute joke. I think now our eyes are open to the reality of media manipulation it's just so blatant when it's a set up for publicity. The gender reveal has been spoiled so let's move on to proposal.

I know sometimes people catch lightning in a bottle and fall in love, get married etc within months but that's not reality. You have been together since the start of October (regardless of the various bullshit timelines you feed to the press) and have just ran full force into baby and all that comes with it.

Your not creating some magnificent love story. You are bringing a human into this world who will have divorced parents. Maybe someone in all of this needs to be a grown up and actually think about that

Swear everytime I think she can't sink lower she just keeps going.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Who the fucking hell wakes up and thinks I'll take a sexy sultry pointless selfie!? I've said it before she lives her life through her phone and doesn't use any mirrors as they tell the truth. Imagine her talking to her phone "luking gud babes".
Lozza if you reading this you don't look this, if you tired now then woah wait til that baybeh is gasping for bitty all night long and also your food is shit buy a cook book and READ it!!
I drank a bit too much wine on a school night. So she is gonna get it today.!!
Morning my tattle family 😄🤣
Got to admit though sometimes the apres wine rage is like fuel for the soul 😂 Schools cancelled anyway so fuck school nights 😜😜

I can't imagine getting any gratification from writhing around into a camera at 9am. Plus those bed sheets don't look soft, her room always looks cold and fake tan on white sheets just gives me the boke.

I bet she is the sort of person who goes out for a ciggie in her dressing gown GADZ

Aww baby gel I had 2 hours sleep last night and have been up since 6.15 and in work since 7.30 you poor thing, have a lazy morning for me babez 😘😘😘 she's gonna have a shocker when she realises a babys day starts at around 6am and finishes .... well...... my 9 month doesn't sleep so.... enjoy loz!

Dont know why but I can really imagine Charles stepping up! You lot have changed my opinion of him, I feel sorry for the poor lad and like he might actually be quite a loving dad 🤦🏼‍♀️, or, is that what Moleman has been planning all along ????? And weve fallen for it! From rear of the year to dad of the year
I do think he will do his part because he does everything round that gaff. He is out working, he makes the majority of the food. I think big picture we hope he finds a lovely husband and they can help raise the baybeh and everyone can be happy.

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
So... Ellie Goulding is eight months preggers and no one knew

I listened to a few snippets of her supposed questions and answers the other night and it was all about her being a mummy and it’s her time, etc and not we’re excited but I’m this and I’m that... poor Charlie wasn’t really mentioned. Feel a bit sorry for him 🙁
Ellie Goulding, Princess Eugenie and Rose Leslie all managed it privately. But Lauren is just way too famous bless her heart, being stalked and having everyone including the meed-ya being obsessed with you must be absolutely draining.
Seriously though, what a deluded idiot. ‘It’s her time’ lol she always thinks it’s her time. The self proclaimed main star of TOWIE, the star of Dancing on Ice when she was eliminated in the second week, the star of CGD when she had no screen time because she’s a boring personality vacuum. The poor yung gell can’t catch a break, she’s too famous.

• Haha

DustyRose

Chatty Member
Sorry, don't believe that, she will cheat and have a C section, if she does go for a natural birth and the child is a 9 pounder, she will be walking funny for life.

My Mother has always walked funny, she blames me, I was a 9 pounder, she swore she would never have kids again after having me.
I wouldn’t say a C section is a “cheat”.

It’s usually a much longer and really painful recovery and is mostly done when a vaginal birth would be too risky.

It’s rarely something a woman has control over.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I see I haven't missed much apart from some horrid food dripping in oil. It's just so hilarious because the food always looks absolute shit but she's swaning around like Gordon Ramsey. Just fuck off Lauren and Google some healthy recipes.

I feel that the photo of them on the pregnancy shoot where she is in the red dress is just being used constantly. Her dress looks like something a seven year old would wear to the school disco at Christmas.

She's doing my nut in today and I have only been on here for five minutes 😂😂😂

Thank you for telling us. ❤
Showing her true colours if she can’t stop smoking during pregnancy. So selfish if she’s not addicted.
Absolutely! It's shocking to be smoking while pregnant regardless. Just so selfish!

• Heart
  • Haha

Freeka

Chatty Member
That tweet about 'her year' on DOI got 10 - ten - likes and 10 negative comments. This is someone who allegedly has 1.1 million followers. Nah. Does not add up. Bought followers. Probably well over a million of them. I made a comment about being tired earlier and got 9 likes and only have 700

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
The C-section comment was made in jest by a man. I think the appropriate way to end the discussion is: WTF would he know 🤣

Us Women are warriors and every way of bringing a baby into this world involves a Labour of love. ❤

Lauren will squeal for that epidural as soon as they do the first internal 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Have to say I am utterly disgusted by that petition. The NHS didn’t summon up a pandemic to make anyone’s lives more difficult. These women should be grateful that they have a healthy baby, which is an utter privilege which some people can only dream of. The fact that Big Loz shared it is unsurprising, she’s never really had to work hard for anything and wants to get money for nothing.
I had a baby in April last year and I think the petition is an absolute joke! No way would I sign it I think it’s disgusting.
She decided to get pregnant during a pandemic along with a lot of other people so no ones fault but theirs.

rant over 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

CentralLine

Well fuck me sideways, have you Scrunchies seen the latest? She’s Instagram overhauling apparently...
A bit like when she wanted to start a healthy well being page and then uploaded a picture of a boiled egg and a slice of toast. Toast didn’t even look good 🥴

• Haha

JakeM

VIP Member
that bump will be huge in the end. “Lauren is eating really healthily at the moment”.
Who did she get her dieting tips from? Marjorie Dawes?

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
Apologies for reminding everyone of this, but I sent this photo to my mum last night and she's just phoned and asked why I didn't remove the stalks from the tomatoes. I have never been so insulted in my whole life! 🤬 I'm no Nigella, but even with my limited skills I know that this whole meal is very wrong. I told her that it wasn't MY dinner and we are now estranged.
As you were.
I can see why she must be dead to you now. An unforgivable suggestion.

• Haha
Reactions: 21