Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
As suggested by Facehugger here are my last few pics of the last thread 🥰🤗😘 xx

I've swapped faces in the pregnancy photo and the food one is from Chaz putting messages in his favourite meals 😄 xx

Resizer_16135997047720.jpg

Resizer_16135873064100.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

mb1202

VIP Member
I’m being extremely petty today, but just going to say this then get on with my day(!)
Posting about thieves and yet being involved with two ex cons, one being a violent thug and drug dealer who spent nearly 10 years in prison o_O o_O
AE161EE5-8A2C-430A-871D-2F7F6ABBE7D2.png

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
This poor lads gonna get gout at this rate. Can we also discuss that salad? Is that a Cesar salad attempt? Some spinach leaves, croutons and odd bods special sauce? Pom please do a odd bods special sauce picture with some reference to the sink!! @Pom Bear 🤣🤣
Hope this is ok 😄 I couldn't stop laughing making it that I ended up chopping the feet off 🤭😅😅😅😅😘 xx

Resizer_16136837122340.jpg

• Haha
Hahahaha she's posted about not getting enough sleep. Who wants to tell her about sleep deprivation after the baby arrives??!! She has no idea, poor cow. Also some children don't sleep through consistently for years (speaking from experience) so good luck if her baby is one like that!!

• Haha
  • Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
Them two are as bad as each other . If you don’t want to be commented on or should I say negative comments. Don’t put stuff out there. It’s simple. They bring it on themselves . It isn’t gonna be all nice comments that’s not the way the world works. People are obsessed. Nah they are laughing at yous. Thinking they are something special. They all look the same now.lips cheeks arse tits . Everything. How can they think people are obsessed with them because they are jealous of their looks etc. Get a grip. Couple of has been slags
I said this in a comment on the previous thread, these people live in an echo chamber. They all think they’re incredible, gorgeous, aspirational and people are simply jealous of them.

the reality is they are train wrecks, and as you say people are laughing at them. Isn’t Marnies baby called ‘Roxx’😂😂 they think they’re all kardashians.

Huns, you all look like Michael Jackson and have 2 brain cells between you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clickbait

VIP Member
I cannot believe that pasta required an hour long cookery lesson 😂 I can see why they get takeaway, even beans on toast unsupervised must be an all-day activity.

• Haha
THIS. Wait until baybeh arrives. It can be so, so hard especially if you have a baby that doesn't sleep and likes screaming. It isn't all cuddles and black and white photos of little hands and feet.

Yes! It's just took me over 3 hours to catch up on just a few pages cos my 13 month old baba keeps climbing things, trying to eat everything grabbing stuff he's not allowed, tormenting the poor dogs and just generally being dangerous every second of the day 😂 I'm exhausted running around after him and its only half 9😂

She is in for a SHOCK 😂😂😂

There will be no time for shaking arse videos and long baths. Unless she makes Oddbod do everything, which wouldn't surprise me.

(took me 10 mins to write this) 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

JakeM

VIP Member
Ah, but that is just pictures of the greasy grub with a number next to it. No need for words with our Lozza!
She probably just points and says “that one” like Andy from Little Britain. 😂

“I want that one, and that one, and that one, and that one, and that one”

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lan70

VIP Member
I think she finally fell victim to her desperate need for attention: After making such a huge deal about being pregnant, people are actually interested in seeing articles about her, so REAL photos of the state of her face and body actually pay and photogs will pursue them. Before, she could easily fly under the radar and release her own edited pap shots as no one could be bothered to actually pap her in real life.
Girlfriend has overplayed her hand.

🤣🤣🤣 oh Lauren !! You silly silly girl ......
“I did a home job on my hair”
“ few highlights in the front “
No !! Absolute bullshit!!
Your a Fucken liar !! You’ve had a full head of high lights you thick bitch !!
God she’s tragic!!! I’ve been a hairdresser for 28 years 🤣🤣🤣 and that ain’t no “home job” just tell the truth Lauren ????
Hahahaha

• Haha

roseturntupnose

Hope this is ok 😄 I couldn't stop laughing making it that I ended up chopping the feet off 🤭😅😅😅😅😘 xx

View attachment 444533

This is my fave one yet Pom🤣🤣🤣 bloody caesar Charles 🤣🤣🤣

Just cracking up laughing at the fact her manager probably reads all the tattle pages for all his clients. What a life !!! She must get pointers for each week. Okay loz so this weeks targets are
- post a vid of you cooking
- dont include any sweetcorn on your stories
- say something romantic about charles just to keep him thinking the babys his
- make sure you post about anxiety this week as you havent spoken about it for a while
- talk about charles going to work so your followers feel you're relatable
- no sexy videos on insta, for you or charles, the tattlers dont like it
- hint at proposal
- moan about paps
- order next size up moon bump
- no pictures up of your flat incase you reveal anything else we could have got paid for you dodo
- Pay me my bill

• Haha
  • Heart

DustyRose

Chatty Member
Well back last century maybe, my older Brother was a C section. In this day and age a C section is a vanity thing now
thanks to the likes of Victoria Beckham.
That’s just not true for most women. It’s major surgery which is extremely invasive and comes as a disappointment for a lot of women who were hoping to deliver vaginally.

Some women may choose it for their own personal reasons but it is in no way a “cheat”.

I won’t say any more.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Since she re posted that rediculous petition about getting compensation from the NHSs for having a baby during a pandemic (not that she will be) do you think that means she won’t be using the NHS and going private instead? (Random thought just now) let see!?! 🙄 happy to use them coming down off a bender though isn’t she taking selfie’s the whole time.
I think the poor old NHS staff will need compo for having to look at her dethonged downstairs, pandemic or not.

• Haha
  • Sick

Blowup80

VIP Member
Compensation for opening ya legs?? Imagine what the Nana's would have to say about that! Back in the day every time your hubby touched you you got pregnant! These women did what thousands of others did and want money for it?

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
Anyone else think that her and Amy are morphing into one ?
This is exactly the point. They all are. Lauren, Amy, the Sims sisters, Ferne, Chloe Ferry, Marnie, Charlotte Crosby I could go on. They all look exactly the same. Zero originality, sexiness, personality or uniqueness. Pillow faced trouts who can barely string a sentence together. But i guess we’re all just jealous! o_O :ROFLMAO:

• Haha