Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sc90

Long time lurker here, have posted on a couple of threads but new here. Have followed for a while and finally need to speak up... for all us stong yung gels, of course!

I’ve recently turned 30. Im small (5ft ish) and am a size 18. Largest I’ve ever been after having 2 kids quite close together. Not an excuse! I ate extremely healthy during both pregnancies as they were my priority. Have always ‘home cooked’ but always added a tad too much oil or fat here and there. I am ‘normal’. No surgery, no nips and tucks. I AM ME.
What infuriates me with Loz, GC and KP etc is that they are not normal. They have, at best, money that can help ‘adjust’ their appearance. But they are labelled as strong inspirational women! WTF?!
Nothing about them is normal, not in the slightest and I will make it my life mission to make sure young people (mainly yung gels) don’t see this as normal. This is NOT normal. Do not sell your soul for a tenner. Pick up that tenner and give it to someone who needs it. That will make you a better person, not boosting your tits so you can get a couple of quid for a few years until you are tossed on the scrap heap, old and grey!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

roseturntupnose

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 round of applause tattlers. You've managed to decrease the worth of a magazine gender reveal deal by your sleuthing. Big loz and o.b and moleman will be fuming. I feel this is a great achievement! And just proves you cant believe whatever faecal matter comes out her mouth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Can confirm she isn't on the MTV bumps programme.
I imagine she's raging about showing that thing on her stories.

Well if she's not showing her face on tv, here is what her progression may look like from conception to 9 months.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

mb1202

VIP Member
I think that the main issue is that these people live in this echo chamber of similar people. Vacuous, unintelligent, plastic clones who have been on reality tv. Because there are so many of them who think the plastic cheap sex doll look ‘slays’ and is ‘absolute fire babes’, and that being a porta potty or on celebs go dating is a ‘fire hustle’ and makes you a ‘boss bitch’. They are surrounded by like minded people who in turn boost each others egos. The two comments below Lauren’s pic here are from such people.

Bit of an in depth rant but i was prompted to think about it because I saw something earlier about James lock and Yazmin oukhellou on that show ‘Eating with my Ex’ and she’d said ‘well we are a good looking couple’.

These people honestly believe they are aspirational, gorgeous, glamorous, entrepreneurial and targets of envy. Lauren is up there with the worst of them for this!

"Come across the baby isle" from Oddbod's Onlyfans... friend?

I can't be the only one who just wishes this lot would learn how to write a proper sentence.
It’s honestly sad that these people have platforms, followings and make a lot of very easy money. If they’re feeling a bit skint they can do a quick diet shake ad and get paid about a grand.
It’s ironic because they’re everything wrong with society. Thick, shallow, fake, vain, arrogant. And I used to absolutely love TOWIE and MIC before the Instagram/love island/influencer thing took over, it’s sad how light entertainment was hijacked by vanity and competition.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Mole Man will be furious that she's been careless in her stories. Wish the DM or someone had picked up on it.

I spoke to soon!! Story on DM!
Omg I sent those photos to the daily mail this morning. The photo on the daily mail article with the red circle, I flipped and cropped the image and put that circle there before i emailed them 😂😂😂 Im so surprised 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Sunburnbish

I think that the main issue is that these people live in this echo chamber of similar people. Vacuous, unintelligent, plastic clones who have been on reality tv. Because there are so many of them who think the plastic cheap sex doll look ‘slays’ and is ‘absolute fire babes’, and that being a porta potty or on celebs go dating is a ‘fire hustle’ and makes you a ‘boss bitch’. They are surrounded by like minded people who in turn boost each others egos. The two comments below Lauren’s pic here are from such people.

Bit of an in depth rant but i was prompted to think about it because I saw something earlier about James lock and Yazmin oukhellou on that show ‘Eating with my Ex’ and she’d said ‘well we are a good looking couple’.

These people honestly believe they are aspirational, gorgeous, glamorous, entrepreneurial and targets of envy. Lauren is up there with the worst of them for this!

It’s honestly sad that these people have platforms, followings and make a lot of very easy money. If they’re feeling a bit skint they can do a quick diet shake ad and get paid about a grand.
It’s ironic because they’re everything wrong with society. Thick, shallow, fake, vain, arrogant. And I used to absolutely love TOWIE and MIC before the Instagram/love island/influencer thing took over, it’s sad how light entertainment was hijacked by vanity and competition.

I couldn't have said this better myself. I am sick of these insta boss babes reality TV "influencers". The majority of them can't spell properly and are vapid. I've seen a lot of them spouting their uneducated opinions on covid and health etc recently and their followers absorb it and regurgitate it. I have noticed that tons of these types who have the veneers and the filler lips have this weird lisp sound when they speak and they can't pronounce words properly. Chloe Ferry is one where it is very noticeable.
I sadly have also noticed that where I live (a small city). There are tons of women following these towie, influencer types and are buggering off to Dubai during lockdown, all go to the same place for botox and fillers and are pretty much just CLONES of each other. Not a unique facial feature or thought between them. It's like a different breed and you know for a fact they are eyeballs deep in debt trying to follow the lifestyle of these plastic personalities, the white bmw/audi or black land-rover, full top to bottom grey house, butt lifts, fake tits, blow up faces and the token expensive small dog. My generation are honestly f*cked with these types kicking about everywhere. I've started to unfollow people I know who are now trying to live like this.

Sorry this was just one big rant 🤣. I'm just sick of seeing them on every screen I have.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

MunHun

VIP Member
Guys just be mindful that Lauren is not carrying any extra weight or baggage for that matter. The paps stalk her every move, catch her out and about unawares and distort the photos to make her look bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

mb1202

VIP Member
Guys just be mindful that Lauren is not carrying any extra weight or baggage for that matter. The paps stalk her every move, catch her out and about unawares and distort the photos to make her look bigger.
They should really stop doing this. I know she’s the first reality tv star ever and she’s the most famous yung gell in the UK, but they should stop stalking her! It must be so bad for her ank-zyty. They should stop editing her feet to look bigger and leave her promote poisonous cyanide drinks because she’s a boss bitch who is on her grind and hustle. Xxxx

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

mb1202

VIP Member
Guessing there won’t be a reply to this question about gender reveal 🤬View attachment 438177
is she taking the piss? ‘They watch like hawks’?! Lauren, you post every miniscule detail of your life to Instagram. You post yourself in bed, in the bath, getting dressed, eating, watching tv, walking down the street, driving your car (!), going for dinner, seeing family.... the list goes on. Not a single minute of it is kept private aside from her taking a dump but assume that’s not far off. Such a liar that she wants things private. She’s keeping people guessing for exactly that reason, attention and the maximum fee for a gender reveal! Does she actually think she’s fooling anyone :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 29

NinaStar90

VIP Member
"Come across the baby isle" from Oddbod's Onlyfans... friend?

I can't be the only one who just wishes this lot would learn how to write a proper sentence.

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
There’s not even an attempt to create a narrative for her randomly wandering around the street at night clutching her phone. It would be weird enough without the fact a.) we’re in lockdown and therefore are supposed to be staying at home b.) it’s Winter and she’s just wearing a thin dress c.) she’s pregnant.

Also this is clearly the same place as the last two sets of photos.
This is what she means when she puts stories up like ‘really excited got lots of shoots coming up’ and ‘new project coming soon’. She goes to a studio for one day with a load of outfit changes and prances around in the street for staged pics.
She’s even tried to defend it once recently by saying in her insta comments ‘I’m at an event, leaving a venue, stop stalking me’. Ffs what venue we’ve been in lockdown for a year.
she’s really got my blood boiled specifically this morning! She’s such an entitled cow. Thinks she can exploit herself on social media and expect no criticism or backlash. Then pulls the whole ‘guys please respect my privacy I’m just a yung celebri-iy gell’. She even put on her story today for the press to ‘wait until she lets them know’. Ugh she really thinks she’s A list. Rant over!

• Haha
  • Heart

Blowup80

VIP Member
Poor Lozza has no cash
Now too late to flash her fadge
Begging daily on the insta
Can't even take it off the Mr.
Both of you go get a job.
No need to be a first class slob
Gender reveal is now but gone
Ok Mag ain't paying no-one
Go away and take your lies
Surely it's time for 3 more pies?

Another Blowup classic. Swear to God this girl is ma muse!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She is such a liar! Also what a spot!

She's deleted this from her story now, what an idiot she must be fuming she let the cat out of the bag cos she thinks it's the reveal of the century 😂

Also I love how they keep moving the same few Ferrero rochers around 😂 are we meant to think the room is covered in ferreros? Why? 😂 I can't

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27