Lauren Goodger #16 Her fridge is wierd and we love a beard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing that Moleman has been reaching out to brands re: Big Loz’s new transformation into earth mutha homebody influencer and mentioned that she’ll be focusing on healthy eating, cooking etc. and got them on the beg. Hopefully the brands will soon realise she can’t cook, she doesn’t eat healthily and importantly she has no social media reach/engagement.

As an aside, I wonder how long it took for Oddbod to realise that you can’t make toast in the new kettle? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sorry that people are not keeping it on Tattle, we appreciate your insight.
Can’t make toast in the new kettle 😂😂😂😂these comments today are amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand the need for filters in her case. She’s a nice looking girl, really. Yes, not striking looking, but has normal next door girl‘s look minus the lip fillers. She keeps biting them, wonder if they’ve been botched or something, I agree they look very uneven.
Normal next door girl's look? Nothing is normal about her . She just looks weird and is ugly inside out.

Reactions: 8
She can't of agreed for these to go out? This is nothing at all like the last few set up shots. Did they tell her they would shop them then not bother!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whose face is she wearing today?! It certainly wasn't the one she had on in the 'Dadthedish' video.

I do wish they would all ditch the fur - the animals are not killed humanely at all, it is a violent and horrendous death. There is a reason that fur farms were banned in the UK, but that doesn't stop the imported products being sold.
But the irony is that Lauren is one of the celebrities on the PETA website and 'thar she blows' in dead animals.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s MASSIVE! She can’t be this big surely
Never been pregnant and am not an expert but it looks far too large and also high up. Wouldn’t any early bump like this be low down by your uterus, you know, where the baby is? Not a huge thing that starts under your boobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Im 6 months pregnant and n where near as big as this.
I don't know many women this big until their third trimester. I didn't tell anyone until I got to 24 weeks (scared of anything happening) and noone guessed because I just looked slightly bloated and a big jumper hid everything! Also, congratulations!!!!

Reactions: 5
I think she finally fell victim to her desperate need for attention: After making such a huge deal about being pregnant, people are actually interested in seeing articles about her, so REAL photos of the state of her face and body actually pay and photogs will pursue them. Before, she could easily fly under the radar and release her own edited pap shots as no one could be bothered to actually pap her in real life.
Girlfriend has overplayed her hand.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think she finally fell victim to her desperate need for attention: After making such a huge deal about being pregnant, people are actually interested in seeing articles about her, so REAL photos of the state of her face and body actually pay and photogs will pursue them. Before, she could easily fly under the radar and release her own edited pap shots as no one could be bothered to actually pap her in real life.

Clutching her bottle of 'healthy water' that will cancel out 3 weeks of #gifted beige food

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see the tour of Essex car parks continues unabated!
Somehow I lived in Essex for 18 years and never once was papped or saw anyone else being photographed. Funny that...

• Haha
Reactions: 18

The last one, really saved the best 'til last.

What's happened to her fingers?
Does she not have any mirrors in her flat?
Does she not have anyone who can say to her " you know Lozza, just because you can, doesn't mean you should"?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She probably uses a slimming app to check her outfit and a beauty app to check her make up before leaving the house.

btw, the framed glam photo of herself from her TOWIE days she has in her kitchen, the one she tried to low key keep in frame for way too long to the point of Charlie getting annoyed because she wouldn't focus on the food, I hope it will somehow become an honorary member of this thread. It was sat there in her chavy, gold and black noughties Essex kitchen like a glorious shrine to bad taste and narcissism.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So are these photoshopped or not?
also I hate those trainers with a passion!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.