Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
240EC60F-C939-463A-A6F1-FECD75FF6B0F.jpeg

This is a woman in her 30’s! It gets me everytime. She’s a few years older than me but could pass for being my mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Uhhmazing

Yep, I googled it just to try this theory out and I found the school from typing in the headteacher’s name within seconds!

Reactions: 1
Yeah, but who said she is making money from it? I’ve been given discount codes before to share, but I don’t gain anything from it.
I think typically they do make money for them. Especially when they are ADs which the spicentice ones are

Yeah, but who said she is making money from it? I’ve been given discount codes before to share, but I don’t gain anything from it.
But I could completely wrong. I have no experience of having discount codes etc

Last edited:

Mancnet

VIP Member
I didn’t know this was her 2nd marriage she must keep it fairly quiet?! Spill the beans!!
All the pictures of the day out to day - because was it a day out if you didn’t document every single second 🙄 just enjoy it you absolute fuckwits.
Also Laura - I know you think you look amazing but the eyelashes are shit and those shoes you’re wearing with every outfit are shitter. She has no style at all.
It’s discussed earlier in this thread. Some photos of the ex on her sisters FB (or was, they may have been deleted if they read here -which I bet they do)

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
The photo she put on her stories looks nothing like her ones she puts on her grid! Also side by sides of her babies at the same age! What’s she doing comparing who’s bigger 😂😂

Her sister has managed to find the most OTT blouse / dress for school, frills everywhere. She's a beautiful girl but she's always dressed like a doll!