Laura Whitmore #5 Hamster cheeks, pic of Steve’s feet, at events 6 nights a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Maya and Iain don't follow each on insta either. He'd get in trouble with Mammy Laura if he so much as liked one of her posts I'd say

Reactions: 18
I was watching an old episode of Celebrity Gogglebox tonight on which they featured.
Had been reading through the threads here recently.

All I can say is - what a dose! She really tries to belittle him too.

If she wasn't so far up her own backside, she could probably have held onti the LI gig.
I don't watch it so I don't know.

But my impression is that she fucked everything up by being a massive pain in the arse.
Well done Whitmore...

Reactions: 20
Look at me shopping with my kid sometimes I actually do normal things and play the mummy role rather than palm off the kid I never really wanted....

Reactions: 8
So 'laura whitmore investigates...' is this the new exciting project that she's been filming in Marrakech? Can she call it 'new' when it's prpbVlh already been done before!? Didn't Stacey Dooley too the same thing but with her name 🤨

Actually ignore that, just realised it's a pinned post! Haven't followed her for a long time and went to have a look, so do we know her project yet or is it going to be a massive anti climax when we find out? 🤣

Reactions: 5
So 'laura whitmore investigates...' is this the new exciting project that she's been filming in Marrakech? Can she call it 'new' when it's prpbVlh already been done before!? Didn't Stacey Dooley too the same thing but with her name 🤨

Actually ignore that, just realised it's a pinned post! Haven't followed her for a long time and went to have a look, so do we know her project yet or is it going to be a massive anti climax when we find out? 🤣
Since that post there has been no mention of this project. What we know is it’s going to be on ITVX so not even on a main channel. There’s only 3 episodes and the first one is on incels. I’d say this is like an audition. Give her a few episodes, she how she does and how it’s received. I think it has failure written all over it. She’s not exactly Louis Theroux is she.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since that post there has been no mention of this project. What we know is it’s going to be on ITVX so not even on a main channel. There’s only 3 episodes and the first one is on incels. I’d say this is like an audition. Give her a few episodes, she how she does and how it’s received. I think it has failure written all over it. She’s not exactly Louis Theroux is she.
BIB - that would be a great thread title! 😁

From what I know of her, mostly from reading the threads here, she has no interest in anyone except herself. Someone like that will never be able to host a show of any sort, imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
BIB - that would be a great thread title! 😁

From what I know of her, mostly from reading the threads here, she has no interest in anyone except herself. Someone like that will never be able to host a show of any sort, imo.
This is what made her so woeful on LI. You could tell she had zero interest or concern in any of the contestants. In interviews she didn't care about their answers. If the host of the show has no engagement with the contestants how does Laura expect the audience to be interested?

Unless she's investigating her mate Eoghan McDermott, I have zero interest.

Reactions: 9
Wishes her husband a Happy Birthday by posting a clip of her acting, let the poor bastard have his day for God's sake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Such a narc move. ‘Yes I called you disgusting in public hun, omg, can’t you take a joke?’

Thread suggestion:

Maya’s pinched her job, never closes her gob, an all round utter nob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.