Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsA

Emily and rich always reshare each others stories. Did anybody see the other day when he shared the baked Camembert and he was dipping the bread into it. His fingers looked really grotty, made me want to vom.

Zbear11

I often think she’s bought followers. How can someone with 60k followers get 200 likes on a photo?

Mavismcfield

Haha yeah queen E gets me too. She is cute though.
She must re post the same transformation pictures multiple times every week, so boring!

Itsjustmesmee

VIP Member
That makes sense , I was thinking that amount was OTT. How did she get her to not open the presents yesterday my kids would want to open their presents as soon as the party was over

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Two things... creamy mash requires some butter milk or cream, that mash looks as dry as Ghandi’s flip flop. Secondly I noticed that this week she didn’t actually say whether she lost/stayed the same/gained because whatever it was it was still within target. It target on slimming world +/- 3 lbs or +/- 5lbs?
I think 5? Haven’t done slimming world I. Years though!

Eggy1985

She trys to be so perfect in everything that its really not healthy, the only way she will be a good example to her daughter is by sorting her issues out!!!

Mavismcfield

I assumed it was from the party as well, she said it was 40 kids so even with some siblings etc probably looking at 30 or so presents just from the party. Either way I hate when people share birthday/Christmas present piles like this, I think it’s so vulgar and show off

Londongirl5382

An ad for a terribly boring print with no mention of ad/aff link. For a police woman she doesn't know the law very well does she.
Well the ad/aff link stuff isn't criminal law, so it doesn't really have much to do with what she does for a living.

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
Ive noticed as well, I think she was previously married to someone else! As her older pictures/ throwbacks she posts she had a wedding ring on. I also had a look at her Facebook and some of her older pics also have the same wedding ring on
Oh really? We need to know more about this! 🙈