Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Rylan with his recent heartache would be good and relatable.
Can't think off the top of my head of an Iain replacement. I'm not 100% sold on Rob Beckett.
Yeah I think it would be great with Rylan. He's actually witty, unlike Laura, and like you say would have a bit of humility about it. Not smug 👍
I used to really like watching Dress to Impress (😂) and Matt Edmondson who narrated that was great! Really comical.
I've grown to really hate Iain's style 🥴

Reactions: 11
Has Laura ever "paid tribute" to someone be it a birthday or anniversary or death of a celebrity without including herself front and centre in the pic / post?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the producers should take a chance and drop Iain (obviously drop Laura first). It’s guaranteed if they get rid of Laura, she won’t all9w him to take the gig. No big loss though.
He has completely lost his spark. He worked really well with Caroline but he was really dull last year and painfully unfunny. But I think they want to hang onto him. Even though his wife is killing the show.

Reactions: 11
Rylan would be fantastic. He was brilliant doing big brothers bit on the side. He is such a warm, friendly guy. He would be hilarious with the contestants as well. I’m not sure I can do another series of Laura

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hate to say it, but I think Laura will keep the gig. I imagine she and Iain probably have a contract. Perhaps the producers will think if they shake up the programme enough, it’ll distract from Laura’s presenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think the producers should take a chance and drop Iain (obviously drop Laura first). It’s guaranteed if they get rid of Laura, she won’t all9w him to take the gig. No big loss though.
He has completely lost his spark. He worked really well with Caroline but he was really dull last year and painfully unfunny. But I think they want to hang onto him. Even though his wife is killing the show.
You've hit the nail on the head!

Reactions: 2
Thing is if he does get covid, he’ll know about it. It affected me quite badly and I’m a lot healthier than him. Enjoy the cough and tight chest Marcus, oh wait you probably have a tight chest on the regular especially on your ‘diet’ 🤣

If you didn't grow up shopping in Sainsbury's or Asda you shouldn't present the show. I think its Britishness is what's made it so popular, like Doctor Who

• Haha
Hate to say it, but I think Laura will keep the gig. I imagine she and Iain probably have a contract. Perhaps the producers will think if they shake up the programme enough, it’ll distract from Laura’s presenting.
Don’t think I can watch it in that case. She was terrible. Zero warmth.

Her tributes for Jamal Edwards are really odd.

Sharing the screenshot of him messaging her saying nice to see you today and her literally just saying 'you too' is so weird. As if she's trying to prove to the world she knew him by sharing private messages. If that was one of my friends, my message would be a lot more enthusiastic than what she replied with but that's just me.
Then sharing a script. She is so desperate to show she knew him when in all honesty it looks like she's just trying to put herself in the spotlight and feed off someone's passing which is just sick really.

He was a talented, intelligent person and it's incredibly sad, RIP 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 33

Sharing the screenshot of him messaging her saying nice to see you today and her literally just saying 'you too' is so weird. As if she's trying to prove to the world she knew him by sharing private messages. If that was one of my friends, my message would be a lot more enthusiastic than what she replied with but that's just me.
Then sharing a script. She is so desperate to show she knew him when in all honesty it looks like she's just trying to put herself in the spotlight and feed off someone's passing which is just sick really.

Working with someone doesn't mean you knew them but she has framed it to make it look like they were friends. It's a tragic loss and by all means mark it but a picture of Jamel himself would have had much more impact and come across as more sincere. She always tries to make everything about her, horrible woman.

Reactions: 22

Every single tribute she posts whether its for a death or a birthday- she makes it about her. The picture needs to have her in it, the messages to her.
Its strange. Just let the other person shine and have their moment instead of shoe horning yourself in!

Reactions: 21
She’s got form for trying to pretend she was closer to someone than she actually was when they have sadly passed away, it’s sick. That script was from back when she presented for MTV so it’s likely she hasn’t been in contact with him since then. The messages he reached out to her and all she replied with was ‘you too’ so hardly a big friendship. Her time on MTV and the fact she turns up to the opening of an envelope means she could probably dig up a photo of her and pretty much anyone ready to make her seem relevant when it’s someone’s birthday or unfortunately when they pass away.

Reactions: 17
Urgh. As soon as she found out she was typing in his name into her emails and phone to pull up whatever she had. So gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
She's vile. And saying how much time she spent with Caroline. No Laura you interviewed her you absolute troll. Grief Thief is a great word.

Reactions: 12
She’s pretty sure of her triumphant return to LI based on her recent stories, “never believe what you read in the papers”. Gross @ITV if that’s your final decision, get ready to wave goodbye to your cash cow since the show’s already dwindling and about to take a ratings cliff dive if her and the increasingly obsolete and unfunny hubby are back on our screens.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.