Lauren Goodger #16 Her fridge is wierd and we love a beard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are these photoshopped or not?
also I hate those trainers with a passion!
Theory: she had a date with BackGrid, the car park, the poses, it all looks too much like the usual set up, - but her check bounced, so instead of sending the photos to Lauren for her to edit them, BackGrid just went ahead and released the unedited raw version lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think eastenders took inspiration from her car crash life for the ruby/Martin story 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Theory: she had a date with BackGrid, the car park, the poses, it all looks too much like the usual set up, - but her check bounced, so instead of sending the photos to Lauren for her to edit them, BackGrid just went ahead and released the unedited raw version lol
Is this part of her ‘I’m going to be a real influencer now’ thing? If so actually good on her! The next step is to stop hiring paps altogether and just go about your life without pretending you’re a celebrity x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well, our Loz is defying medical science as she appears to be preggers in her bottom as well as her tummy. Bet Chaz is confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she finally fell victim to her desperate need for attention: After making such a huge deal about being pregnant, people are actually interested in seeing articles about her, so REAL photos of the state of her face and body actually pay and photogs will pursue them. Before, she could easily fly under the radar and release her own edited pap shots as no one could be bothered to actually pap her in real life.
Girlfriend has overplayed her hand.

🤣🤣🤣 oh Lauren !! You silly silly girl ......
“I did a home job on my hair”
“ few highlights in the front “
No !! Absolute bullshit!!
Your a Fucken liar !! You’ve had a full head of high lights you thick witch !!
God she’s tragic!!! I’ve been a hairdresser for 28 years 🤣🤣🤣 and that ain’t no “home job” just tell the truth Lauren ????
Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't believe these are Backgrid photos....maybe she hasn't paid her invoice or something.
Also, saw this gem of a comment in the Daily Mail under today's pictures of LG. ;)

1614183128785.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
@Fifthavenue What's the deal here please? :ROFLMAO: Has someone at Backgrid finally lost their job and taken a memory stick with all the originals on?

What a state she looks, poor Chazza will get it in the neck later for this no doubt!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this part of her ‘I’m going to be a real influencer now’ thing? If so actually good on her! The next step is to stop hiring paps altogether and just go about your life without pretending you’re a celebrity x
I have my doubts, but I do think she's in on this set. You can kind of tell they're still tweaked, just not as much. Her skin looks even more leathery normally, her lips don't look as huge as they did yesterday in the live, maybe she's slowly weaning herself off? lol Anyone has more theories?

I've only just noticed the horrible parking job she did lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe these are Backgrid photos....maybe she hasn't paid her invoice or something.
Also, saw this gem of a comment in the Daily Mail under today's pictures of LG. ;)

View attachment 453370
Hmm well Harry and Smegma's baby is rather pale... so really have to wait and see. Mind you she looks much more pregnant than the being with Chaz timescale...

Reactions: 4
this mythical 'sheesh waiter' being the dad is on a par with all the DM comments about mark wright shagging 'lydia bright's cousin' :oops:
I have suggested on another thread that 'Sheesh' be used as a verb or a swearword. So we could say 'has Lauren been sheeshed'? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Frying babybels , oh whatever next . Ffs any bloody idiot knows how to do that ( not that I have ). It’s not bloody rocket science 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This jacket makes her look so stocky! The fact is fur as well 🤢 it reminds me of a gorilla fancy dress!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣 oh Lauren !! You silly silly girl ......
“I did a home job on my hair”
“ few highlights in the front “
No !! Absolute bullshit!!
Your a Fucken liar !! You’ve had a full head of high lights you thick witch !!
God she’s tragic!!! I’ve been a hairdresser for 28 years 🤣🤣🤣 and that ain’t no “home job” just tell the truth Lauren ????
Hahahaha
I am one too and def not a home job ! Needs a toner ASAP looks awful !

She isn’t going to like those pictures 🙈 she looks about 48 in them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion:

Lozzas flaunting like a pro but lives in bed like Grandpa Joe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.