Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit she's been confirmed as being on this spring's celebrity great British bake off 🤦‍♀️😡🤢
I wonder if it will be like her appearance on dancing with the stars a couple of years ago … her going in thinking everyone will love her and then throwing hissy fits when things didn’t go her way

Reactions: 12
Oh god just watched her stories from tonight...that strut one is just awful. So embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know! I don’t t like the ‘wet hair’ look, like you said, it just looks like she had a shower, got ready and forgot to do her hair!
Lauras always loved the brits though hasn’t she, she couldn’t even resist going a few days after her ‘close friend’ had just committed suicide.

Reactions: 6
I know! I don’t t like the ‘wet hair’ look, like you said, it just looks like she had a shower, got ready and forgot to do her hair!
Lauras always loved the brits though hasn’t she, she couldn’t even resist going a few days after her ‘close friend’ had just committed suicide.
Yep, especially when it's their Army. Sasnach cow

Reactions: 1
I liked her dress. She was one of the better dressed ladies there last night. Some of those outfits were horrific. She ruined it with the hair and make up though. And the posing 🙈. She tries to look cool but just comes off as desperate.

Reactions: 3
She always looks like she’s doing an impression of someone walking. It’s so weird and awkward. Also, she looks like she’s been swimming

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s also definitely got buccaneers fat removal, either that or she’s sucking her own cheek bruised at this stage

What’s going on with her face in this picture?

And his trousers scream “you’ve only got 3 more weeks until the end of term, you’re not getting longer trousers now”

336A1C51-CCCE-4B14-9D98-4747A0B1B6DA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely, should be at home with her baby and leave it to the young people.
She was out again last night at the theatre. Maybe its just me but when mine were small like that one night out a week was my limit. I'd have felt awful leaving them two nights on the go.

Reactions: 3
L

Lol you’re right about the trousers 😂 I think she looks much nicer when she smiles.
That’s what it is! She’s smiling. A sight I have never seen before. It’s normally a particular smirk that makes her look like she has poo on her top lip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.