Lauren Goodger #16 Her fridge is wierd and we love a beard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know who is doing these bad Geri spice blonde streaks. They look awful ! No blending whatsoever !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think that her and Amy are morphing into one ?
This is exactly the point. They all are. Lauren, Amy, the Sims sisters, Ferne, Chloe Ferry, Marnie, Charlotte Crosby I could go on. They all look exactly the same. Zero originality, sexiness, personality or uniqueness. Pillow faced trouts who can barely string a sentence together. But i guess we’re all just jealous! o_O :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IT TOOK AN HOUR?
Also so not enough (for lauren). I sense a two for Tuesday domino's later.

Well we have the vine tommies (without the vines) but where's the sweetcorn, not enuff goodness there for our Lozza .

Can't believe that took an hour, Mr SoS can only successfully cook one meal (proper carbonara as taught by an Italian neighbour) but I can be inhaling that from a trough on my lap within 15 minutes of me kicking him up the arse into the kitchen.

Sadly I have smashed up my elbow a tad, it's not broken but it is in a sling so I'm having to just lurk as it needs rested for a few days! Baggy joggies and shiny kitchen floors don't mesh well 😂 had to however battle through it toop up the beard love 😂

Just read today's Dancing on Ice article about Big Loz. She really will do anything to stay relevant.
Well that'll learn you our @Katie8ee serves ya right for having spanking clean shiny floors, you need to lounge about in your pit more following the good example our wifey -like Lozza is setting, not gallivanting roond ya hoos like Molly and her bucket of Flash. No more, do ya hear me??

Hope you'll soon be on the mend!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe her tweet saying ‘I hoped they’d show my year of me’. ‘My year of me’ ffs how can someone say/type that unironically?! Not only is it self centred but it’s deluded, she was voted out in the second week, why would she be included in a ‘best bits’ show?!
And she follows Michael Zenezini her professional dance partner on Twitter and he follows her back so he could see that nasty comment. The Walrus comment was well deserved. She isn't right in the head. 100%

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
During the live, the other guy asked about charlie boys impending fatherhood. At that point he said ‘I have to be careful now’ and you hear lauren say ‘yeah you do’... it’s so obvious they already know the sex otherwise what did he need to be careful about? Then later they made a big point about saying how they find out next week.

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand the need for filters in her case. She’s a nice looking girl, really. Yes, not striking looking, but has normal next door girl‘s look minus the lip fillers. She keeps biting them, wonder if they’ve been botched or something, I agree they look very uneven.

Reactions: 7
I wonder does he smoke weed he just does not look like he’s there at all. It’s a blank stare.
I honestly wondered (and I hope this doesn't offend anyone) if he had some type of learning issue. He has a very vacant looking face and just seemed lost trying to do anything in that kitchen.

Reactions: 11
He actually cannot get his words out either , so they make a right pair ! Imagine their gripping conversations?! They actually remind me of Wayne and waynetta and how they talk to each other 🤣

I honestly wondered (and I hope this doesn't offend anyone) if he had some type of learning issue. He has a very vacant looking face and just seemed lost trying to do anything in that kitchen.
I thought that as well ! He looked like a lost boy , pottering about that kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well that video, the hits I saw was just Lauren wanting to take everybit of the limelight!!

the vacant face was because he couldn’t just cook or speak on his own!!! I actually feel sorry for him, he’ll run in a few years, no doubt about it.

Oh and not forgetting we’re all obsessed with her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The more I see him talking , he seems more of a pleb then a player type. Defiantly wants mothering that one ! Or bumming lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well that video, the hits I saw was just Lauren wanting to take everybit of the limelight!!

the vacant face was because he couldn’t just cook or speak on his own!!! I actually feel sorry for him, he’ll run in a few years, no doubt about it.

Oh and not forgetting we’re all obsessed with her 🤣
there were no more than 250 viewers watching and we’re obsessed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly this, she was, even trying to steal it from the presenter too (or looking bored when presenter was talking not about her and made it about Charles being a dad).

She behaved like she’s Charlie’s mum, actually scolding him in that one hour snapshot of their lives so you can imagine what she’s like the rest of the time!

When she talks about the baby, it’s all about what SHE is going to do rather than ‘we’, she might as well just call him ‘sperm donor’ to his face.

I now actually feel sorry for him, god forbid the baby becomes a daddy’s girl, she’ll be resentful of her own daughter and competing for attention and affection

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.