Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

behindthesofa

Chatty Member
If you don't want people to comment on it, don't post it, you fucking idiot!
And maybe check what's visible in your pictures before posting them for attention and validation from morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ventriloquist and dummy Chaz 😄😄😄 xx.
Loooooool..

Hellsbells the dummy looks worse on a bigger screen ...I didn't notice on my phone lol got the dummy underneath nose and eye showing a little 😱😄 x
Resizer_16132628457360.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
I can't get over the fact she's fully made up dressed up for a night out, with a pair of blurred (why?) trainers on her feet, posing in an empty road. What does she think she's portraying? What is she pretending to be doing? Are we supposed to believe she's just on her way home from a club or something?? I only ever have questions 😂

• Haha

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
‘Hollywood’ ‘makeup 3’ all looking really good here Lauren. Such a convincing and natural pic!
View attachment 436175
What straight lad drinks cocktails like that I’m sorry

Honesty, it is actually hard to tell.

Now, I have been single for many years and I never really did Valentine's when I was with my ex, but a bit of toast on what looks like normal cheap white bread would just embarrass me to make. That's a normal weekend breakfast. I'm honestly not a snob but what about nice coffee, salmon, even just toast with crusty fresh bread. It can't be just me?
Hahahaha I’m howling at the bread at least buy a bit of sourdough or a bloomer. Medium white warbys cut into a heart shape and some eggs that look like they’ve came out of a cats arsehole... no ta

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Currently pissed trying to explain Big Loz to two of my siblings who are on zoom looking at me like shall we call the Priory

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Maybe one of the valentine presents she get from Chaz is a pair of trotter shoes from the Yung Gell range 😄 x.

Resizer_16132628457361.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Kilo005

Chatty Member
It’s actually quite terrifying that someone as deluded as LG, whether it’s the delusion over how she looks, her celeb status, other people liking her, will potentially be raising a baby girl... she doesn’t stand a chance. I’m aware that’s harsh but I actually believe LG is unhinged😕

NinaStar90

VIP Member
why did it take her until this evening if she was always in her thoughts??? Bit late in the day to suddenly remember someone
Because she's spent the whole day thinking about her own tragic issue of losing money for the gender reveal, and has now only just realised how to make Caroline's situation about her. Again.

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
Maybe if you didn’t lie constantly and have a straight story you wouldn’t be getting your (fucking massive) knickers in a twist. Just saying big loz hun 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
How the fuck Lauren doesn’t resemble a raisin is beyond me ? She’s in the bath or in bed more than Charlie Buckets Grandparents.

a sloth moves more ....

• Haha
  • Wow

Clickbait

VIP Member
There’s not even an attempt to create a narrative for her randomly wandering around the street at night clutching her phone. It would be weird enough without the fact a.) we’re in lockdown and therefore are supposed to be staying at home b.) it’s Winter and she’s just wearing a thin dress c.) she’s pregnant.

Also this is clearly the same place as the last two sets of photos.

• Haha

Fifthavenue

After yesterday's f up. Another set up will be sent out for 'damage control'. A night set up outside the studio again where she did The sun shoot.

• Haha
  • Angry

Emmie81

VIP Member
Wow... I actually feel for her today

lucy meck gets a slap up dinner from Roka - gifted.
Faiers sisters - tacky bear balloons for the crotch gremlins and dairy milk but nice flowers - gifted

Lauren - “heart shape” co-op own brand toast that looks more like a saggy ball sack than hearts and that egg slop??... even Ryanair would draw the line at serving that

now ferrero Rocher - now I like these chocs and ate some today ... but straight out ofthe box ... that ferrero heart looked like it was on the operation table.

stacey Solomon says she’s relatable ... well Lauren Goodger can make a homeless person feel happy that they don’t have her life

too harsh ? Meh fuck it

• Haha
  • Heart

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

Lauren Goodger #16 Some tasty, nutritious, lean meat? No fanks, babe. I’ll have soup, it’s easier to eat.

• Heart
  • Haha