Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsA

Story of the child with a fruitshoot. Emily posting to clarify that 'Queen E is drinking water, not juice👏' who gives a shit, must have some serious parenting insecurities to feel the need to say that🤷‍♀️
I figured it would be something like this. My child pretty much only drinks water, we give them squash every now and then but they really aren’t bothered by it. But I wouldn’t make think people that there is a problem if they do.

Cocoapops

When I watched that ‘ad’ I came straight here to see what people were saying! It was awful!

I have that illuminator and it’s really nice one, she made it look utterly shit!

Does anyone know how old she is? She looks haggard!
Did exactly the same 😂

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Yes she’s been very sensible this pregnancy. It’s weird though how obsessed she is with exercise (running) but then doesn’t do anything while pregnant! She must eat minuscule amounts. Definite food issues and I think a weird competitive element with her sister
She may be scared to exercise while pregnant.

I think she looks great but she seems quite hard on herself

HeyLetsGo

The whole story/timeline seems wrong!
Yeah it definitely is! They’ve got the ages/names of the kids completely wrong. Sounds like someone from the daily mail has cobbled together a story without even talking to her. She hasn’t shared it on her insta has she?

Beckyboo85

Why’s he pervy?
Just CBA with the perfect life, perfect house, perfect body rubbish. Photograph overload of the same old same old. Nothing seems spontaneous or fun!

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Yes she’s been very sensible this pregnancy. It’s weird though how obsessed she is with exercise (running) but then doesn’t do anything while pregnant! She must eat minuscule amounts. Definite food issues and I think a weird competitive element with her sister
She was advised by the Dr to stop exercising when she got pregnant due to two previous miscarriages.

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Laura is such a hypocrite in that she has been sharing stuff about Sarah Everade’s kidnapp and murder and this morning about how not all police offices should be tarred with the same brush…yet her HUSBAND was struck off for inappropriate comments and touching of two young girls!
Omg! I never knew this! They would have been engaged or married at this time too surely?