Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifthavenue

There’s our gell! Is she even trying to pretend these are candid, unedited and unplanned anymore or has she stopped caring?
View attachment 439293
Love the curve in the yellow lines. Never seen one like that before. She's getting very angry on Instagram story she has just posted. Confusing as the video said his foot. Was definitely a 20 week anomoly scan in the video as it said it in the corner. Why would you protest so much if it wasn't hitting a nerve. Post the poem then.

Thanks for all your info. It’s eye opening. And so annoying that so many people fall for this rubbish. I guess it’s keeping lots of people’s bills paid and keeping people entertained 🤷🏼‍♀️
Especially when it's dead out right now anything will get used as it's really tough out here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Early new thread suggestion .... my first attempt 🤣

She’s having a girl and now we all know, but we still have to wait for the pathetic paid show!!

• Haha

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
The Katie Price thread must be going nuts after it’s turned out she fakes her Valentine’s Day and actually spent it in a cabin in the woods breaking lockdown rules again 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

mb1202

VIP Member
Yes sorry let's not forget she is a size 8 and her ass is because of hard work at the gym.
She needs to just come clean about the surgery. Her bum sticks out like a square shelf. If it was gym honed, it would be muscular and proportionate to her legs, not stick out like it’s a prosthetic. She has even had the audacity to go on This Morning with a face full of fillers and her huge square arse and say ‘I like to keep it as natural as I can!’ Ugh it’s the lies for me, I don’t even care if she gets surgery it’s the lies.

• Haha

Fifthavenue

I don’t think she’s publicly begged for that yet?

Where is she buying all her the dye maternity clothes from. What is she thinking.

Think that must have been taken same day as last photo shoot. They just change outfits don’t they. (Like Katie). Same nails. This is such a tragic life.
Yes I stated previously they do about 6 sets on the same night and just filter out theought the months pretending its a different place. This is common practice with set ups but they are too stupid to realise how recognisable the building is in the background. After yesterdays KP being caught out we hope there is a clamp down on when you can send out set ups now but it's been going on for years so we doubt it.

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
Well what an anticlimax bless him. Part of me thinks it's all just so pathetic especially showing the cards on your stories and what he has written inside. Is there nothing that just belongs to people anymore that they don't share?

Also just realised it's a poem fuck me and that they 100% know the sex as she's put a sticker saying bump over the babies name.

He also writes like a 13 year old.
She can’t help herself can she. Complete and utter liar saying she’s finding out the sex in 3 weeks time. She knows it and judging by the card they’ve picked out a name! Why can’t she stop lying, or eat least be smart enough not to keep exposing herself through her over sharing

It’s stating the obvious I know but do these vacuous people/‘influencers’ ever just live in the moment, or have any concept of an intimate or private moment? I get taking a couple of pictures to keep as a memory but she’s walked into that room where he’s put that display out and has immediately videoed it, along with the envelope, and full picture and video of the contents of the card. Then she’s posted it for thousands of strangers to view
The oversharing thing has become so normalised :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

NinaStar90

VIP Member
I'm thinking mushrooms?
Honesty, it is actually hard to tell.

Now, I have been single for many years and I never really did Valentine's when I was with my ex, but a bit of toast on what looks like normal cheap white bread would just embarrass me to make. That's a normal weekend breakfast. I'm honestly not a snob but what about nice coffee, salmon, even just toast with crusty fresh bread. It can't be just me?

• Heart

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Imagine when they go to register the birth... Lozza to oddbod - When did I have babyeh Rosealla again? I can’t ‘member... must be my strong hormones giving me baby Brian (!)

oddbod to Lozza -can’t ‘member babe; hang on I’ll check IG to when you flashed your bits popping her out

I’ve been on furlough too long!

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Urgh LarYn Goodman is trash! I often frequent her thread, she’s absolutely obsessed with the Walker’s/Annie. I’ll keep an out for you! Anyone else chuckle to themselves when they see a Big Loz tattler on another thread? I’m always finding myself thinking “oh heyyy I know you” 😂
I have witnessed people recommending this thread because we are all "friendly" and "hilarious" which we are but it always makes me proud

• Heart

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
That comment about her not going anywhere, she is just in the road has me crying! Just about sums up her level of instawhoring to a tee.

• Haha
  • Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
People like Beyonce are rarely papped unless she wants to be. It is entirely possible to avoid that life.
I still don’t buy that she is followed to any great extent that it would cause her anxiety. The only pics I ever see of her are her staged BackGrid ones.
Also I just want to revisit the gender reveal fuck up (I know we’ve moved on but I’m still ranting in my head). The absolute cringe of someone saying ‘I want to keep somethings private’ while at the same time displaying the personal message written inside a Valentine’s card!!’

Of course she’s sitting in the floor re the fridge vid, to hide her real size!
She’s ridiculous. She wants to keep it private until she can get paid for a gender reveal. That’s not a genuine desire for privacy Lauren that’s just more greed and tackiness.
Oh yes I can so imagine all the A listers doing this. Move over ‘Vogue: 73 Questions’, ‘the Sun: what’s in my fridge’ has taken your crown x

• Haha

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
"Gets red marking pen out ready to correct the post" Nah I really cba today.

ETA I meant the attachments showing Lozza's moan, not Geordiegirl's original post!

There’s our gell! Is she even trying to pretend these are candid, unedited and unplanned anymore or has she stopped caring?
View attachment 439293

Surely this is a better one? Rockin the pregnancy arse look. My what slim hands she has, they're the same width as her face.

1613472849145.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Bet Big Loz is having a right shit day. Manager will be raging because she's effed up the gender reveal. If she had organised a deal for a gender reveal article with a mag they have probably pulled out because she broke the contract and revealed it early. I love it when a plan comes together. 😎💅
Could always have a "who's the father" reveal instead

• Haha

Fifthavenue

@Fifthavenue it would be great to get to pick ur brains on kp’s thread! I will warn you, we get very frustrated over there when things don’t go our way. 🤣🤣🤣
Sorry I have been working. Will jump across to there now

How dare she write you may have blood on your hands. You can't do constant set ups and say that. Absolutely awful. Sicko of paps/media getting blamed for things.

• Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I can’t unsee that!!! I wonder if Chazza has tried to scratch it off.
It's been Lasered and so has the Jake one and if I recall the Joey one

I can’t unsee that!!! I wonder if Chazza has tried to scratch it off.

Sending lots of love ❤ today. Anniversaries are very tough... glad you got your siblings cheering you up. ❤❤
Cousins are piling on at four! Papa was our grandfather which gets confusing for people not Dad. We decided to sync itvhub and go from Season 1 it's amazing! My Sister is in Washington DC so shes the real lush having champagne at 10:30am

• Heart

VIP Member
Imagine Lozza trying to leave the UK, she would have so much trouble with her passport because the face wouldn't match and she could get arrested for fraud and theft.

• Haha
  • Heart

Kilo005

Chatty Member
She doesn’t seem like a ‘girls girl’ at all to me. Always competing or slagging others off as you say. Other than that, her best mate Lauryn goodman is into the whole media whoring and false advertising too. She’s the one who got knocked up by Kyle Walker on a one night stand then called the baby Kyle Junior.
Then they comment on each others pics about how gorgeous and strong and independent they are. deluded silly women o_O :sick:
Urgh LarYn Goodman is trash! I often frequent her thread, she’s absolutely obsessed with the Walker’s/Annie. I’ll keep an out for you! Anyone else chuckle to themselves when they see a Big Loz tattler on another thread? I’m always finding myself thinking “oh heyyy I know you” 😂

• Haha

behindthesofa

Chatty Member
You know she said that she'd made up a girl's name 'like Rose but not Rose', or whatever?

I'm going with McFleury.

I'll get my coat.

• Haha