Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
Don't know about you guys but Mondays are awesome. As of today I have lost one stone and a half, fit into my size 16 dungarees and been running around my house like I'm a fucking supermodel .

Fuck Turkey Big Loz all you need is Scottish Mountain Lockdown !!!!

( My siblings still want to commit me)
I hope you have photo's, I wanna see. ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Facehugger

VIP Member
NO worries, all you have to do is sit back, chill and vote 🤗 :coffee:😘

No news from camp Lozza yet, she's probably still in her cess pit.
Ha, of course she will be, he'll be on breakfast duty while they work out what shit show they are going to put on today. Whatever it is it'll be fake as fuck anyhow 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Pinkpen 84

so mean of me but as we have just established by remembering the ‘panic attack story’ she’s an arse. These pics are incredible. She wore that to the pub, and then stood outside chain smoking with the bouncers :ROFLMAO: our strong independent sexy young gell setting an example x

View attachment 442801
@JakeM are you out again? I swear daa, I’ll report ya

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There seems to be some agreement between Moleman and Backgrid that the photographer hands over their photos, Loz FaceApps/Facetunes herself, Moleman photoshops her (badly) and then they’re used for articles in the DM etc.

I don’t know why the DM allow it - they get a lot more interaction from articles showing the real Big Loz 🤷🏼‍♀️
Man!! What a ballache! I thought photos were taken by paps and then sent to the red tops for all to see

VIP Member
Evening lads! It's been a tough day as I have discovered that the latest trend people are following is eating Weetabix topped with baked beans. I can't stop thinking about it and it's making me want to vomit.
I'm shocked, I thought people from your part of the planet thrived on weird shit like this and deep fried mars bars!

Yep, very quiet on planet Lozz! I will not get much sleep tonight, maybe I should get pissed!

• Haha