Laura Whitmore #5 Hamster cheeks, pic of Steve’s feet, at events 6 nights a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that you mention 'hamster', I'd love Richard Hammond to host LI. He'd be a big improvement on that British Army mule.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Please can we leave the British Army and Babestation stuff in the last thread? It’s been done to death! It definitely puts me off engaging with this thread to see the same things being flogged 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Okay you gotta give it to her when she does something right, the new drop of those necklaces going towards Ukraine aid is a lovely initiative! Closest I’ve come to liking her in a while

Reactions: 2
It really annoys me that she is happy to show other peoples babies on her Instagram. She doesn’t show her own babies face to protect her privacy and quite right but she doesn’t care about the privacy of the child she is happily posting on her stories 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 29
It really annoys me that she is happy to show other peoples babies on her Instagram. She doesn’t show her own babies face to protect her privacy and quite right but she doesn’t care about the privacy of the child she is happily posting on her stories 🤷🏻‍♀️
Literally came on just to say this 👏👏

It irritated me that she's happy to hang that kid out to dry but not her own. And I don't care whether the kids parents gave consent or not, I still feel it's her being a dick by opting to do that to another child instead of her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I suppose in her head she’s so famous that her child must be protected at all costs. Everyone else is just a pleb so who cares about their kids.

It’s Barfta night, sorry Bafta so the babysitter is putting Steve to bed again.

Reactions: 5
Self adoration in full swing as per. Whoever does her make up would they ever cop on and do her lipstick properly? There’s always a massive gap in the inner lip where it’s never done properly!

Reactions: 5
Oh god man child Iain’s “comedy” programme (which he co wrote with a few people it seems) has a series 2!!

Reactions: 1
Absolute nightmare fuel, this. The more you look at it, the more freaky it gets, like a still from a horror film where the gaping mouth leads into the abyss.

Screenshot 2022-03-16 at 11.02.07.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
There's been no announcement of a season 2 , manchild Iain asked who wants to see a series two (nope me neither) on his Instagram but nothing was announced

Okay you gotta give it to her when she does something right, the new drop of those necklaces going towards Ukraine aid is a lovely initiative! Closest I’ve come to liking her in a while
Just a quick bit of :coffee: on her jewellery line. She announced it, then shortly afterward said she'd been blown away by the demand, and that it had totally sold out, but they were working hard to make more available.

This was always the plan, the oldest branding trick in the book to drum up publicity. The original stock level, that sold out, blowing her away, was... 30 units :cool:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Just found this thread. Can't stand this self obsessed woman, I wonder where their kid is half the time?! Didn't she duck off to film Love Island when baby was tiny? 🙄

Reactions: 8
She must have crapped herself when she got that Q. Never mind, straight on to the Penneys PR dept!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.