Lauren Goodger #16 Her fridge is wierd and we love a beard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she finally fell victim to her desperate need for attention: After making such a huge deal about being pregnant, people are actually interested in seeing articles about her, so REAL photos of the state of her face and body actually pay and photogs will pursue them. Before, she could easily fly under the radar and release her own edited pap shots as no one could be bothered to actually pap her in real life.
Girlfriend has overplayed her hand.

Not sure why, when there's so much to choose from, but I find her feet particularly irritating. They look far too small to support her body and her favourite gross plastic sandals or grubby trainers don't help.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have my doubts, but I do think she's in on this set. You can kind of tell they're still tweaked, just not as much. Her skin looks even more leathery normally, her lips don't look as huge as they did yesterday in the live, maybe she's slowly weaning herself off? lol Anyone has more theories?

I've only just noticed the horrible parking job she did lol
There should have been a 'spoiler' alert for the parking ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know I've said it before but there is something not right about that bump!! For a start - it's the same size it was a month ago! What is going on?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oooh she looks really old in those pics she’s only what 34!? Maybe all the work she’s done to her face is finally catching up! She’s also on IG posting snapshots of views on her pics and videos because she got slaughtered for only having 250 people on their IG live cooking 🤣

Please! Moleman ... get Big Loz a stylist!!! I can’t take her outfits anymore they’re SO tragic 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title suggestions:

Car park photos is her only job, get out of bed you massive slob!

Cod lips and pasta bake, is that bump real or is it fake?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We need a new thread and I think those who normally do it are at work/out of action so I’m going to attempt it now...

I’ll do a thread title search too and choose the one with the most likes. I think some may have come too late for the likes though.

• Heart
Yes she was. She didn’t say how far along she was but she did say quite far. Probably about 20 weeks.
There is no way the TV company would be insured to cover a zleb that is pregnant on a skating show. She would have had to sign something to say she isn’t and wouldn’t get up the duff. It’s bollocks didn’t GC say something similar when she fucked up on I’m a celeb?

Reactions: 7
We need a new thread and I think those who normally do it are at work/out of action so I’m going to attempt it now...

I’ll do a thread title search too and choose the one with the most likes. I think some may have come too late for the likes though.
Thank you for starting the new thread I am writing this using Google text talk lol. Enjoying all the banter even though I can't join in. Agree that today's photos are horrifying. Loving all your responses to them my smashed elbow and I are laughing along in a codeine haze. Also oddbod is now going to be a cooking Guy? The world has gone mad and as if he wrote the Blurb on that post. Love you scrunchies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
#lozza and her lips so wonky is she preggers or just chunky?
Thread suggestion.
I did this a while back but didn't title it properly like 265 likes it 🤣

Thank you for starting the new thread I am writing this using Google text talk lol. Enjoying all the banter even though I can't join in. Agree that today's photos are horrifying. Loving all your responses to them my smashed elbow and I are laughing along in a codeine haze. Also oddbod is now going to be a cooking Guy? The world has gone mad and as if he wrote the Blurb on that post. Love you scrunchies
Get well soon my friend. Also a hot beard has just won Tipping Point 🤣🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha
Thread suggestion.
I did this a while back but didn't title it properly like 265 likes it 🤣

Get well soon my friend. Also a hot beard has just won Tipping Point 🤣🤣.
I'm always hearing about this Tipping Point but I do not know what it is and I have never saw it. Must have a look if hot beards are there. Convalescing is fine just reading a lot of Reddit and let myself eat cheese for the first time in 7 weeks so silver lining. Also seeing Lauren's new highlights they are 100% a hairdresser. Maybe I should use text talk forever as it's quite easy once you learn the right accent to use. It does not understand Scottish so it's either Mid-Atlantic American or very RP English.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't believe these are Backgrid photos....maybe she hasn't paid her invoice or something.
Also, saw this gem of a comment in the Daily Mail under today's pictures of LG. ;)

View attachment 453370
If that's true and the baby comes out 'very dark' she will just say she's a yung'el jus' lernin' and 'er 'ormones are so strong 'er fake tan must've got into the womb.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Evening lovelies ❤ Christ on a bike, I didn't notice the face, hair or parking, my eyes were transfixed on the horror of those see through leggins 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Purchased Lozza?! Gifted you mean (and she did actually put gifted on her stories for once 😂)
‘And everyone asking’ really ffs
She be able to use the microwave as a mirror while her sweetcorn is cooking 🤭 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Evening lovelies ❤ Christ on a bike, I didn't notice the face, hair or parking, my eyes were transfixed on the horror of those see through leggins 🤢🤢
Does she not look at her arse in the mirror in a daylight room to check? I even teach my 13 year old make sure your leggings aren't see through!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
and they have bum pads in them, as if she needs any more padding on top of her implants (or fat transfers, but they look like implants to me, very square and solid looking)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.