Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsA

Ages!! I was very bored the other night! Yep lots of repeated pics, she does look like she can be good fun though when she lets her hair down
I’m not sure that it was her wedding cake though? There wasn’t any caption or comments on it. How do we know? Who has the inside information?!!

Mancnet

VIP Member
How long did it take you to scroll that far back? Took me at least ten minutes! Also made me realise how much she reuses her pictures!
Ages!! I was very bored the other night! Yep lots of repeated pics, she does look like she can be good fun though when she lets her hair down

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I haven’t made my mind up about her yet. I think she seems nice enough and her girls are adorable but the same transformation Tuesdays are a bit tiresome. She looks great now but she would also look great if she was half a stone or a stone heavier. But after reading all about her husband on this thread I suppose it makes sense why she’s so determined to be a particular number on the scales 😳😳
Absolutely the transformation Tuesdays and face to face Fridays are so boring now, we get it! The same meals on repeat are very dull too 😴