Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifthavenue

If they were on tattle I could contact and put them forward to them but too much of an old story note would have to be when it happened if it was now.
Totally it is very annoying and makes us angry. All when it suits them. Laura whitmore is another one. Anyone knows people will join in if you start saying rude things about paps. Poor me attitude but would be no where without us.
When things don't go there way they pull the 'be kind' card.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Blowup80

VIP Member
So I screenshot some of the other replies as I suspected she would deleted the comments (she has) because two said she was milking it and two asked her to show the glass thing which she obviously doesn’t want to do View attachment 438602

I’m far too invested in this 🤣🤣
Oh god we are all far too invested!! It's like the worst fucking car crash TV ever but on social media. It's a yarn, a total catastrophe but you can't look away! You might miss something even more pathetic!!

• Haha

Clickbait

VIP Member
Pah, don't spoil it for us, we live in hope that one day the dish will be worthy of the great Nigella/Delia/Mary Berry's praise. Leave us to our dreams!
Yeah, move over Nigella there’s a new chef in town, Big Loz serving fried things, vinegar and anything brown,
With a side of corn and a garnish of tomatoes from the vine,
Is it any wonder Oddbod thought I must make her mine?

9F4A55F7-2321-48AF-8BE0-D8B4288017E8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Has it happened yet ? Have I missed the pap-rosal? Oh just realised it's not even 9am so of course not! I shall be here doing crosswords and waiting

Edit: Forgot my manners! Happy Valentine's Day you bunch of hotties! ❤💜💙💚💛

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

mb1202

VIP Member
I suppose she sacked off the cooking for a Beggy takeaway. Its not my thing I don't like super saucy sloppy food and again it's so much for just two people.
What is even the point of her. An hour or so ago saying either her or Charlie will cook and that she ‘needed’ peoples votes, then clearly getting a takeaway. Such childish annoying behaviour, just get off your phone and act normally

• Haha

Chi4

VIP Member
So odd bod has gone to do a bit of labouring, he’s missing lozza sooooo much . Welcome to the real world where people have to go and do a days work 😴 I bet she’s texting him all kinds of needy shit, we miss you babbbeeeee
Baby misses you too , I miss you so much babes 🤣🙈

• Haha

Redbeth75

This is so cheap and distasteful. These z list celebs always use Caroline’s death to excuse their poor behaviour. ‘Be kind’ actually initially referred to people not trolling Caroline as she was innocent until proven guilty in a trial. It was not invented so that z listers and influencers could behave in any way they want (lying, manipulating their audience, advertising bogus products, bullying people who criticise them).
If I remember rightly Caroline was actually a fairly private person, Lauren is the opposite. She always plays the victim, as if she’s so private and discreet but people just pry into her life- Lauren if you share every minute detail, people will comment, and people will criticise.
RIP Caroline ❤ View attachment 438703
why did it take her until this evening if she was always in her thoughts??? Bit late in the day to suddenly remember someone

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Guys just be mindful that Lauren is not carrying any extra weight or baggage for that matter. The paps stalk her every move, catch her out and about unawares and distort the photos to make her look bigger.
Yes sorry let's not forget she is a size 8 and her ass is because of hard work at the gym.

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
👌Deffo. It does boil down to being a good human but there are some girls who can’t be happy for others good fortune/looks etc. It’s a major bugaboo of mine. I cheer ALL my friends on from the smallest to the biggest things. If you can’t be happy for a fellow human are you even a human?
Since Mark Wright she packed up and moved to bitter town and never left.
Well in her defence if my ex moved on with a Michelle Keegan lookalike I would be bitter till my dying day 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Greenoranges

Imagine being in the same 200 sq ft apartment and both of you are just sitting there in silence posting pictures of each other online #memories #fairyTail and then being like let me see that before you post it 🤔😳 I've no social meeedya's as I'm a pretty private young gel so I just can't imagine fawning over my bf on insta, I'd give myself first and second hand embarrassment...

• Haha
  • Heart

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
I couldn't have said this better myself. I am sick of these insta boss babes reality TV "influencers". The majority of them can't spell properly and are vapid. I've seen a lot of them spouting their uneducated opinions on covid and health etc recently and their followers absorb it and regurgitate it. I have noticed that tons of these types who have the veneers and the filler lips have this weird lisp sound when they speak and they can't pronounce words properly. Chloe Ferry is one where it is very noticeable.
I sadly have also noticed that where I live (a small city). There are tons of women following these towie, influencer types and are buggering off to Dubai during lockdown, all go to the same place for botox and fillers and are pretty much just CLONES of each other. Not a unique facial feature or thought between them. It's like a different breed and you know for a fact they are eyeballs deep in debt trying to follow the lifestyle of these plastic personalities, the white bmw/audi or black land-rover, full top to bottom grey house, butt lifts, fake tits, blow up faces and the token expensive small dog. My generation are honestly f*cked with these types kicking about everywhere. I've started to unfollow people I know who are now trying to live like this.

Sorry this was just one big rant 🤣. I'm just sick of seeing them on every screen I have.
Magnificent - I hope you feel better for that. Needless to say, us lot agree with you :) .

I AM SICK OF THESE NO MARK CUNTS - using tragedies of others to garner traffics, sympathy or attention. They don’t care, they don’t want to care, it’s not just Z lists, influencers etc - we all have these people on our own social media feeds who are SOCIAL MEDIA NARCISSIST ...

It’s always about them, they post fluff about being kind but couldn’t give a fuck - it’s the bullshit of them “attempting” to come off as caring, empathic etc .... social media created some of these people, in fact quite a lot.

But I don’t or have I ever followed a celebrity on any social media, I don’t see what the point is ? And as for these reality stars or people who got famous off a dating show (WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ABOUT) who post constant shit they get a tiny percentage of or shitty captions they ripped off more successful influencers who are just as FUCKING DENSE but have more followers .....

I am tired today, can you tell ?
This is the closest I come to social media - I don't own an I-phone just a phone I can make calls on. Tattle suits me because the threads I tend to post on are full of people with my jaundiced view of all these thick, plastic body-obsessed cretins. I love you all Tattlers! ❤

Good god, Ski Sunday has come round fast @Pom Bear ;) She looks like a slalom course to be fair.

• Haha

Kilo005

Chatty Member
So this one is a bit random! (Big Loz is in the article)

Scraping the “journalism” barrel with this shite surely!? The photo caption “Lauren said the Branston pickle and mayonnaise are great for sandwiches.” COME ONNN😭 Lauren’a fridge looks like that of a uni student😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just can't imagine that being my whole life. So if someone asks you "what did you do with your life?" What can she say? Became an expert with editing my own photos? Pushed the idea that looks are all that matters? No thanks,I'd rather contribute something meaningful to society. How she can be proud of herself is beyond me.

mb1202

VIP Member
Do the paps not realise if they sell the unedited pics they'd get more? Surely the DM would pay more for shit pics
And ironically as Lauren’s edited pics are released, when real ones are published soon after (which seems to happen fairly often o_O ) it creates a clear contrast. I genuinely think that if she was genuine and didn’t do all her setup bullshit, far far less people would leave negative comments. I for one wouldn’t mock a person going about their life and being stalked, people say she’s fat and looks awful because of the contrast with her backgrid pics. The reality is she’s ordinary and a bit overweight, but it’s the difference between her reality and backgrid’s reality that generates comments.
Don’t know if I’ve articulated that very well but basically I’m trying to say that she’s got herself into a vicious circle.