Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Z Listing again at the NME Awards last night, and the self aggrandising post today for World Book Day saying she can't believe its a whole year since she released her 'best seller' book. Notice she never puts in brackets that it was a best seller for a week in one niche category 😂

Everyone elses social media is Ukraine appeals and photos of cute kids dressing up for WBD for fun. Shame LW can't ever have a day off from the self promotion train.

Reactions: 12
Z Listing again at the NME Awards last night, and the self aggrandising post today for World Book Day saying she can't believe its a whole year since she released her 'best seller' book. Notice she never puts in brackets that it was a best seller for a week in one niche category 😂

Everyone elses social media is Ukraine appeals and photos of cute kids dressing up for WBD for fun. Shame LW can't ever have a day off from the self promotion train.
That spectacle with the book is so embarrassing. So over the top and unnecessary. Saw the photos of her from the awards last night. She really needs to lay off the fillers, she’s turning into a chipmunk.

Reactions: 11
i think shes had botox
Of course she has. And cheek / jaw fillers. She’s lost an awful lot of weight, you only need to look at her arms and legs for that, there’s no tone at all, she’s just skinny, so her face would normally be drawn too, yet she’s developed hamster cheeks and a frozen forehead whilst the rest of her wastes away. It’s very obvious.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion;

Hamster cheeks, pic of Steve’s feet, at events 6 nights a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How does she sustain the non-stop hobnobbing and red carpet appearances and turning up to the opening of an envelope with being a new mum and all the late night cluster feeding and early mornings and dropping stuff at a whim that comes with that?
To me it's quite a sad existence, having to prioritise glamming yourself up so you get your photo in the Daily Mail regularly in order to stay "relevant" to survive in a vacuous industry that wants to forget who you are because you're not a 25 year old woman....over spending time with your young daughter and family.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone see Iain’s q&a on Instagram yesterday? Someone asked him if he wanted to eventually move back to Scotland and he just simply tagged Laura so she obviously makes his decisions for him and he was terrified to say much. Lots of others also asking if he has any say in the awful TikToks 😂

It’s a shame he seems so ‘under the thumb’ for want of a better expression, but makes a lot of sense too

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's their dynamic though. She picked a kinda average enough bloke who will forever be indebted to her and bend to her every whim because "she's out of his league".

Reactions: 12
How does she sustain the non-stop hobnobbing and red carpet appearances and turning up to the opening of an envelope with being a new mum and all the late night cluster feeding and early mornings and dropping stuff at a whim that comes with that?
To me it's quite a sad existence, having to prioritise glamming yourself up so you get your photo in the Daily Mail regularly in order to stay "relevant" to survive in a vacuous industry that wants to forget who you are because you're not a 25 year old woman....over spending time with your young daughter and family.
If she really wanted to be with her child she would. It’s as simple as that really. She doesn’t need to be out most nights a week, that’s a choice. I think her problem is she doesn’t want to be seen as a mum type, I couldn’t see her doing a Stacy Solomon and talking about weaning or childcare on LW for example. She wants to be seen as hip, cool and young and surrounds herself with those types who tend to be childfree and young.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
shes addicted to fame and attention. its sad really. whats she going to be like in 10 years time

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched the Love Is Blind reunion? It's really good - real tension and reactions between the cast. It's not filmed in front of a live audience so must be edited down. It's so much better than the Love Island one.
But would need a good host to allow the conversations to happen - i.e. not Laura!

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched the Love Is Blind reunion? It's really good - real tension and reactions between the cast. It's not filmed in front of a live audience so must be edited down. It's so much better than the Love Island one.
But would need a good host to allow the conversations to happen - i.e. not Laura!
And Vanessa wasn't afraid to (rightfully) have a proper go at Shake and ask real questions instead of mindlessly giggling and saying "awkwarrrrd!"

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.