Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chi4

VIP Member
I wonder how far does that filter work 🤣
I think that’s why we haven’t had body shots for a while , the filtering just won’t work after a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

mb1202

VIP Member
It was my first season I watched live and I had to mute it I could not deal with it, it was the most cringe thing I have ever ever ever heard. I think I have a wee soft spot for Curtis as well because of all the homophobia that is heaped on him. We live in a world were homophobia is not ok but apparently if your a straight guy who may seem a bit camp it's fair game. It absolutely breaks my heart that shit.
I don’t think he’s gay. My ex boyfriend was a little camp but I liked it, he was just funny and good at theatrically telling stories:ROFLMAO: 100% not gay.
Not a problem as we all know if Curtis was but it’s a little unfair to speculate I think.
Yes I was watching behind a cushion at that bit. The way she strutted over like she’d been so wronged. They had about 10 conversations and spooned for a couple of nights ffs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2

Chi4

VIP Member
I think @265 was trying to mansplain childbirth to a forum made up mostly of women which is brave!
I had to have one and was actually relieved lol I didn’t fancy pushing a baby out my noon 🤣was hard after though having the C section.

Reactions: 1