Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
I'd thought that before, I always wondered which job they had met at, she only ever mentioned them working together and being friends, nothing about where they worked together. I think shes quite high in the ranks (someone correct me if I'm wrong) so assuming shes been there quite some time...
Shes only a sergeant so could have been there a shortish amount of time.

JayS

Really?
But they don't spell it with an R so don't understand why they'd throw one in

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
I’ve seen this family out ‘in the wild’ a few times recently. I haven’t followed her for years but couldn’t believe I could identify her older daughter so easily. You’d think (former?) police officers would have more sense about the risks.
She is still in the police and I think has recently past her sergeant exams

Mancnet

VIP Member
I’m surprised that absolutely no exercise is a doctor recommendation but fair enough if so. I would have thought dieting while pregnant wouldn’t be recommended either for someone who isn’t overweight but she’s clearly doing it hence her weight loss from 1st to 2nd trimester!

notokhun

Chatty Member
I'm sure it's still 3 up and 3 down.
She posted on stories a slight gain but not how much just she was still in target

MrsA

Our relative is Ev-E-Lyn but the second E would be said like “eh” not “ee”. Like when children learn how to spell/speak they learn phonetically. I think that’s what I’m trying to say. I think it originated from Ireland where it’s pronounced ev-lyn.

Pig4life

I am pleased for her but why do all these instagrammers have to do such cheesy pregnancy announcements?! It's like they think they are the first person ever to get pregnant 😂🤔