Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to his tit sitcom? I assumed it's been dumped as it was a massive pile of steaming shite.

Personally I'd love to see her back with another host joining her. Watching the daily meltdowns on tv would be worth her awful presenting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What happened to his tit sitcom? I assumed it's been dumped as it was a massive pile of steaming shite.

Personally I'd love to see her back with another host joining her. Watching the daily meltdowns on tv would be worth her awful presenting
Iain isn't remotely funny, his show doesn't deserve the term "sitcom"

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Not happy she's keeping her job :(
Keeping her on the show for her mental wellbeing is quite counter productive, no? Even the article talks about how much scrutiny her potential return is under already, the amount of backlash she and the show will receive if she is back will be far more significant than if she wasn’t back for another season… how is knowingly garnering hate a way of looking after her?

Reactions: 11
Well-being? That’s a laugh. The entire show is nothing more than a popularity contest preying on the insecurities of its contestants.

Reactions: 10
Can’t be good news for Laura though, that ITV are keeping her on because they feel sorry for her. If she wasn’t such a narcissist she’d look last years criticism in the eye and say fcuk that and go off and find something better to be doing than hosting a crap show that she’s sh1t at with the public’s eyes glaring at her, and the papers rooting for her to fail.

Reactions: 14
i dont know why she doesnt step down herself. she doesnt fit the show. shes married with a kid. even emma willis or davina wouldnt fit the show cos they are married with kids. laura doesnt seem to be too bad at her radio job altho i havent really listened to it much.

Reactions: 4
I see she has posted on her Insta saying she received her contract last year. Claims ‘someone sent her’ the DM story. In reality she is reading stories about herself when she’s on holiday. But yeah she’s not concerned at all.

A quick glance at Twitter shows that people loved Stacey Dooley replacing her on 5Live this morning too. Is any other presenter so widely disliked? It’s bizarre.

Reactions: 9
What the duck is that last dancing video she put up? She looks ridiculous.

She needs to look at her 11,500 (!) Instagram posts and think - does anybody want to see what I’m about to post

Reactions: 2
Her bestie Eoghan Mcdermott posted on twitter:

His thread seems to be gone from here? There might have been a legal threat against Tattle. Now that his name has been "cleared", watch Titmore throw her support behind him and shame social media trolls

Reactions: 2
What the duck is that last dancing video she put up? She looks ridiculous.

She needs to look at her 11,500 (!) Instagram posts and think - does anybody want to see what I’m about to post
Is this her ‘rabbit’ video that goes on FAR FAR too long. God it’s painful. And she looks dreadful, her skinny legs are a worry imho.

Some people calling her out in the comments as well, Instagram full of posts about Ukraine and requests for aid, she’s dancing round in a rabbit outfit as her own biggest fan yet again.

Surprise surprise, as soon as she started getting stick for being tone deaf… Her usual lazy link to generic charity appeal appeared on her stories

Reactions: 3
Her bestie Eoghan Mcdermott posted on twitter:

His thread seems to be gone from here? There might have been a legal threat against Tattle. Now that his name has been "cleared", watch Titmore throw her support behind him and shame social media trolls
He’s still a prick who doesn’t know how to keep his hands to himself. Plenty of footage of that available for all to see. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Reactions: 17
I wonder will he come back into the media limelight now? I still find it weird how he slinked off into the shadows..

Reading her solicitors letter, she only seems to admit to being wrong about the age she was at the time and admits she was wrong to retweet allegations from third parties and that she was wrong about his family members being guards, she apologises and retracts those things but correct me if I’m wrong but it doesn’t seem to state she made up the sexual assault? It’s very carefully worded but most of it seems to centre around other things she said/tweeted. There seems to be an acknowledgement that she was at one time in a relationship with him also.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watched the video of her 'dancing' in the costume. WTF?! How do her two mates who film her keep a straight face unless they're as bad as her.

Reactions: 3
I came looking for the Eoghan thread looks like it's gone. I think he is still a sleeze regardless of what's being reported today.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.