Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
One of the first things my HV asked me was whether I planned on using a Sleepyhead and proceeded to tell me the dangers, even when I said no! Three months in her own room too- think I’ll miss mine being right there to see to in the night. Got a few weeks before she grows out of the crib 🤞🏻 Xxx
Same! I have a sleepyhead for downstairs sleeping whilst I'm awake and sitting next to her. Health visitor spotted it and made sure I wasn't using it during the night. I wouldn't dream of it.

HeyLetsGo

my son was born at 10pm so my husband left around 12am anyway (this was my first son in 2012) if her daughter was born at 8ish and he left at 10 ish surely that’s the norm anyway? He’d go home to sleep and come back the next day. That would have happened Covid or no Covid
Same happened to me, but I was on a ward no a birthing suite. I think they can stay overnight in the suites usually.

The guy she was at her sisters wedding with. Is that her ex or is that rich? (Prior to losing weight?) I thought Laura and rich had been together a while as had followed her for some time but maybe only since 2014 and the wedding was 2013 by the looks of it.
Yeah there are pictures on there of her previous hen do

B5FAF4F9-B80E-44A7-9229-534E341EF898.jpeg

Allthatglitters666

Chatty Member
My daughter and nephew were looking at baby pictures the other day (they are 13) they were both in nappies in the garden and they were mortified! Imagine if those photos were on sm??

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
I thought I was missing something when saw that , glad I’m not only one none the wiser what she was meant to be doing

and why is that swimsuit so tragic - she doesn’t have a bad figure but the proportions of the swim suit really ages her and makes her look a strange shape
The swimsuit is designed for someone with curves in mind. She has none, so it looks bizarre.. Loads of other swimsuits she could have chosen, no idea why she chose that one?

she seems hell bent on embarrassing herself wherever she goes and I didn’t need to see her feet 🤢 in the last story - manky.

S

SherlockHuns

Yeah what was all that about?! What a bizarre post!

Shouldntbutineedto

I did. I also saw one where she said they had Xmas dinner at rich’s parents. Yet Xmas day photos showed them at her parents with her sister and co.... I count that as more than 2 other households she mixed with on Xmas day?!
As she’s got a baby under 1, she’s allowed to bubble with say, her parents and become one household. So if she’s met them with her sister that’s one other, then gone to his parents which is the other one. I think that’s right?!?

MrsA

I cant believe she has put Evelyn into a high backed booster 🙄 regardless of whether she is tall/heavy enough, harnesses are way better for kids that age along with rear facing.
She only seems to be replying to the positive comments as well. My
Little one is older, taller and heavier than Evelyn and can still use the harness option on hers for the foreseeable future.