Laura Whitmore #5 Hamster cheeks, pic of Steve’s feet, at events 6 nights a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The desperation is strong with her this week. Throwback photos of her in her underwear feeling ‘sexy’ - it’s not really a compliment when you’re bigging YOURSELF up, Laura 😂

Then hinting at a second book, and a bunch of mirror selfies plus the hourly theatre photos.

Her content is going to drop off a cliff next week when her stage career ends

Reactions: 15
The picture she posted for someones birthday, her in a bra/crop top and the back of the persons head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And now the fake request for recommendations in Morocco just to mention she has a new project. Man she's transparent.

All these new projects at the time Maya is all over the mainstream with the Love Island gig, what a coincidence.

Reactions: 12
Got to take pictures of something, now she has officially:

* Ended her stint as an 'actor'
* Been replaced on Love Island
* Been dropped from 5Live
* Been cancelled as part of Celebrity Juice

Still, at least she has her Dare2B leisurewear line (who?) and her True Crime podcast (limited to Spotify and UK only, in order to stay in the top 5 of a VERY niche chart) - oh and SO MANY exciting new projects lined up :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Laura's ideal job involves gurning and waving her incredibly thin limbs around in terrible designer clothes while being photographed with many celebrities who may die at some point in the near future, I'm struggling to think of what job that is exactly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder will Iain leave the show…. Although not sure what other gig could pay as well.
Considering he and his friend lost money on his sitcom and are now using their own production company (therefore their own money) to make a second season, and that he had to use a seat filling agency on his last stand up tour, it would leave him only with Celebability on ITVX, which has less viewers than GB News. So I think he’ll cling to love island for dear life!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
There’s no way he’d ever leave the Love Island gig willingly. Laura would never let him leave either, it’s the only thing that keeps them relevant (in Laura’s mind anyway)

Reactions: 15
He is also doing a ‘transformation’ article for Men’s Health mag (yet to be announced) Sonia basically getting free personal training, meal planning and nutritional guidance for a ‘before and after’ piece.

That'll be used to keep him / them relevant whenever it’s released

Reactions: 6
He is also doing a ‘transformation’ article for Men’s Health mag (yet to be announced) Sonia basically getting free personal training, meal planning and nutritional guidance for a ‘before and after’ piece.

That'll be used to keep him / them relevant whenever it’s released
Ah that explains her story last night where he’s lifting her.

Reactions: 2
I don't follow her, but I'm going to take a peek at her Instagram later when Love Island starts. I am expecting lot's of OTT, gob open, cringey posts. Second hand embarassment will be strong for this one.

Reactions: 8
She’s flown to Morocco with her friends for ‘work’ this week, conveniently.

From what I’ve been able to find out, it’s probably 1 day of filming for a competition clip for This Morning

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ohhh myy she must be crying into her pillow!!! Maya nailed it and looked unbelievable 😍😍😍😍I bet twitmore is seething!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s flown to Morocco with her friends for ‘work’ this week, conveniently.

From what I’ve been able to find out, it’s probably 1 day of filming for a competition clip for This Morning
Hahahaha is that what she's reduced to now?!?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.