Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blowup80

VIP Member
Yeah, I remember that too. There are quotes about it here. If she was “quite far along” as she claims then how was she expecting to lose weight? Somehow reverse the process? Similarly, I strongly doubt she would be allowed to skate when she was pregnant so did she not tell them? All very odd.
I'm sorry but it seems like lies to me. She was quite far gone? Well she can't of been quite far gone then and now and look completely different. I know each pregnancy is different and she has more weight on her now but Jesus look at her stomach on Dancing on Ice. I hate myself for saying things like this but she probably made it up as an excuse for why she failed. She can never admit when she has done wrong, always something else to blame!

Reactions: 19
I think she finally fell victim to her desperate need for attention: After making such a huge deal about being pregnant, people are actually interested in seeing articles about her, so REAL photos of the state of her face and body actually pay and photogs will pursue them. Before, she could easily fly under the radar and release her own edited pap shots as no one could be bothered to actually pap her in real life.
Girlfriend has overplayed her hand.

Clutching her bottle of 'healthy water' that will cancel out 3 weeks of #gifted beige food

• Haha

Lgrace90

Thread title suggestions:

Car park photos is her only job, get out of bed you massive slob!

Cod lips and pasta bake, is that bump real or is it fake?

• Haha
  • Heart

DustyRose

Chatty Member
I hate the term “natural birth”. It can make women who have pain relief or c sections feel some sort of shame for being “unnatural”. Anybody who gives birth (in any way shape or form!) deserves a medal!!
She’s sat there watching One Born Every Minute and saying “these women are screamers”, as if she’s not going to shitting her pants and demanding an epidural within the first 10 mins 😂

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
Another instruction from mole man !!!

She has addressed everything we talk about on this thread, funny that !!!

If it's for real.... good on her.. but it wont be, the girl doesn't even do a story without a filter
Its just more lies from Lauren. She will never stop her filtering, editing, bogus product advertising etc etc. When she starts posting photos with no edits, no filters, being honest about her daily life and sticking to her assurances is the day i stop posting on here. Somehow I don’t think that will be anytime soon.

• Heart
  • Haha

Blowup80

VIP Member
Good Morning and Happy Friday you beautiful bunch of humans! Spring is coming and things are looking up for us all I feel.

I am sat here laughing imagining little mole man scrittering around these threads for info. If your reading Moley no hard feelings and I bet you any money you have a good laugh. Tonight has to be a a takeaway as Chaz has been out working all week so he probably deserves it.

Jaw droppimg news is she's awake and posing in bed at 8:40am. Obviously this is because we keep saying she's a lazy lump and needs to get out of he bed. Have to mention though she's naked under the duvet so that part is for the only fans fans.

Glad I don't have the same phone as her as the camera is shite. The filter she uses makes it look like what I imagine it feels to be on meth.

Ps: Nice highlights arsehole
Who the fucking hell wakes up and thinks I'll take a sexy sultry pointless selfie!? I've said it before she lives her life through her phone and doesn't use any mirrors as they tell the truth. Imagine her talking to her phone "luking gud babes".
Lozza if you reading this you don't look this, if you tired now then woah wait til that baybeh is gasping for bitty all night long and also your food is shit buy a cook book and READ it!!
I drank a bit too much wine on a school night. So she is gonna get it today.!!
Morning my tattle family 😄🤣

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Morning Scrunchies! I am loving all the positivity rolling around this thread today. I see Big Loz is calling out to us once again 😂 Just reread the influence post in the cold light of day and it's just as bad. You can't represent something by just deciding to you have to live it. Last night's food was once again fatty and the milkshake calorific. It's like on one hand hey follow me for healthy living inspo on the other oh look at me with my free fatty milkshake.

A walking contradiction.

Attachments

• Haha

Fifthavenue

Them two are as bad as each other . If you don’t want to be commented on or should I say negative comments. Don’t put stuff out there. It’s simple. They bring it on themselves . It isn’t gonna be all nice comments that’s not the way the world works. People are obsessed. Nah they are laughing at yous. Thinking they are something special. They all look the same now.lips cheeks arse tits . Everything. How can they think people are obsessed with them because they are jealous of their looks etc. Get a grip. Couple of has been slags
All paps listened and laughed at this. Just utter bullshit from start to finish. We didn't want to listen as it lines Craig's pockets obv. Note how of course he had an episode on him as well. Normal behaviour for a manager, I mean god father.

• Wow
  • Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Anyway where is my mate @Katie8ee I wanna brag about my man's beard?
Sadly I have smashed up my elbow a tad, it's not broken but it is in a sling so I'm having to just lurk as it needs rested for a few days! Baggy joggies and shiny kitchen floors don't mesh well 😂 had to however battle through it toop up the beard love 😂

Just read today's Dancing on Ice article about Big Loz. She really will do anything to stay relevant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

mb1202

VIP Member
This is rianne meijer for context. Posts lovely pics but often does the behind the scenes and ‘bad takes’. No filters at all and completely relatable, these sorts of influencers are great in my opinion. (She posted this exactly as it is I haven’t tried to expose her or be mean!)
Lauren will never do this, I will put all my money on it. (Not much admittedly, I’m a new uni graduate :ROFLMAO:)
D264BC43-BB99-474B-8C88-34E4E76224FF.jpeg

Miss LG will never be ‘real’. In fact, the day she puts up an unfiltered, unedited picture where she’s being her normal self is the day I stop posting on here. Don’t think that will be occurring any time soon tattlers’

Last edited:

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
Here it is , steak fried in deep deep deep oil 🤢 and chips that have a very deep deep oil coating still on them , and some green goodness with croutons and gunk 🤢

I can drop it off 🤣
How many fecking chips for one person???? Ye Gods! Pure glutton.

Here it is , steak fried in deep deep deep oil 🤢 and chips that have a very deep deep oil coating still on them , and some green goodness with croutons and gunk 🤢

I can drop it off 🤣
Looks like Chaz has jizzed all over the lettuce! Why couldn’t he use the sink like last time? Honestly, these young ‘uns 🙄

• Haha