Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I absolutely detest when grown, married women post about going on a date with their husband. It’s just so high school to me.
Her skin doesn’t look very healthy and her dress looks see through.

MrsA

Laura hall in mirfield. Sister is Amy Lois antcliffe and has some photos of the ex on her page. (Such a stalker!)
The guy she was at her sisters wedding with. Is that her ex or is that rich? (Prior to losing weight?) I thought Laura and rich had been together a while as had followed her for some time but maybe only since 2014 and the wedding was 2013 by the looks of it.

Leopardprint

VIP Member
I've reported the recent pictures. For some that works in safe guarding regardless ofthe agerange she should know better than posting bare butt naked pictures ofher newborn. Her training would involve constant awareness courses of social media and the images posted and how they can be used. Her vanity and need for likes disgusts me.. reallu disgusts me. Between her needing the world to know shes not gained 10 stone this time around and that she can manage more than one child is between a mixture of fascination to watch how self obsessed she is, amusement and disgust when you take into account her occupation. Utterly strange person. Funny how she's removed the image now its been reported
I can still see the image on her page. I think it only disappears if you report it.

Corky

Off to an asda event,yawn. They were so excited. Life must be boring when they're making such an event from it.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Pretty sure at the time several people tried to message her to say that E was too little for the seat as the seatbelt was cutting in to her neck and she blocked them 🙈😭

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
Sorry to defend her on this one but it’s actually based on height/weight of the child rather than age, most 5 point harnesses max out at 18kg (like the joie 360 spin) so it’s then recommended you get a high backed booster with the standard seatbelt. My daughter is about a month older than E and a similar build and she’s been in the same sort of seat for a couple of months as she reached 18kg, I did a lot of research and it’s what was advised best to do.
Ah ok fair enough. My daughter is only 2 so a long way off that yet so I wasn't sure. She just seemed young to be in a HBB.
I know there are car seats that go up to 25kg rear facing, just surprised she hasn't got Queen E in one.

Uhhmazing

When she posts about how lucky she is to have her husband it makes me cringe.
Let's just ignore the fact he was dismissed from the police.
Came here for this 😂 is there an ongoing case about it or has it been dropped since they dismissed it?

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
This is what all the insta mums do.
Calpol apparently helped her yesterday.
It cures alot of things, however, it cure sickness. Taking your kid out after they be been sick and not clear for 48 hours is just plain selfish
Yes it is. The other one will have it tomorrow.

Dannie

Chatty Member
Moved past it? How can you move past that your hubby to be was sacked because of abuse of power with young girls as a police man? Come on, police get away with ALOT. It has to be BAD and PROVEN for them to straight sack them both. No desk duties, no degrade of their roles just plain sacking!! His good pay, career progression, job stability and PENSION BOOM gone. How many times would you have to explain why he doesn't work for the police to your family and friends and new people? She says all the time how small of a place it is they live. Everyone will know. There's things you move past and there are things that are just not possible and this is one of them. I know you said you aren't justifying his behaviour but your comment raised an eyebrow and I just don't buy that you personally would honestly move on or feel anyone could.
eh I said I’d never move past it. I would of left him straightaway. Its the other poster who said they would of move past it. Weren’t me