Laura Whitmore #5 Hamster cheeks, pic of Steve’s feet, at events 6 nights a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who actually buys her shite jewellery? It’s beyond me how it’s even a thing
Not many people. I mentioned during her last ‘launch’ that the number of products actually available as stock was tiny, it’s all for PR so she can say it sold out quickly - of course it did, there were only about 12 available!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see man child Ian is trying to drum up support for Sean Walsh in I'm a Celeb....isn't this the same guy who treated his girlfriend like absolute tit, abused and gas lit her for ages? Wonder how Laura feels about that.

Reactions: 11
Probably kissing arse because Seann will most probably get an ITV2 gig off the back of I’m a Celeb and Sterling needs work!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Things I learned from her new video:

Her sportswear range looks cheap as hell
She’s tit at yoga
She has no arse

• Haha
Screenshot_20221130-092041_Chrome.jpg

How dare you look out for my wellbeing and furthermore your story is so insulting and dangerous that I'm going to share it on my story so my 1.5m followers can see :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I do get where Laura is coming from. It must be tiresome being in the public eye and having constant comments on your looks. However, the best thing to do would be ignore it. Laura is loving these “oh you’re so thin” comments, she’s a shameless attention bleep.

Reactions: 12
I do get where Laura is coming from. It must be tiresome being in the public eye and having constant comments on your looks. However, the best thing to do would be ignore it. Laura is loving these “oh you’re so thin” comments, she’s a shameless attention bleep.
I agree, it was a tit thing for that person to do, tell her to eat. I think she looks great, she has a lovely figure, but that dress was about showing off how skinny she is and she knows it. She was out to get maximum attention cos Emily atack, Maya, Fearne and Holly were all going to be there.

Laura is currently trawling her photos to find some connection to Christine McVey 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.