Lauren Goodger #16 Her fridge is wierd and we love a beard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus can she drop this bleeping baybeh! I'm bored of food posts, I wanna see sausage skin car park outfits and fags outside pubs, candid side profile shots and net body suits on Only Fans goddamn it!!!!
So sad of me but I think it will be actually surreal when she has the baby. I still really want to think it will give her some perspective on her vacuous life and be the making of her but I’m pretty certain it won’t. She’ll be another mum influencer who uses her baby for brand deals and thinks she’s the first mother on earth.

Reactions: 11
So... Ellie Goulding is eight months preggers and no one knew
So sad of me but I think it will be actually surreal when she has the baby. I still really want to think it will give her some perspective on her vacuous life and be the making of her but I’m pretty certain it won’t. She’ll be another mum influencer who uses her baby for brand deals and thinks she’s the first mother on earth.
I listened to a few snippets of her supposed questions and answers the other night and it was all about her being a mummy and it’s her time, etc and not we’re excited but I’m this and I’m that... poor Charlie wasn’t really mentioned. Feel a bit sorry for him 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So... Ellie Goulding is eight months preggers and no one knew

I listened to a few snippets of her supposed questions and answers the other night and it was all about her being a mummy and it’s her time, etc and not we’re excited but I’m this and I’m that... poor Charlie wasn’t really mentioned. Feel a bit sorry for him 🙁
Ellie Goulding, Princess Eugenie and Rose Leslie all managed it privately. But Lauren is just way too famous bless her heart, being stalked and having everyone including the meed-ya being obsessed with you must be absolutely draining.
Seriously though, what a deluded idiot. ‘It’s her time’ lol she always thinks it’s her time. The self proclaimed main star of TOWIE, the star of Dancing on Ice when she was eliminated in the second week, the star of CGD when she had no screen time because she’s a boring personality vacuum. The poor yung gell can’t catch a break, she’s too famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hang on... Chunky chaz needed a lesson in how to cook pasta? Erm, just put some water onto boil and chuck it in. WTF??

• Haha
And there’s no way olaplex would work with her

if she was gifted it, it’ll be because her credit card bought it for her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
92BDFD1F-5750-4189-BB8C-AB150E09B59B.png

"This is what I have just purchased".
I swear last night she said it was gifted? Now trying to cash in on the swipe ups the daft bint.

Reactions: 10
Purchased Lozza?! Gifted you mean (and she did actually put gifted on her stories for once 😂)
‘And everyone asking’ really ffs
‘For everyone asking’ and ‘thank you all for your lovely messages’ are her favourite phrases. No one has asked you and no one is sending you nice messages, at least not random members of the public. Not because she isn’t deserving of kindness and love in her life, because she is, but because she is an irrelevance in terms of celebrities and public life. She’s a washed up ex reality tv star from 10 years ago. The way she carries on you’d think she’s Princess Diana.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Chaz is making chicken nuggets and chips Live next week.
So had a quick look at Dad the Dish’s website and all of his recipes appear to be quite unhealthy at first glance. He seems a fan of takeaway dupes at home which is a great idea for people trying to save money or cook more, not so great for a pregnant woman’s (constant) diet. Deep fried babybel?!

• Sick
Swear to I just read deep fried baybeh?!?! Thought she was eating babies! Phew. Deep fried babybel? What the hell? Get that man off Instagram now!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘For everyone asking’ and ‘thank you all for your lovely messages’ are her favourite phrases. No one has asked you and no one is sending you nice messages, at least not random members of the public. Not because she isn’t deserving of kindness and love in her life, because she is, but because she is an irrelevance in terms of celebrities and public life. She’s a washed up ex reality tv star from 10 years ago. The way she carries on you’d think she’s Princess Diana.
Well I'm asking, asking why these companies want her promoting their products? I would be actively put off anything she endorsed. Swan have been around for donkeys years and a reputable brand. Goodness knows why they want a minus z lister on board.

• Heart
Also came on to say was it gifted or bought Lozza make your mind up gal🤷🏼‍♀️
Imagine being that stupid seeing a toaster you didn’t have the sense to google it if you thought ‘yeah that’s a bit of me that toaster’ shows the intelligence of her follows if they have to message and ask where it’s from...she did a three hour long story on them so it was fairly obvious their make etc

Reactions: 4
Well I'm asking, asking why these companies want her promoting their products? I would be actively put off anything she endorsed. Swan have been around for donkeys years and a reputable brand. Goodness knows why they want a minus z lister on board.
Some of these brands clearly have extremely poor research teams. For example imagine gifting Ferne McCann a baby item, or a beauty product or something. She jokingly said her acid attacker Ex boyfriend only used ‘a bit of toilet cleaner’. But she still gets brand deals and has her own show! :sick:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Proving they're reading here so to be honest I won't be saying too much as it gives them ideas and now more on it than ever. New set up going around. Daylight and new hair. Considering I said what was done last time and someone copied my comment on The Sun Instagram where he was tagged. We don't like them having the satisfaction of thinking they're right and one step ahead in the game.

Reactions: 12
I’m guessing that Moleman has been reaching out to brands re: Big Loz’s new transformation into earth mutha homebody influencer and mentioned that she’ll be focusing on healthy eating, cooking etc. and got them on the beg. Hopefully the brands will soon realise she can’t cook, she doesn’t eat healthily and importantly she has no social media reach/engagement.

As an aside, I wonder how long it took for Oddbod to realise that you can’t make toast in the new kettle? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Proving they're reading here so to be honest I won't be saying too much as it gives them ideas and now more on it than ever. New set up going around. Daylight and new hair. Considering I said what was done last time and someone copied my comment on The Sun Instagram where he was tagged. We don't like them having the satisfaction of thinking they're right and one step ahead in the game.
Sorry that people are not keeping it on Tattle, we appreciate your insight.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.