Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instagrime

She’s stuck back in the 2018’s when the slimming accounts all used to do transformation Tuesday, face to face Friday, motivation Monday, syn free Sunday, wank off my perv of a husband Wednesday. It’s boring now

• Haha
Reactions: 21

JRHD11

Laura is such a hypocrite in that she has been sharing stuff about Sarah Everade’s kidnapp and murder and this morning about how not all police offices should be tarred with the same brush…yet her HUSBAND was struck off for inappropriate comments and touching of two young girls!

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Mancnet

VIP Member
No I’m sure she popped both babies out, lost all baby weight within minutes and was out running 10k within a few hours, straight home to Rich's famous spag bol….

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Mancnet

VIP Member
And here we have the perfect birth story. I wouldn’t expect anything less from queen laura...

Also those lashes look absolutely ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Wotsit

VIP Member
wow this isn't spilling the tea...this is throwing tea all over!

guess we know why she is so obsessed with the scales, gotta keep up with the young 18/19 year old's that her husband has a wandering eye for. I know at that age the girls are adults but it sets my teeth on edge thinking of men in their 30's looking at/touching up girls of that age.

Wonder if Rich would like it when his girls are 18?

Had a look through her grid and the days after the article was published and updated she shared photos of them both saying how much she loves him and cant wait to marry him. She's not right in the head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Please tell me someone else has seen the photos of the wedding she was at! The bride’s dress is the most god awful fit - her nipples are almost out! Why would no one tell her that was inappropriate?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

notokhun

Chatty Member
Couldn't eye roll about this enough.
She posts the same pictures about 3 times a week.
We get it you lost loads of weight. You're amazing. You run. You took just weeks to get back to target after your youngest.
You post inspirational quotes about it happening if you want it enough and to do it for your children who will be proud of you.

We get it. However we are in be middle of a global pandemic. Not everyone who wants it enough can do it right now due to having many other things to deal with.

The daily fail. You must be so proud

Mavismcfield

Anyone else really bored of all the comparison pics? Every bump pic now is a comparison 😴 we get it, you haven't eaten everything in sight this time and gained 7 stone, it's not rocket science. She also changes her tune all the time, last pregnancy she got super defensive/angry if anyone commented on the size of her bump and said it was all baby etc when it clearly wasn't and then this time its all about how petite she is etc. Last time all "9 months on 9 off" no doubt this time "I was back at target within 2 weeks of giving birth"...

• Haha

Queenie25

Fuck off ‘laura I’ve just had baby and haven’t spent 2 minutes chilling out and my husband is the best buying me treat boxes and drinking champagne, my life is so perfect’ just fuck off, and then fuck off sone more!

• Haha
  • Heart

LorniB

For someone that is in the Police there is an awful lot of personal information out there about her and her family.

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
She seems to forget how she didn’t do it the first time round though when she is gloating and showing off underwear shots hashtagging normalising postpartum bodies.... I don’t recall her posting underwear shots when she put on 7 stone to normalise postpartum bodies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Beckyboo85

If you have to constantly prove how much you love someone, your family, your life online to strangers then you need to ask yourself if you’re really happy.

• Heart

notokhun

Chatty Member
Out with her sister day.
With a story of her in a size 10 skirt 3 weeks after giving birth.
All the eyerolling over here

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
I genuinely believe she has an eating disorder. She posted something the other day about how if she loses weight her baby will be proud of her. It is all so disordered.

I lost almost 7st with SW when I had just given birth to twins, and my god I was a nightmare to live with. I walked 7 miles a day, never went out for fear of syns. I am now in a binge/restrict cycle that I am trying to break. As of today I have quit SW and going another route. My kids will be proud of me for giving them the best life possible, not because of the label in my jeans.

• Wow

Instafamous1

VIP Member
She is fucking unbelievable in her latest rant... what a cunt!!! She shouldn’t be worrying about the trolls and Karen’s she should be worrying about the peadophiles sharing pictures of her child in the bath and on the potty

• Heart