Lauren Goodger #16 Her fridge is wierd and we love a beard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not look at her arse in the mirror in a daylight room to check? I even teach my 13 year old make sure your leggings aren't see through!!!
It's criminal, dear me, she needs arresting for indecent exposure in a poor unsuspecting car park šŸ¤£is she ever going to wear any nice proper flattering maternity wear that actually fits her?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@Fifthavenue What's the deal here please? :ROFLMAO: Has someone at Backgrid finally lost their job and taken a memory stick with all the originals on?

What a state she looks, poor Chazza will get it in the neck later for this no doubt!
Think there were too many complaints about the stupid airbrush face and how pathetic it looks so they've had to tone it down finally. Hopefully they'll stay like this. There is still editing on these but much lighter.

Reactions: 18
It's criminal, dear me, she needs arresting for indecent exposure in a poor unsuspecting car park šŸ¤£is she ever going to wear any nice proper flattering maternity wear that actually fits her?
Of course not because she won't get talked about or mocked which is the only way she gets any attention at all. It's not because of her fabulous personality, charity work and great tastešŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have my doubts, but I do think she's in on this set. You can kind of tell they're still tweaked, just not as much. Her skin looks even more leathery normally, her lips don't look as huge as they did yesterday in the live, maybe she's slowly weaning herself off? lol Anyone has more theories?

I've only just noticed the horrible parking job she did lol
She is on this set.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.