Laura Whitmore #5 Hamster cheeks, pic of Steve’s feet, at events 6 nights a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Based on an insta story on Christmas eve instead of being home with her family and child she's in a pub in Dublin.... GO HOME LAURA!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Still hasn't went home I see, out diving in the sea with her mates. They all act like teenagers who just want to spend time with each other instead of their actual families.

Reactions: 19
Still hasn't went home I see, out diving in the sea with her mates. They all act like teenagers who just want to spend time with each other instead of their actual families.
Don’t understand why you would want to spend your Christmas with your mates when you have a child at home who is the perfect age to enjoy everything.

Reactions: 23
Don’t understand why you would want to spend your Christmas with your mates when you have a child at home who is the perfect age to enjoy everything.
It’s all just for content for the gram. Poor little Steve.

Reactions: 10
If she was child free I'd say go for it and do you but there is a little girl on Christmas morning waiting for her somewhere. I think it's her first Christmas too?! Wheres the love???

Reactions: 11
If she was child free I'd say go for it and do you but there is a little girl on Christmas morning waiting for her somewhere. I think it's her first Christmas too?! Wheres the love???
2nd Christmas. Stevie was born in March 2021

Reactions: 4
100%, I'd understand it if they were teenagers and naive about how important family is at Christmas and just wanted the craic. Whitmore is 37 years old with a toddler sitting in a different home in a different country on Christmas Day morning. Awful parenting.

Reactions: 13
100%, I'd understand it if they were teenagers and naive about how important family is at Christmas and just wanted the craic. Whitmore is 37 years old with a toddler sitting in a different home in a different country on Christmas Day morning. Awful parenting.
I think the little one is at Laura’s mam’s house being minded by her gran

Reactions: 5

Why are they saying it's a shock she left? She was always going to save face by quiting before she's pushed, as she was unpopular with viewers.
Well that article is complete bullshit. Saying she left because she wasn’t able to be supportive to the contestants. I only watched LI briefly when Caroline presented and she was able to do exactly that. But that takes skills that Laura doesn’t possess.

Reactions: 17
Well that article is complete bullshit. Saying she left because she wasn’t able to be supportive to the contestants. I only watched LI briefly when Caroline presented and she was able to do exactly that. But that takes skills that Laura doesn’t possess.
Exactly and I remember Caroline defended the contestants on social media.

Reactions: 5
Caroline was literally friends with them and was on their level so relatable. So many said that she’d helped them behind the scenes when going through a tough time. Laura always looked at them all as she was above them and they was beneath her. Had no time in hearing what they had to say so it’s all bullshit to save face. She left before she was pushed and probably encouraged to behind the scenes

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.