Lauren Goodger #16 Her fridge is wierd and we love a beard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the need for filters in her case. She’s a nice looking girl, really. Yes, not striking looking, but has normal next door girl‘s look minus the lip fillers. She keeps biting them, wonder if they’ve been botched or something, I agree they look very uneven.
I really don't think she is, or ever was nice looking. It's just my opinion, I know.
For me, nice looking needs to come from the inside too.

Reactions: 14
She's that hard up she's been gifted a new kettle, toaster and microwave. How shameful during a global pandemic. Why not gift it to those in need? Cretin. She's only gonna use it for some bum stinging concoctions anyway!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's that hard up she's been gifted a new kettle, toaster and microwave. How shameful during a global pandemic. Why not gift it to those in need? Cretin. She's only gonna use it for some bum stinging concoctions anyway!
According to the website the kettle and toaster are 50 quid each, the micro is 100!!! Makes me so angry.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe that pasta required an hour long cookery lesson 😂 I can see why they get takeaway, even beans on toast unsupervised must be an all-day activity.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That tweet about 'her year' on DOI got 10 - ten - likes and 10 negative comments. This is someone who allegedly has 1.1 million followers. Nah. Does not add up. Bought followers. Probably well over a million of them. I made a comment about being tired earlier and got 9 likes and only have 700

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really don't think she is, or ever was nice looking. It's just my opinion, I know.
For me, nice looking needs to come from the inside too.
She was pretty, but she had this air of total arrogance about her. Saying to Mark he’d never get better than her, calling all other girls ugly. I guess a lot of this was insecurity, but I’ve definitely been insecure about my looks at the best of times- I certainly wouldn’t have said someone couldn’t get better than me or think I was prettier than anyone in the vicinity. I honestly can’t work her out.

Reactions: 10
She was pretty, but she had this air of total arrogance about her. Saying to Mark he’d never get better than her, calling all other girls ugly. I guess a lot of this was insecurity, but I’ve definitely been insecure about my looks at the best of times- I certainly wouldn’t have said someone couldn’t get better than me or think I was prettier than anyone in the vicinity. I honestly can’t work her out.
I think she puts others down for validation. "Oh that girl is ugly" and looks to her man to agree with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she puts others down for validation. "Oh that girl is ugly" and looks to her man to agree with her.
Lauren calling Lucy ugly was classic insecurity.
She was young at this point, it’s sort of understandable. The fact is she STILL does it! She calls other women ugly and tells them to get surgery, says others are jealous of her, that she’s a boss witch, that everyone’s obsessed with her and wishes they were her. She hasn’t matured since she was 22.
Jealousy (edit/ and insecurity) is natural. Cruelty, arrogance and delusion is not.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I think someone’s been doing DIY lips fillers 😳

See all the lumps and one side is wonky
Hi bit of a lurker and love the comments 🤣

Just had to post about this though... I think she's trying to do an Elvis impersonation. Probably end up the same way as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus can she drop this bleeping baybeh! I'm bored of food posts, I wanna see sausage skin car park outfits and fags outside pubs, candid side profile shots and net body suits on Only Fans goddamn it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.