Lauren Goodger #15 Money Money Money, Lozzas nunny, in a FaceApp world..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @265 & well done bubbles ❤ I obviously didn't see that suggestion, apologies for the mix up (shan't try helping next time 🤣🤣) 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love the title! 😂
quick recap:

•tried to start an argument between her and Piers Morgan
•if she goes on GMB we’ll be throwing things at her and Oddbod from the crowd
•what are we wearing on our GMB trip?
•she had a Homemade (McDonald’s 🙄) breakfast made by Oddbod
•face like she’s been hit with a frying pan
•been suspiciously quiet recently

that’s all I can think of really. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
has anything actually come about from lardy trying to kick off with Piers ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here we go, #15 and the winner is .... I’m_4ever_blowing_bubbles, well done. 🏅

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...-are-from-backgrid.15276/page-51#post-3912783

Carry on people.

This is something to worry about.

View attachment 435018
‘Boy am I excited’ subtle hint🤔 she’s been saying on Insta she won’t know the gender for a few weeks, she such a liar face! She’s stalling the reveal in hope that lockdown restrictions will ease up and she can throw a pathetic gender reveal party - I have Visions of her reveal - biting into a cob and the centre is blue🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
"Come across the baby isle" from Oddbod's Onlyfans... friend?

I can't be the only one who just wishes this lot would learn how to write a proper sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

I can't be the only one who just wishes this lot would learn how to write a proper sentence.
Surprised he didn’t write “ bumped into”, they all seem to bump into each other here

Reactions: 10
I think that the main issue is that these people live in this echo chamber of similar people. Vacuous, unintelligent, plastic clones who have been on reality tv. Because there are so many of them who think the plastic cheap sex doll look ‘slays’ and is ‘absolute fire babes’, and that being a porta potty or on celebs go dating is a ‘fire hustle’ and makes you a ‘boss witch’. They are surrounded by like minded people who in turn boost each others egos. The two comments below Lauren’s pic here are from such people.

Bit of an in depth rant but i was prompted to think about it because I saw something earlier about James lock and Yazmin oukhellou on that show ‘Eating with my Ex’ and she’d said ‘well we are a good looking couple’.

These people honestly believe they are aspirational, gorgeous, glamorous, entrepreneurial and targets of envy. Lauren is up there with the worst of them for this!

It’s honestly sad that these people have platforms, followings and make a lot of very easy money. If they’re feeling a bit skint they can do a quick diet shake ad and get paid about a grand.
It’s ironic because they’re everything wrong with society. Thick, shallow, fake, vain, arrogant. And I used to absolutely love TOWIE and MIC before the Instagram/love island/influencer thing took over, it’s sad how light entertainment was hijacked by vanity and competition.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Long time lurker here, have posted on a couple of threads but new here. Have followed for a while and finally need to speak up... for all us stong yung gels, of course!

I’ve recently turned 30. Im small (5ft ish) and am a size 18. Largest I’ve ever been after having 2 kids quite close together. Not an excuse! I ate extremely healthy during both pregnancies as they were my priority. Have always ‘home cooked’ but always added a tad too much oil or fat here and there. I am ‘normal’. No surgery, no nips and tucks. I AM ME.
What infuriates me with Loz, GC and KP etc is that they are not normal. They have, at best, money that can help ‘adjust’ their appearance. But they are labelled as strong inspirational women! WTF?!
Nothing about them is normal, not in the slightest and I will make it my life mission to make sure young people (mainly yung gels) don’t see this as normal. This is NOT normal. Do not sell your soul for a tenner. Pick up that tenner and give it to someone who needs it. That will make you a better person, not boosting your tits so you can get a couple of quid for a few years until you are tossed on the scrap heap, old and grey!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I think that the main issue is that these people live in this echo chamber of similar people. Vacuous, unintelligent, plastic clones who have been on reality tv. Because there are so many of them who think the plastic cheap sex doll look ‘slays’ and is ‘absolute fire babes’, and that being a porta potty or on celebs go dating is a ‘fire hustle’ and makes you a ‘boss witch’. They are surrounded by like minded people who in turn boost each others egos. The two comments below Lauren’s pic here are from such people.

Bit of an in depth rant but i was prompted to think about it because I saw something earlier about James lock and Yazmin oukhellou on that show ‘Eating with my Ex’ and she’d said ‘well we are a good looking couple’.

These people honestly believe they are aspirational, gorgeous, glamorous, entrepreneurial and targets of envy. Lauren is up there with the worst of them for this!

It’s honestly sad that these people have platforms, followings and make a lot of very easy money. If they’re feeling a bit skint they can do a quick diet shake ad and get paid about a grand.
It’s ironic because they’re everything wrong with society. Thick, shallow, fake, vain, arrogant. And I used to absolutely love TOWIE and MIC before the Instagram/love island/influencer thing took over, it’s sad how light entertainment was hijacked by vanity and competition.
Does she think she’s a highflying business woman? How many failed businesses has she been involved with??? Remember this gem???? 🙈🙈🙈
Oh no and don’t forget this one either?
Thick as mince

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Long time lurker here, have posted on a couple of threads but new here. Have followed for a while and finally need to speak up... for all us stong yung gels, of course!

I’ve recently turned 30. Im small (5ft ish) and am a size 18. Largest I’ve ever been after having 2 kids quite close together. Not an excuse! I ate extremely healthy during both pregnancies as they were my priority. Have always ‘home cooked’ but always added a tad too much oil or fat here and there. I am ‘normal’. No surgery, no nips and tucks. I AM ME.
What infuriates me with Loz, GC and KP etc is that they are not normal. They have, at best, money that can help ‘adjust’ their appearance. But they are labelled as strong inspirational women! WTF?!
Nothing about them is normal, not in the slightest and I will make it my life mission to make sure young people (mainly yung gels) don’t see this as normal. This is NOT normal. Do not sell your soul for a tenner. Pick up that tenner and give it to someone who needs it. That will make you a better person, not boosting your tits so you can get a couple of quid for a few years until you are tossed on the scrap heap, old and grey!
honestly you hit the nail on the head here. There’s nothing wrong with being a curvier woman, just being yourself. The fact is that as you say you’re natural and normal, but these plastic clones aren’t. They do not get to claim they’re strong independent aspirational women, and as some Lauren fans have said, she’s apparently a role model!

I personally don’t care what Lauren’s weight is, her body her choice whatever. It’s the fact she lies, manipulates and photo edits her way through life, while claiming she’s a strong yung gell fighting against bullies o_O

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Guys just be mindful that Lauren is not carrying any extra weight or baggage for that matter. The paps stalk her every move, catch her out and about unawares and distort the photos to make her look bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Guys just be mindful that Lauren is not carrying any extra weight or baggage for that matter. The paps stalk her every move, catch her out and about unawares and distort the photos to make her look bigger.
They should really stop doing this. I know she’s the first reality tv star ever and she’s the most famous yung gell in the UK, but they should stop stalking her! It must be so bad for her ank-zyty. They should stop editing her feet to look bigger and leave her promote poisonous cyanide drinks because she’s a boss witch who is on her grind and hustle. Xxxx

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Yes sorry let's not forget she is a size 8 and her ass is because of hard work at the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes sorry let's not forget she is a size 8 and her ass is because of hard work at the gym.
She needs to just come clean about the surgery. Her bum sticks out like a square shelf. If it was gym honed, it would be muscular and proportionate to her legs, not stick out like it’s a prosthetic. She has even had the audacity to go on This Morning with a face full of fillers and her huge square arse and say ‘I like to keep it as natural as I can!’ Ugh it’s the lies for me, I don’t even care if she gets surgery it’s the lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.