Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mb1202

VIP Member
She totally contradicts herself and lies all the time. Slags off NHS workers, bully's young girls. People have said who you have seen/met her in the flesh she is awful and rude and looks at other girls horrid, like everyone is an enemy or competition. She has no right at all to talk about being kind.
She doesn’t seem like a ‘girls girl’ at all to me. Always competing or slagging others off as you say. Other than that, her best mate Lauryn goodman is into the whole media whoring and false advertising too. She’s the one who got knocked up by Kyle Walker on a one night stand then called the baby Kyle Junior.
Then they comment on each others pics about how gorgeous and strong and independent they are. deluded silly women o_O :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Blue1989

VIP Member
People like Beyonce are rarely papped unless she wants to be. It is entirely possible to avoid that life.

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I really don't mean this in a bad way I have no interest in getting dragged into a fuck Mark Wright fight (I am very anti her life choices are all his fault) but a lot of the time when Lauren cries on TOWIE and is pure upset it's because she is pissed. I think a lot of Lauren's troubles are down to alcohol, yes he's an arsehole to you but your also an arsehole to him and a lot of it is drink.

• Heart

Blowup80

VIP Member
Sweet Jesus just read the last few pages. I was mad she over cooked veg last week but I'm livid about those dirty scrambled eggs!! How long was he cooking them? 10 minutes! Did he clean the pan first? Could he not of bought a heart shaped cutter for the bread? I mean it's all shit but at least make a good effort at being shit. She is 34 looks 44 and acts 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

mb1202

VIP Member
And her face is naturally like the Kardashians. It’s the paps that edit her guys!
This is an example of a photo that is far too grainy and poor quality to have been edited. It’s clearly just a candid shot of her leaving a restaurant. To me she looks ordinary- she’s short and a little overweight, nothing wrong with that. Her face is bloated from filler but aside from that, I honestly don’t think she’d get as much criticism if she was just honest with people. She’s not an exotic slim supermodel who people would mistake for Kim K.
5EA08057-16BF-4064-A054-47CB41164556.png

• Wow

Blowup80

VIP Member
also ‘shall the man cook for his pregnant lady’ who phrases things like that? Third person and weird grammar.
She’s really trying to push this fairy tale ending story that she’s got her man and her baby and is looked after like a Queen. He’s a 23 year old kid who will not be sticking around, and she earns an income from Only Fans.
neither of these things are any of my business but again it’s the difference between the reality and the way she tries to portray it to people
Ooh look at me you tattle twats. I am in a nice hot bath whilst my gorgeous hunk of a man is on his PlayStation (or probably tugging one out to re runs of It's a sin first episode, the rude one). We have had a most romantic valentines and now we will eat some gorgeous food. Oh and I am pregnant. Fuck off Lozza no one is jealous I just did me shopping list, drank a bottle of bud and got a kiss of the dog. Are you jealous of me?

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
Long time lurker here, have posted on a couple of threads but new here. Have followed for a while and finally need to speak up... for all us stong yung gels, of course!

I’ve recently turned 30. Im small (5ft ish) and am a size 18. Largest I’ve ever been after having 2 kids quite close together. Not an excuse! I ate extremely healthy during both pregnancies as they were my priority. Have always ‘home cooked’ but always added a tad too much oil or fat here and there. I am ‘normal’. No surgery, no nips and tucks. I AM ME.
What infuriates me with Loz, GC and KP etc is that they are not normal. They have, at best, money that can help ‘adjust’ their appearance. But they are labelled as strong inspirational women! WTF?!
Nothing about them is normal, not in the slightest and I will make it my life mission to make sure young people (mainly yung gels) don’t see this as normal. This is NOT normal. Do not sell your soul for a tenner. Pick up that tenner and give it to someone who needs it. That will make you a better person, not boosting your tits so you can get a couple of quid for a few years until you are tossed on the scrap heap, old and grey!
honestly you hit the nail on the head here. There’s nothing wrong with being a curvier woman, just being yourself. The fact is that as you say you’re natural and normal, but these plastic clones aren’t. They do not get to claim they’re strong independent aspirational women, and as some Lauren fans have said, she’s apparently a role model!

I personally don’t care what Lauren’s weight is, her body her choice whatever. It’s the fact she lies, manipulates and photo edits her way through life, while claiming she’s a strong yung gell fighting against bullies o_O

• Heart

mb1202

VIP Member
This is so cheap and distasteful. These z list celebs always use Caroline’s death to excuse their poor behaviour. ‘Be kind’ actually initially referred to people not trolling Caroline as she was innocent until proven guilty in a trial. It was not invented so that z listers and influencers could behave in any way they want (lying, manipulating their audience, advertising bogus products, bullying people who criticise them).
If I remember rightly Caroline was actually a fairly private person, Lauren is the opposite. She always plays the victim, as if she’s so private and discreet but people just pry into her life- Lauren if you share every minute detail, people will comment, and people will criticise.
RIP Caroline ❤
241F25CA-F7A4-46E5-B6CE-EC108507DBDE.png

• Angry
  • Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Have just shown my sister our fantastical detective work and told her I feel like we are all famous 😂 😂 it makes me so proud !

• Heart
  • Haha

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I think she deleted it about 5 hours later. Bet she was/is fuming.
And she's got the absolute cheek to put up a big post about the media zooming in and making assumptions. Sorry if you sell your soul for every last freebie and takeaway and court the media when it suits. What does she expect!!

• Haha