Laura Whitmore #5 Hamster cheeks, pic of Steve’s feet, at events 6 nights a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DM are saying Maya has been in the villa more in episode 1 than Laura was in the entirety of last season. Don't watch the show so can't comment if that is true or not but wouldn't surprise me.

Predictable endless stories of LW living her best life with her horrible gang of professional hangers on
In a grotty looking hotel

Reactions: 12
Maya is such a perfect fit. Laura will be fuming. I agree we seen more of maya in ep1 then Laura the whole series

Reactions: 15
The internet: Maya Jama on LI 😍😍😍
Laura: I CANT HEAR YOU IM TOO BUSY & IMPORTANT OVER HERE SHOOTING AN EXCITING PROJECT IN MOROCCO 😭😭

Must suck though. Maya got more airtime in one episode than she got in half a series

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like she is just doing a photoshoot for a summer collection - maybe Oasis?

Remember folks, Laura is now only taking on work that feeds her soul. I'm not sure how a week away from your small child on the lash with a bunch of nobodies is good for the soul but I suppose it helps to be in a country where LI isn't broadcast.

Reactions: 21
Remember folks, Laura is now only taking on work that feeds her soul. I'm not sure how a week away from your small child on the lash with a bunch of nobodies is good for the soul but I suppose it helps to be in a country where LI isn't broadcast.
The same child she left with her parents over christmas while she went on the lash - not surprised!

Reactions: 12
The bikini photos, so bleeping transparent while everyone is fawning over Maya. You’d think a ‘best selling author’ would be a little cleverer and less obvious

Reactions: 14
The bikini photos, so bleeping transparent while everyone is fawning over Maya. You’d think a ‘best selling author’ would be a little cleverer and less obvious
If she’s trying to throw shade at Maya Jama, who has possibly the best female figure around that’s a bit sad. Like comparing Kwik Save to Waitrose.

Reactions: 6
You can tell she is trying to imply that her quiting ***cough, cough sacked *** from LI is the same as the PM of New Zealand resigning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh that triggers me. Jacinda Ardern is a goddamn boss and I salute her for being honest about her limits and having boundaries with work and standing up for what is right for her and her family. I've been burned out and kept pushing beyond my limits in the corporate world and this completely inspires me to see a powerful woman follow her own truth and not bowing to pressure.

What doesn't inspire me in even the tiniest way is The Shitmore skipping merrily into a dead woman's shoes that she pretended was her "friend" because the dead can't defend themselves, in a job that she would proceed to be utterly sh1t at and then jumping before she inevitably would've been pushed and pretending it had anything to do with her integrity. The woman can't go a day without insta posting 4x selfies of herself in various poses, she'd have stayed in LI til she was 40 if the pushback and online resentment wasn't real. She quit and made a sweetheart deal with ITV to be able to save face and tell the press it was a creative issue rather than a her-being-useless issue.

Narcissistic pleb.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh that triggers me. Jacinda Ardern is a goddamn boss and I salute her for being honest about her limits and having boundaries with work and standing up for what is right for her and her family. I've been burned out and kept pushing beyond my limits in the corporate world and this completely inspires me to see a powerful woman follow her own truth and not bowing to pressure.

What doesn't inspire me in even the tiniest way is The Shitmore skipping merrily into a dead woman's shoes that she pretended was her "friend" because the dead can't defend themselves, in a job that she would proceed to be utterly sh1t at and then jumping before she inevitably would've been pushed and pretending it had anything to do with her integrity. The woman can't go a day without insta posting 4x selfies of herself in various poses, she'd have stayed in LI til she was 40 if the pushback and online resentment wasn't real. She quit and made a sweetheart deal with ITV to be able to save face and tell the press it was a creative issue rather than a her-being-useless issue.

Narcissistic pleb.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. She’s some tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Narcissistic pleb.
Caroline was still alive when gleefully Laura took over, which makes it even worse. She's uncouth in so many ways.

Have she even said well done to Maya on her first show or wished her luck. She's clearly very bitter by it and trying to make out she is too busy and important to care about love island like she's gone on to better things and it's her choice which clearly is not the case

Reactions: 21

Narcissistic pleb.
Well said 👏

Key difference is that Jacinda made it very clear how excited she was to spend time with her daughter, whereas Whitmore will literally travel to anywhere in the world without her's, even at Xmas and New Year it was all about her mates and the pub.

Have she even said well done to Maya on her first show or wished her luck. She's clearly very bitter by it and trying to make out she is too busy and important to care about love island like she's gone on to better things and it's her choice which clearly is not the case
I was wondering that too? Cud she not have reshared a post or something considering her husband works on the show. It's not like it's gone from their lives.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone really think she would say anything positive about LI or Maya? She’s getting a taste of her own medicine after the way she behaved when she took over from Caroline. Karma is a witch Laura but you deserve it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.