Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MunHun

VIP Member
Princess Eugiene managed to go through pregnancy and had her baby with minimalist exposure and publicity. Yet here’s Princess Lozza addressing the journalists and media of England to let her reveal her gender in her own time to save her family who she don’t speak to getting upset 🤣🤡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

JakeM

VIP Member
Love the title! 😂
quick recap:

•tried to start an argument between her and Piers Morgan
•if she goes on GMB we’ll be throwing things at her and Oddbod from the crowd
•what are we wearing on our GMB trip?
•she had a Homemade (McDonald’s 🙄) breakfast made by Oddbod
•face like she’s been hit with a frying pan
•been suspiciously quiet recently

that’s all I can think of really. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
I AM SICK OF THESE NO MARK CUNTS - using tragedies of others to garner traffics, sympathy or attention. They don’t care, they don’t want to care, it’s not just Z lists, influencers etc - we all have these people on our own social media feeds who are SOCIAL MEDIA NARCISSIST ...

It’s always about them, they post fluff about being kind but couldn’t give a fuck - it’s the bullshit of them “attempting” to come off as caring, empathic etc .... social media created some of these people, in fact quite a lot.

But I don’t or have I ever followed a celebrity on any social media, I don’t see what the point is ? And as for these reality stars or people who got famous off a dating show (WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT) who post constant shit they get a tiny percentage of or shitty captions they ripped off more successful influencers who are just as FUCKING DENSE but have more followers .....

I am tired today, can you tell ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

wrongturn

Also I just want to revisit the gender reveal fuck up (I know we’ve moved on but I’m still ranting in my head). The absolute cringe of someone saying ‘I want to keep somethings private’ while at the same time displaying the personal message written inside a Valentine’s card!!’

Of course she’s sitting in the floor re the fridge vid, to hide her real size!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Traveler001

VIP Member
Anyone else in shock that Lauren not only knows the phrase 'watch like a hawk' but also used it correctly and spelt it correctly! That's so good for a yun'gel who is jus' learnin'.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Here we go, #15 and the winner is .... I’m_4ever_blowing_bubbles, well done. 🏅

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...-are-from-backgrid.15276/page-51#post-3912783

Carry on people.

This is something to worry about.

View attachment 435018
‘Boy am I excited’ subtle hint🤔 she’s been saying on Insta she won’t know the gender for a few weeks, she such a liar face! She’s stalling the reveal in hope that lockdown restrictions will ease up and she can throw a pathetic gender reveal party - I have Visions of her reveal - biting into a cob and the centre is blue🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

mb1202

VIP Member
This video genuinely makes him look like a woman kissing her... 😳
why does she always say things like ‘thank you all so much for my messages’. As if hundreds of people are sitting there thinking yes I must wish Lauren Goodger a happy Valentine’s Day. She did it when she announced the pregnancy too ‘had so many texts and calls from all my celebrity friends and co stars, thanks so much!’. It’s so insecure it’s like look everyone I really am so popular and in demand!

• Haha
  • Angry

mb1202

VIP Member
She makes my blood boil. Actually Lauren it is 100% completely fair for people to guess when you post every single moment of your life on social media and do a pregnancy magazine shoot. You are not having your privacy invaded- you deliberately put yourself out there.
You can’t have it both ways you idiot.
Also what family, I thought she has no family and hasn’t spoken to them since she ‘got famous’. Such a liar that she doesn’t see them, she bloody posts with her sisters and niece all the time!

Fifthavenue

She says just under 2 weeks but a comment on her Instagram 3 days ago says 3 weeks. Crying because she can't get her story straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
For those who missed it (fridge story)

"I love soup with crusty bread. It’s perfect for lunch or dinner depending what mood I’m in. It’s just so easy to eat."

Profound words from Loz. Soup is just so easy to eat x

• Haha

NinaStar90

VIP Member
I sent them to the sun as well 😂 someone had mentioned they were surprised the daily mail hadn't picked up on it so I thought mmmm... 😂
I was the Insta account that commented- she had me blocked by this morning. Tattle team effort!!
Can't believe my alt insta was on top DM story at lunch. :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Yesterday one of Charlie's mates commented on a post he shared to stories saying "Wait until she sees what you have planned for tomorrow!"

I'm still waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Katie8ee

VIP Member
You all ready for this ????

I now give you *drum roll" Big Loz's stubbly pubes and Mark tattoo. I wasn't suffering this one alone.

Has she just taken some random face off the internet and used it to advertise her business? Why this face? Is she trying to say this is what you shouldn’t look like or should look like. she needs help.
View attachment 437876
I really hope this is a client

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22