Laura Whitmore #5 Hamster cheeks, pic of Steve’s feet, at events 6 nights a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
222 is becoming a bit of a graveyard for dead careers. Cheryl??!!

Reactions: 23
The most hilarious bit is the eponymous thing she’s insisting on; just ‘Cheryl’, like she’s Madonna or Prince 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dear god imagine that was your replacement 🤣 I know it’s short stints but to be followed by someone who’s done nothing for years must be tough to take

• Haha
Reactions: 12
…and Maya will be all over tv and magazines promoting winter love island, while Cheryl will be in a theatre twice the size of Whitmores.

Ouch!

Reactions: 10
Bet that one doesn’t get reposted on her stories!

Wonder what she is going to do with her afternoons now that she won’t be able to wander around Piccadilly taking the same photo of the same corner, every….single….day

Reactions: 6
She's a master at the art of polishing a turd to be fair to her. Her career has taken a massive nose dive in the last few months, what with losing the BBC Radio gig, "resigning" LOL from LI, now Celeb Juice is gone and the broadway bit is coming to an end. And there she is on her insta dolled up to the nines at envelope openings, re-posting the rare flattering messages about her stage production and clinging on for dear life to her "celeb" circle AKA Keith Lemon and his circle of TV blondes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She posted a clip of Celebrity Juice on her feed and Atack, Willoughby & Cotton all got to read a bit of autocue and she didn't :LOL:.

Not even trusted with the autocue on Juice, deary me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her and Iain Stirling have started giving me the ick lately. Them tiktok dances are so cringey.

Reactions: 7
I dont understand why she has to roll her jumper up and have her midriff out to do it?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.