Lauren Goodger #16 Her fridge is wierd and we love a beard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Facehugger was the thread title guru! It was slim pickings because we all got a bit waylayed talking about fellas. (@StrawberrySeed you would have won but it was too long to put in the box )

In Summation Big Loz and Chaz are having a baby. The life,the woman,the legend @mandypandy99 spoiled the gender reveal a wee bit! We are all as always a lovely family of chaos .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Woaah that last thread moved fast!! Odd bod is so easily pleased no wonder he’s settled down with wifey material big lozz 🤣

also a tiny derail as I couldn’t comment on the closed thread.. Ben from cebeebies is hot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As suggested by Facehugger here are my last few pics of the last thread 🥰🤗😘 xx

I've swapped faces in the pregnancy photo and the food one is from Chaz putting messages in his favourite meals 😄 xx

Resizer_16135997047720.jpg

Resizer_16135873064100.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How long did she say it is until she finds out the baybeh's gender? In about 3 weeks? She’s such a liar! We all know that she’s having a girl. She might as well admit it at this point. She’s acting like she’s the 1st ever woman to be pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The pic I put on earlier looks as if his drunk and has fell on the floor and Loz is trying to get him up but is too lazy to get out the chair 😄 xx

Looool 😄 x
Polish_20210218_012447106.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
For all you Latie's this is George who I am in love with

@JakeM I think your my secret tattle crush 😂❤

Currently rocking dungarees and my little pony socks
After our Jake said his age the other day, I'm adopting him as my Tattle son I've decided ❤

Oh god, not Lozza's tuna again, noooo! It's cat food! 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.